Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Giants are done!

Go down 
+16
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
WOLVERINEx20
moss81
co_jayhood614
blackhawk375
Swag Escobar
xPICKx4xSIXx
Mickey
Fudgy
Militant X 1
Shut-Down-D-
BOSTN BEANER
SuprmnxXx
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 17:45

yaya sorry saint but my birds beat yall
2x this year...have fun watching the rest of the playoffs at home g-men
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 18:38

im happy the giants lost i was rooting for the eagles!!!
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 18:40

Two down...Two to go
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 18:42

i'm thinkiing this years playoffs were rigged.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 19:57

Does it even make sense for a Cowboys fan to be talking s*** to ANYONE?!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 20:04

ketcham while they're hot wrote:

no it doesn't at this point! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 20:51

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 21:02

Who woulda thought the Eagles would be the last team from this division standing.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 22:11

woah from last in the divison to the last two in the playoffs the eagles are doing pretty good
Back to top Go down
ASANTE22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 22:13

. Dawkins deserved this win, not only a great player but a great person as well.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-11, 23:47

Dude! This is something me and saints has had going own for awhile now, I said the lose of P. Burress was going to hurt the giants and they were done for the rest of the season and the playoffs... the giants lost 4-5 five games and 1 and done in the playoffs, Saint said! B. Jacobbs was the heart and soul of the giants and Burress wouldn't be missed cause they are a running team. Like I said! A team can't be one dimensional and win and when they lose Burress, they became just that..

Guess what! 1 and done for the giants like I said lol!

ketchem while they're hot and the rest of you that don't understand why I'm taking s***... who cares... if you would have read the whole forum from the first post, till the last, I wouldn't need to be explaining it to you, cause you would know why. Just because the cowboys aren't playing doesn't mean I'm not watching the playoffs... I'm a football fan, not just a cowboys fan but the cowboys are my favorite team. Anyway! Lets say if the cowboys were in the playoffs " of course there not " and your team wasn't and you hate "America's team" and they just had lost, like you guys wouldn't be burning the forums up talking s*** about it Laughing .... So please with that "why is a cowboys fan talking s*** at this point", it's football, thats what we do at madden-school ppl. Anyway! I'm hoping... the cardinals or ravens go all the way and win the superbowl
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 11:41

SuprmnxXx wrote:

Dude! This is something me and saints has had going own for awhile now, I said the lose of P. Burress was going to hurt the giants and they were done for the rest of the season and the playoffs... the giants lost 4-5 five games and 1 and done in the playoffs, Saint said! B. Jacobbs was the heart and soul of the giants and Burress wouldn't be missed cause they are a running team. Like I said! A team can't be one dimensional and win and when they lose Burress, they became just that..

Guess what! 1 and done for the giants like I said lol!

ketchem while they're hot and the rest of you that don't understand why I'm taking s***... who cares... if you would have read the whole forum from the first post, till the last, I wouldn't need to be explaining it to you, cause you would know why. Just because the cowboys aren't playing doesn't mean I'm not watching the playoffs... I'm a football fan, not just a cowboys fan but the cowboys are my favorite team. Anyway! Lets say if the cowboys were in the playoffs " of course there not " and your team wasn't and you hate "America's team" and they just had lost, like you guys wouldn't be burning the forums up talking s*** about it Laughing .... So please with that "why is a cowboys fan talking s*** at this point", it's football, thats what we do at madden-school ppl. Anyway! I'm hoping... the cardinals or ravens go all the way and win the superbowl

Calm down, calm down man! I have read almost every post between you two in this thread. I wanted to join into the s*** talking extravaganza and give you a little s*** for being a Cowboys fan, that's all. Being a hardcore Broncos fan, do you think I really have any room to talk at this point?
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 12:06

Why is it that we are still talking about Dallas? They are so overrated and it's pathetic...Let's give the attention to the ones who deserve it....Cough Cough Philly
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 15:18

Yep.... Those boys from the city of brotherly gayness really took care of us yesterday....

Philly played hard and tought and deserved to move on. Our offense was non existant. Our defense played with really high intensity and shut you guys down for the most part but its only for so long, they could keep on saving the Offenses ass... It was a matter of time before they got tired. The Eagles were able to pick up their O but the Giants never did. I commend the Eagles... Good luck. I hate the eagles, but I would not mind seeing Donovan win his ring. Also, if Flaco wins a ring as a rookie, that would be crazy....

See, superman.... I have not posted on here in weeks, but I still man up and post when we lose.
Back to top Go down
b dawk 20
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 16:26

give props to eagles and the WIND apparently eli cant throw on windy day which helped out on some passes
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-12, 18:35

Saint wrote:
Yep.... Those boys from the city of brotherly gayness really took care of us yesterday....

the city of "brotherly gayness?" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 09:19

Militant X 1 wrote:
Saint wrote:

Yea.... im not feeling Philly right now. World Series Champs and now they beat the Giants. Well, at least the Yanks have a guranteed world series this year... cheers
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 11:37

Saint wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
Saint wrote:

Yea.... im not feeling Philly right now. World Series Champs and now they beat the Giants. Well, at least the Yanks have a guranteed world series this year... cheers

They dont have a guaranteed WS this year! every year they go out and spend like they have this year and every time its just not working!! Dont forget that Sabathia wasnt that good in the AL last year in fact he wasnt good at all... and dont forget that AJ Burnett only pitches well vs the yankees and now hes not facing them and not to mention he is hurt every other year besides last year... and dont forget that arod still hasnt learned how to make contact with the ball in october!! lol! LETS GO SOX!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 13:39

Haha.... I knew a Sox fan would be in here sooner or later....
Back to top Go down
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-13, 13:43

I say goodbye and good riddance to the giants and titans, all that hype all year just to lose in the 1st rd of the playoffs, hahaha, I believe the super bowl is pitts to lose even though I can't stand them....
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-14, 16:05

Saint wrote:
See, superman.... I have not posted on here in weeks, but I still man up and post when we lose.

Saint... Congrats! I'm glade to see win or lose your standing by your team. I just didn't think the giants would go far, after the lose of P. Burress... he was the heart and soul of that team and made Eli a above average QB.... Eli and Burress just had a that rare connection between a QB and receiver that make the 2 great. When the giants lost burress they lost a "HUGE" part of their offense and became "one dimentional in just running the ball, u can't win in the regular season and especially in the playoff that way.

Better luck next year bro to you and the giants Very Happy

as you well need it for my cowboys well be back with avengenace. cheers
Back to top Go down
ASANTE22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-14, 20:11

Giants = Most overrated team in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-20, 03:15

When the giants lost P. Burress, they became a over rated team.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty2009-01-23, 12:26

Well, ELi, Pierce, and Jacobs all want him back next season. Coughlin said he doesnt know if he does but I think if the 3 leaders of the team say they want him, he wil be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants are done!   Giants are done! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants are done!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2