Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

A-Fraud

Go down 
+10
Baseballa
BOSTN BEANER
tuki94
bigbuddah
Ketcham While They're Hot
Winktin Rampage Jackson
W A V Y D R E
Crunk
moss81
BoSpOrTsFaN
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-07, 15:12

fucking guys been juicing

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3890785
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-07, 18:36

ya ik but he cant be punished either cuz there wasnt any rules then against it. thast stupid cuz now people like bonds are getting punished for doing the same thing but a-rod will got off without a penalty
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-08, 00:29

the big thing is, whenever he comes up on barry bonds homerun record or other record people will always mention that he used roids. People take that into account when the vote for the hall of fame. just look whats happening to mark mcgwire
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-08, 01:12

He hasnt tested positive since 03. The test were taken to see if the MLB needed to start testing and the names were suppose to be anonymous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-08, 22:34

ahh man that sucks styll

best man in baseball right now

but i swear ... seems like all of them do it
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-08, 23:30

It kinda ruins the game, makes people appreciate guys like Ken Griffey Jr. even more now.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-09, 16:03

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3894847

Here's the latest on the whole ordeal...He finally spoke out and admitted to doing steroids for three years while he was with the Texas Rangers, which includes 2003, the year he won the MVP award.....

Personally, I've never been an A-Rod fan, but I had always hoped he'd be good enough in the long run to take over as home run king because Barry Bonds didn't do it cleanly....Now, I hope he bites the dust as well, and some young player comes along to break the sports world's most coveted record...

In the end, I guess I'm glad he was honest about it, because like he said, it will only help baseball get back to the way it was in the past...
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-09, 18:20

i respect him being honest about it but taking it in the first place was a B**** move.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-09, 18:43

ppl jus need to realize that baseball is a cheaters sport and get over it...there are no clean super starz anymore in baseball...first of all i dont understand the big deal its freakin baseball like no contact all the players are slow for the most part none athletic so who care bout baseball...u want a fix for this try cuting down the number of games those guys play...seriously baseball is on for wat 7 monts or so wit only a 3 month layoff and u expect these guys to not take something to help them last a full season wit over 100 games...they can expand the rosters to let ppl rest or cut down the number of games to around 80 and playoffs be best of 3 since everyone is scared of win or go home they can take a game off like they always do...BASEBALL SUCKS
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-09, 22:52

i like the baseballs schedule because it lets the good teams stand out and the team that wins in october is the consistant one.

i noticed that A-Roid hit 156 hrs over this 3 yr period that hes been juicing which is the most over a 3 yr period in his life.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-09, 23:55

bigbuddah wrote:
ppl jus need to realize that baseball is a cheaters sport and get over it...there are no clean super starz anymore in baseball...first of all i dont understand the big deal its freakin baseball like no contact all the players are slow for the most part none athletic so who care bout baseball...u want a fix for this try cuting down the number of games those guys play...seriously baseball is on for wat 7 monts or so wit only a 3 month layoff and u expect these guys to not take something to help them last a full season wit over 100 games...they can expand the rosters to let ppl rest or cut down the number of games to around 80 and playoffs be best of 3 since everyone is scared of win or go home they can take a game off like they always do...BASEBALL SUCKS

hahahaha there's just no point in taking anything serious you have to say about baseball considering you end your rant with "BASEBALL SUCKS."
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-10, 00:56

So wat do u guys think is going to happen to A-Rod now since he has come clean about the performance inhancing drugs
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-10, 04:11

tuki94 wrote:
So wat do u guys think is going to happen to A-Rod now since he has come clean about the performance inhancing drugs
Nothing. i think fans will forgive him the way they did pettite because he came clean and admited it was a mistake but he will never make the HOF cuz he just lost all the respect of players in the Hall who have to vote him in... I want the entire list to come out and just get the names all out in the open. theres no reason to drag this on any longer. just let the names come out and move on as arod said. Baseball needs to move on but if they are releasing one big name every other year it will never happen they need to put them all out there and move on.. i love baseball more then anyone so i just think its time to move on... theres steroid testing now and the sport is as clean as its been in 15-20 years so its time we stop talkin about roids in baseball cuz baseball is just as clean as football now seeing as theres a steroid policy in place and u cant test for HGH which everyone im sure is taking in both sports. U cant test for it which means buddah saying that baseball is a cheating sport is false, theres probably just as many people in football taking HGH as there is in baseball. It cant be tested for so if u consider baseball a cheating sport then so is football!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-18, 21:06

Yea. Ive never liked A-rod. Even when he played for my team,, the rangers. I cant beleive he did it. Baseball is so tarnished now with all the roid users. Hopefully major league baseball will find a way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-18, 23:42

doing what david ortiz recomended would fix it.
Test every player every year and suspend any users for an entire season if caught.

it would take alot of work but thats what it'll take
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-27, 02:50

hahahaha he hit a home run in their first game
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-02-27, 23:51

and got booes and left the game with his cousin who gave him the steroids.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-02, 02:15

A-rod is an idiot. said he didnt take em, we believed him, and now this.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-02, 04:20

BRUHH JUS MESSED UP HIS MILLION DOLLAR CAREER STUPID WAT A SHAME WAT A SHAME
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-02, 04:46

ppl are mad at this caus Arod was suppose to be baseballs white night in this "dark steriods era"...steriods might as well be like weed and needs to be legalized caus baseball without steriods is boring"er" and force teams to play baseball ya kno bunt more sac flies steal bases and such...pitching has gotten better and fields extended so ihtter think they need a boost which is wrong...players use roids caus of the "grulling" season and they dont wanna play all the games even tho they take games off anyway...players dont start playing till after the allstar break so i like i said they should degrease the number of games which lowers rosters and salaries and i bet ppl stop using roids then.

BASEBALL SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-02, 11:48

most of these cats in that era were on "the sauce." it is not surprising to hear about A-Rod. they really want Barry Bonds though.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-02, 21:01

Lets barry bonds go.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-02, 21:05

u kno y bonds ain goin ta jail regardless of speculation is caus he trusts the right ppl and paid them well and told them to not tell...the bonds situation is the best example of NOT SNITCHING u cant go to jail either for NOT SNITCHING unless u lil kim and if they manage to do that u wont be there for long...STOP SNITCHING
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-05, 23:08

now A-Rod has to have a surgery on a cyst? maaaannnn! maybe...just maybe (idk)...this might be a way for him to avoid the media for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty2009-03-08, 18:35

Militant X 1 wrote:
now A-Rod has to have a surgery on a cyst? maaaannnn! maybe...just maybe (idk)...this might be a way for him to avoid the media for a while.

nah it won't

he's been trying to lay low this whole time i highly doubt this will keep him out of the news.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

A-Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-Fraud   A-Fraud Empty

Back to top Go down

A-Fraud
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: Other Sports :: MLB-
Jump to: