Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stopping deep Slants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Stopping deep Slants Empty
PostSubject: Stopping deep Slants   Stopping deep Slants Empty2008-12-25, 23:22

The 15 or so yard slant has been my biggest pet peave in Madden. Can anyone help me with how to stop it? And don't say user cover because I want a way to cover it that DOES NOT leave everything else vulnerable. But seriously, I have tried purple zones, I have tried shifting my zones to the middle and nothing seems to work against them.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Stopping deep Slants   Stopping deep Slants Empty2008-12-25, 23:47

Are you talking about the post route over the middle or the one towards the sideline for a rc?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Stopping deep Slants   Stopping deep Slants Empty2008-12-26, 01:22

im guessing over the middle i have that prob against certain people... they make alot of blocks so its alot of time to set it up and the wr just kinda runs through ur zones
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Stopping deep Slants   Stopping deep Slants Empty2008-12-26, 02:22

It's either a short post or a deep slant that seems to be just in between the Purple, Yellow, and blue zones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping deep Slants   Stopping deep Slants Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping deep Slants
Page 1 of 1