Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U

Go down 
+24
Baseballa
tuki94
xPICKx4xSIXx
txboy05
Macduff316
Mcnair2Wycheck
yaboy510
pman92
D_Cash
magicman3224
yayanjl
Militant X 1
eddy102293
Crunk
dutch
Lloyd
Swag Escobar
Fudopi is That Dude
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EggzOverEazy
OGiant23
Mickey
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-07, 17:31

i mix it up a lot
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-12, 19:46

mix it up like how...go to the first post and tell us wat kind of passer u are
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-12, 21:24

With teams like the Colts and Steelers I am a set up man. With the Titans I am neither because I ndon't throw deep ever unless the situation makes it necisary.
Back to top Go down
Macduff316
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-12, 21:28

i try to get land a nice deep pass on my first or second drive. if successful i can run and throw short passes all day, since they will keep their safeties back. If my running is extremely successful in the first half then ill stick to throwing the long ball to the side with less coverage in the second half. I figure thats what works on me. Im great against the run, but if i start to fear my opponents long game then my opponents can run all day on me. especially with the jets crappy 3-4 nonsense.
Also worth mentioning, i love applying touch lob in over the head throws on short and medium routes, its fun and frustrating to the defense
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-12, 23:23

touch and lob are different things and madden this yeaer to me doesnt have touch
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-13, 01:44

i always have multiple options on a play, i have a down field guy, a short consistent guys then proly another down field guy for the rc
Back to top Go down
txboy05
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-15, 17:37

ima downfield man unless im playin buddah, mod or eggz lol. they pick s*** off too easy...bastards
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2008-12-15, 17:44

Imma ShortMan Passer I Like To keep Control Of The Game Instead Of keepin My Defense On Da Field the Whole Game U Know
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 20:26

SHORTMAN - short and steady wins the race. ur a conservative passer. ur passing game is set up by the running game. ur not comfortable throwing deep and would rather throw slants, crossings, and attacking the flats with your backs..ur game fustrates others caus u convert a high percentage of third downs chair . u love to play action because o fyour running game thts your only deep threat. blitzing success is lowered. death

SET UP MAN - short and steady lets u got long. u set up the long ball by throwing short bringing in the defense like the runnig game so u can hit em deep. u also use the short passing game to set up the running game. if your oppononet brings in more backs to stop the short passes u run to keep em honest. u also like intermediate passes of 10 to 15 yrds. (for the singleback lovers) blitzing is lowered unless u are goin deep.

DOWNFIELD MAN - long and deep for punishment sex . u stay the aggressor and challenge the secondary down field. this aggressive style yields huge dividends and can hurt an opponents pride Evil or Very Mad . this style also opens up the run and wen used out of the shotgun set lossens up coverages and blitzes. plays may take longer but u wontn hesitate to go to your checkdown. your running game consists of draws sweeps and screens
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 20:44

big time set up man
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 20:49

im a little of all 3. I just see what the defense gives me and then go from there. it works. I just have to remember to run the ball to set up the pass!
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 20:57

I'm a total shotgun-holic.

Unless it's that time where i go into singleback and use a slot cross to kill cover 3
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 21:05

im learning to trust and run the spread offense cause ive been playin ncaa alot so ima need to be a set up man
Back to top Go down
[LOK]Wavycrocket
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK]Wavycrocket

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-09, 16:28

im a short pass man, but i damn sure get alot yards after the catch. i really don't go for long, i go for medium.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-09, 18:26

Set-UP artist
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty2009-03-09, 22:54

downfield / step up man, usually mix it up a lil. The deep ball doesn't make or break me but i like to set it up by running, short passes and mid range pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U   WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAT KIND OF PASSER ARE U
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2