Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?

Go down 
+8
wayne019
Mcnair2Wycheck
lxldirtyjerzz
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
BoSpOrTsFaN
EggzOverEazy
D_Cash
12 posters
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty
PostSubject: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-22, 18:38

some guy did this against me and shut down my rocket catch pretty easily...do you think this is effective to use ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-22, 19:00

haha... well it definitely sounds like it was effective, eh? maybe if you're ever having a serious hard time defending a certain pass, you might need to do something drastic like this.

buuuuut i dont think i ever would. ever. or at least i hope i would never have to.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-22, 20:18

randy moss=best CB lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-22, 20:23

No personally, i don't play that type of game. i don't use anyone on defense on offense or visa versa. Suspect now...there is a playbook where you can "package" in your #1 CB at the WR position....so, i don't really have a problem with that. i also don't have a problem with placing CBs at the Safety position. some people do for some reason....not me! CBs and Safeties interchange all the time.

however....the bottom line with this madden game to me....is this; if i have paid all of this money for this system, game, controllers, accessories, and the online account (like i have)....i will play it however i feel like playing. it..irregardless of what others online may think about it.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-22, 20:37

that's not smart, cuz one pump fake and the WR is lookin foolish. even if you manully control him, your gunna give up yards
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-24, 15:49

neh its actually a smart play because DB are usually never taller than 6'2 . putting lets say Matt Jones who is 6'5 with good jump to defend a RC vs. Randy moss is smart.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-27, 17:07

I wonder if this would work with Justin Gage if someone was RCing against me or if He sucks too badly.

I wouldnt do this normally because i think it's pretty cheap, but If it shuts down the RC....
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2008-12-27, 17:29

it would work out great but if you pump fake or play action ur he beat ur WR
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2009-01-15, 20:06

try pumpfaking?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2009-01-15, 20:09

have a wr at corner is a great way to stop your wr but they cant tackle for sh1t. Try running in that direction and getting him tired then when he comes out on offense he will be red and not be as effective
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2009-01-15, 20:22

I put linebackers at fullback sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty2009-01-17, 22:06

It's definitely effective, and its not cheap if all your doing is RCing. But honestly I could really care less if people think I'm playing in a cheap way anyway because there is a way to stop everything. But if someone does this to me, I run quick slants and curl routes and it usually works out b/c WR's can't tackle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?   Tall WR's playing Cornerback ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tall WR's playing Cornerback ?
Page 1 of 1