Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PS3 Season #2 schedule

Go down 
+5
tuki94
PapaSmurf
Ketcham While They're Hot
Jae Heat
bigbuddah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 Season #2 schedule   PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty2009-02-09, 20:17

yeah the league has been open and ready to play games since this past sunday so 24 hrs so get em in...weeks 1 and 2 must be played by this coming sunday so atleast get those games in other games can be played as well...get wit me if u cant get in contact with your opponent
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Season #2 schedule   PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty2009-02-10, 09:31

buddah, when will u update the schedule, since im texans
Back to top Go down
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Season #2 schedule   PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 14:22

is any one still playing this league?
Back to top Go down
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Season #2 schedule   PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 16:46

i cant ever seem to find anyone on ps3...or when i do they never respond to my game invites for whatever reason, i've been trying but it seems like this league is pretty dead, which really sucks cus i'm thinking about trading madden in while it still has some value, Resident Evil 5 comes out in about 3wks and if its anything like the demo I can't wait
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Season #2 schedule   PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty2009-02-21, 02:16

SEASON HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR NOW FELLAS LACK OF COMMITMENT IS THE CAUSE FOR IT BUT WE ARE TRYING TO GET SOMETHING GOIN TO MAKE PPL STAY ACTIVE SO FOR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PM ME OR EGGZOVEREAZY420 AND WE WILL GET THOSE GOING...WE HAVE IDEAS OF OUR OWN THAT WE WANNA DO TO MAKE IT MORE FUN AND INVOVLE MORE PPL SO PLEASE MAKE A FEW SUGGESTIONS THIS LEAGUE WAS RUSHED AND THATS WHY IT HAS FAILED........AGAIN HAHA SORRY PPL...MADDEN HAS SLOWED DOWN FOR ALOT OF PPL BUT PLEASE REMAIN ACTIVE ON THE SITE AND WE WILL DEFINATELY GET ANOTHER 1 UP AND RUNNIN IN THE FUTURE...HOPEFULLY NEAR FUTURE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Season #2 schedule   PS3 Season #2 schedule - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Season #2 schedule
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2