Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BadAss Talk Getting Old

Go down 
+10
Baseballa
pkismyname
BOSTN BEANER
jrcianci
nawfside512
tuki94
EggzOverEazy
Mickey
PapaSmurf
Militant X 1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty
PostSubject: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 09:21

here's the deal. late last night...i played 1 game of madden against a level 18 (i am a lvl 22). i was the Ravens and he was the Eagles. for some odd reason, i allowed this punk to jump out on me like 21-0 early in the game. once i snapped out of that funk....i tied the game up (due to some defensive "user pics" and offensive playcalling). now...i have the ball...it's the last few seconds of the game...so....i did what i normally don't do....i tried some "trickeration." they all failed.....lol! i called a timeout with 1 sec on the clock....lol so....i kicked the FG for the win....24-21.

just when i was about to send this cat a "GG" message....he sends me a text saying that; "You're are sooo lucky that it is un "FCKNG" believable! i should of smoked your ass and if we ever play again....it won't even be close!" WTF? Evil or Very Mad so...i texted him back and literally said that; "This is a game boy and i am really getting sick and tired of all of this "Online Badass Talk" from cats over a damn game! It's getting old! You lost....i held you to 21 and i came back to win the game.....now man up and take your loss like a man and....GROW THE HELL UP son!!"

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-02-26, 09:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 09:24

i kno what ur sayin..... and yea its gettin old, he wa calling u sry but he couldnt keep a 21 point lead? good win my man
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 11:34

Nice win man. You should've played hm again. Shut him up for good!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 11:43

yeah Mili, i hate that.

i played a league game yesterday, and i was up 14-7 with 30 seconds left, he had the ball on my 25. i sent an overload blitz with a contain on the other side... it worked.... he sprinted out of the pocket and i had the chase. so he threw a inaccurate pass on the run and i got an EASY interception. he sent me a message saying "you got away with one there, that shouldnt have been an interception" and all i could do is shake my head like "are you serious?!"
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 12:44

people just get too upset when they lose, u gotta remember its jus a game
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 13:33

EggzOverEazy wrote:
yeah Mili, i hate that.

i played a league game yesterday, and i was up 14-7 with 30 seconds left, he had the ball on my 25. i sent an overload blitz with a contain on the other side... it worked.... he sprinted out of the pocket and i had the chase. so he threw a inaccurate pass on the run and i got an EASY interception. he sent me a message saying "you got away with one there, that shouldnt have been an interception" and all i could do is shake my head like "are you serious?!"
wow! these cats are a piece of work man! all of this "online bad ass" talk is really old to me bruh! talking trash for fun....in a friendly way (competitively) is one thing. but....this type of crap? sheeeeeessshhh! this is just a game! win or lose....it's just a game! it has absolutely nothing to do with who a person is in real life. it's a videogame! and in games....you win or lose! there is ALWAYS someone that is worst than you and ALWAYS someone that is better than you. obviously...to be down 21-0 and then for me to hold this cat to 21 pts and then come back to win the game 24-21....i was better than him.
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 13:51

Ya man for sure... You beasted em and came back. If that was me I would've appreciated your fight to actually come back and win. These cats must be the 1's who never get cut and play madden all day... Good win man
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 17:46

nawfside512 wrote:
Ya man for sure... You beasted em and came back. If that was me I would've appreciated your fight to actually come back and win. These cats must be the 1's who never get cut and play madden all day... Good win man
thanks you guys! yeah Nawf...if this cat would have came back on me like that....i would have definately told him that he was a beast for not quitting, glitching or D/Cing. but...for hime to send me that text like he did....really pissed me off last night. of course i like winning...but...i don't mind losing. i get BLASTED quite a bit. but....i am always a sportsman about a win or a loss.
Back to top Go down
jrcianci
New MS Member
New MS Member
jrcianci

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 18:04

yeh people need to chill out with this stuff.i won a gme before and a guy sent me a voice message that said dude ur all ready winning by 2 tds y did u call a timeout i said becuz everybody does that to put up points. plus my slogan or whatever is underground meaning i take no prisoners he said i made the game last 20 min. longer when it was actually him he tried to do the pause glitch cause he used all his pauses when i was about to win but it didnt work so i won then he sends me cry baby messages talkin bout am i a girl cuz i play like a girl i said NO. but what i should have said yep this girl beat yo a$$ too!! he was a whiny ass cry baby that couldnt play madden
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 18:12

Theres a bunch of these girls online mili.. i just send all of em a message sayin gg whether i win or lose cuz if they send me a message tryin to piss me off and i just tell em good game they know they didnt get the satisfaction of makin me mad. And i dont wana take the time to send them a message, it takes too long to type it in.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 20:48

Yea I get all those crap messages about "O wow your soo lucky" when I smoke them by 14+ pts.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 21:57

Oh i know. I get mad over a loss but never do that crap. It ruins the game! lol.
Back to top Go down
DAWGS 256
New MS Member
New MS Member
DAWGS 256

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 22:03

yeah good win man and clutch to make a comeback like that, but yeah i beat a guy yesterday by 17 and he said i was lucky and if it was any other day he would have stomped me lol
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 22:04

oh wow lol.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-26, 22:52

ppl who cant take a loss. I allowed this guy to go up 21-0 on me, and I come back to damn near make him concede, and he said the same thing pretty much, excpet he was a little more racist. it's all good tho, cuz they have anger problems, and prolly fail @ life.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-27, 00:01

yooo we deff gotta play sometime! you sound like a really good madden player ill add u and maybe we can play sometime?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-02-27, 00:57

people who talk real tough online are punks when u meet them face to face in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty2009-03-05, 19:14

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
ppl who cant take a loss. I allowed this guy to go up 21-0 on me, and I come back to damn near make him concede, and he said the same thing pretty much, excpet he was a little more racist. it's all good tho, cuz they have anger problems, and prolly fail @ life.
i dislike these racist cats as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BadAss Talk Getting Old   BadAss Talk Getting Old Empty

Back to top Go down

BadAss Talk Getting Old
Page 1 of 1