Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Steelers d let down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Steelers d let down Empty
PostSubject: Steelers d let down   Steelers d let down Empty2009-01-09, 20:28

any ideas in the depth chart to keep me from getting beat up by teams with more than 1 reciever with 92+ speed . What can i do to slow down teams like Dallas confused
Back to top Go down
BgTrkSociety
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers d let down   Steelers d let down Empty2009-01-11, 19:54

yea also use that d-line crash whatever side the tight end is not on. if it's 2 te then i pinch line and crash out that will often open a gap for quick pressure on qb. nothing is 100% you have to find an tweak a d-fense you like to use alot. best of luck to u!!!

Last edited by BgTrkSociety on 2009-01-12, 17:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Steelers d let down   Steelers d let down Empty2009-01-11, 22:43

first off bigtrk, grow up man.

but to answer your question what i do is have ike taylor, 94 spd on one said of the field so u wont get burnt, they play as polomalu yourself on the other side of the field. this way u have both covered ya dig?
Back to top Go down
BgTrkSociety
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Steelers d let down   Steelers d let down Empty2009-01-12, 14:09

First off kc killa jr i was joking. second i was trying to lab wit uwillangerme but seems like we have a bigger problem than that ok. 3rd thing is if you are worry bout being beat make sure u delay bump all receivers off there routes and try and keep constant pressure on there QB as much as possible to commit unforced errors. I really hopes that can help UWILLANGERME. triangle down , triangle right , square R2 , square R2 then push your safetys zones out further by doing triangle R3 up.
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Steelers d let down   Steelers d let down Empty2009-01-12, 17:37

i wiil try it out thanx guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers d let down   Steelers d let down Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers d let down
Page 1 of 1