Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Big 12 or SEC??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angell08
Financial Supporter
Financial Supporter
Angell08

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Big 12 or SEC?? Empty
PostSubject: Big 12 or SEC??   Big 12 or SEC?? Empty2009-01-03, 13:35

posted this about a month ago before the games were played and asked the same question...now that majority of both teams have played and only two big games left (texas vs ohio st & Okla vs Florida) which conference is better THIS year?.....first lets start out wit okla st...they got whipped by oregon st....how good is oregon st??...not very good at all....now with ole miss beating tech is a HUGE favor for SEC....ole miss handed it to tech besides like the first 8 min of the game ole miss was in control....i think if texas loses or doesnt beat ohio st by a large margin (cuz ohio st is weak) then i think its SEC cuz okla isnt gonna beat florida and if they do beat em it will be by a VERY small margin....i think its the SEC right now and the Big 12 has proven they are WEAK
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Big 12 or SEC?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big 12 or SEC??   Big 12 or SEC?? Empty2009-01-03, 21:37

The Big 12 showed in the bowl games that the conference has no D and cant stop the small teams
Back to top Go down

Big 12 or SEC??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NCAA Football :: NCAA Gameday-
Jump to: