Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dallas vs. Giants Part 1

Go down 
+5
Modrewgnu
Fudgy
EggzOverEazy
madden2k5
Shut-Down-D-
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 13:03

Where is this thread? Where are all the Cowboy fans? Preparing your graves for burial?
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 13:39

Saint your wasting your time. Im sure you would be talking s*** if your team was without 4 or more key players including your starting qb. If the boys lose this weekend its nothing for a boys fan to get upset about, because we understand what the team is dealing with at the moment. So all i have to say is if the boy's end up winning this game, s*** talkers like Justin Tuck this week and other will need to just stfu. Because i bet they wouldnt be saying s*** if it was eli and a few other of there top players being out this game. Anyways im done and goodluck to both teams. I hope its a good game.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 14:35

Thats the joy of sports my man... Smack talking adds more intensity to the game. I love the way Tuck came out and talked the talked. Now we all know, he can walk the walk to. He is not known for his trash talking and that part of the NY Giants have not been around for a long time. ALL he said was, "I hate them, they hate us" "I want to beat them". He didnt say you guys suck, or guranteed a victory. He was just hyping himself and Giants fans up. Nothing wrong with his statments right?

As for the actual game, its a shame that you guys have all those players out. I wish injury on noone, even though I hate the Boys with a passion. In all honesty though, how tough were you guys looking at full strength? You guys looked ok, but definitley beatable as we saw in Washington. I am not looking past they Cowboys, but I am expecting a Giants win this weekend. I do hope you guys get healthy fast, and especially for the game against us in Dallas cuz tell you what, that game could very well be the game to decide if you guys get in the playoffs or not.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 15:00

No, no, no. **** that.

You can't say "I understand why we lost, I'm not upset. We have injuries"

Injuries are a part of the game. YOU MUST TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION. If you're counting on your team to go the whole season without having issues with your better players, then you're an ass.

Every team in every league in every sport has this issue, and it's up to the franchise to prepare for it. Dallas spends too much money on stars (who for that matter end up not even being as good as they should) and not enough money on depth. They fucked themselves.

Do you think I counted out the Panthers last year because we never had them same quarterback for more than 3 games? No, because it's STILL THE SAME TEAM.

Your team is your team whether they're healthy or not. It's not like your a fan only when you expect them to win.... or wait, are you?
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 15:23

Saint wrote:
Thats the joy of sports my man... Smack talking adds more intensity to the game. I love the way Tuck came out and talked the talked. Now we all know, he can walk the walk to. He is not known for his trash talking and that part of the NY Giants have not been around for a long time. ALL he said was, "I hate them, they hate us" "I want to beat them". He didnt say you guys suck, or guranteed a victory. He was just hyping himself and Giants fans up. Nothing wrong with his statments right?

As for the actual game, its a shame that you guys have all those players out. I wish injury on noone, even though I hate the Boys with a passion. In all honesty though, how tough were you guys looking at full strength? You guys looked ok, but definitley beatable as we saw in Washington. I am not looking past they Cowboys, but I am expecting a Giants win this weekend. I do hope you guys get healthy fast, and especially for the game against us in Dallas cuz tell you what, that game could very well be the game to decide if you guys get in the playoffs or not.

No, Tuck did say more then that but i leave it at that. Also yes the cowboys are beatable, but every team is. Yes, they lost to the redskins but you gotta look at more then one thing. They lost by 2 points and yes a win is a win, but also the cowboys played shitty and turn the ball over i think like 3 or so times vs them and they didnt once, which also cost them.

Egg's as for you and your team, they didnt do s*** when jake went down and dont tell me you didnt second guess your team when he did go down last year i think it was. Plus your talkign as if you would have so much faith if brad johnson was your starting qb, Sorry i dont have much in him and he hasnt provided much either to support himself. So yes, im not giving my boys much chance this game, if they win more respect to them, but im not talkign s*** like my teams gunna win a game they have no reason winning with there current starting qb.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 16:01

**** NO I DIDNT SECOND GUESS MY TEAM!!!

never, never!! Last year I understood my team wasn't as good as others, but every week I was at a game or in front of TV rooting them on. I mean, I understood they wouldnt win every game, it was a bad season, but i never said to myself or anyone else for that matter 'its ok because its not like we're healthy', thats still my team! with or without WHOEVER!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 16:03

and don't think im mad, or disgusted or anything like that. this is good, friendly football debate. i still respect you and everything.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 17:24

Im not upset, im just telling you guys how i feel about it. I dont have much faith in brad johnson. I mean hell he always has room to prove people wrong and hell i wish he would. Just dont think i should have the same opinion as you do on the matter. But no hard feelings for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 18:11

Giants are gonna kill the cowboys...i hope jaccobs runs over ware and injures him too so that all the 'boys fans can keep complaining lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 19:14

Fudgy wrote:
Giants are gonna kill the cowboys...i hope jaccobs runs over ware and injures him too so that all the 'boys fans can keep complaining lol

Too bad you better hope mcnabb dont get his leg broke!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 19:46

ok ill hope
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 20:41

madden2k5 wrote:
Saint your wasting your time. Im sure you would be talking s*** if your team was without 4 or more key players including your starting qb. If the boys lose this weekend its nothing for a boys fan to get upset about, because we understand what the team is dealing with at the moment. So all i have to say is if the boy's end up winning this game, s*** talkers like Justin Tuck this week and other will need to just stfu. Because i bet they wouldnt be saying s*** if it was eli and a few other of there top players being out this game. Anyways im done and goodluck to both teams. I hope its a good game.

I figured everyone else put their 2 cents in so i will put in mine. Personally i am sick of hearing cowboys fans complain about how many "key" players they are missing. Yes i understand cowboys fans are not trying to make excuses for their team's poor play, but it sometimes sounds like excuses to me. I mean i have so many points on this topic i don't even know where to start.

All teams have injuries. Some have more than others but the fact of the matter is you can't blame injuries. Injuries are just like a bad call in a close game. Yes they are unlucky and you feel cheated, but they are a part of the game. Instead of the cowboys going out and getting players like pacman jones, Roy E. Williams, and the countless other big time deals they make for star players, maybe they should have invested some money in a halfway decent back-up quarterback. They could have used one of their many high draft picks on a quarterback. Instead they chose to use them a different way. You cannot ever blame injuries. The fact of the matter is that the cowboys should have been more prepared. their are many ways they could have done it, hell they could have even given johnson more reps in practice.

Look at the patriots, they lost Tom brady in the first week of the season and i don't hear one patriot fan complaining about it. It is just tough luck. The jags entire starting offensive line is injured currently. The steelers entire team it seems is injured, yet they are still winning. Every team has problems. Cowboys fans have no excuse. They should have been more prepared.

One last point. Do not argue that once playoff time comes and your team is full strength you will dominate. Because:
1. Your team may not be full strength come play-off time
2. Tony Romo is your starting Qb when healthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-29, 20:50

Modrewgnu wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:

I figured everyone else put their 2 cents in so i will put in mine. Personally i am sick of hearing cowboys fans complain about how many "key" players they are missing. Yes i understand cowboys fans are not trying to make excuses for their team's poor play, but it sometimes sounds like excuses to me. I mean i have so many points on this topic i don't even know where to start.

All teams have injuries. Some have more than others but the fact of the matter is you can't blame injuries. Injuries are just like a bad call in a close game. Yes they are unlucky and you feel cheated, but they are a part of the game. Instead of the cowboys going out and getting players like pacman jones, Roy E. Williams, and the countless other big time deals they make for star players, maybe they should have invested some money in a halfway decent back-up quarterback. They could have used one of their many high draft picks on a quarterback. Instead they chose to use them a different way. You cannot ever blame injuries. The fact of the matter is that the cowboys should have been more prepared. their are many ways they could have done it, hell they could have even given johnson more reps in practice.

Look at the patriots, they lost Tom brady in the first week of the season and i don't hear one patriot fan complaining about it. It is just tough luck. The jags entire starting offensive line is injured currently. The steelers entire team it seems is injured, yet they are still winning. Every team has problems. Cowboys fans have no excuse. They should have been more prepared.

One last point. Do not argue that once playoff time comes and your team is full strength you will dominate. Because:

Well unlike the pats cowboys have a old washed up qb at starting unlike the pats with a young qb with upside. Brad has no upside to him. We cowboy fans do have reason to complain we are not the owner payign these players so we have all right to complain on how stupid it is to have such a old washed up qb as are starter, hell hes fuckin 40. who else is 40 years old playing right now? i dont think there is one.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-30, 14:23

madden2k5 wrote:
Modrewgnu wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:

Well unlike the pats cowboys have a old washed up qb at starting unlike the pats with a young qb with upside. Brad has no upside to him. We cowboy fans do have reason to complain we are not the owner payign these players so we have all right to complain on how stupid it is to have such a old washed up qb as are starter, hell hes fuckin 40. who else is 40 years old playing right now? i dont think there is one.

Ok you can complain about Jerry Jones making dumb decisions, but having a 40 year old qb is the cowboys fault and they have no excuse for the losses they are getting with romo out. they should have been better prepared
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-30, 14:50

The hell with Brad Johnson, Jerry Jones should bring back Vinny Testeverde. VIVA LA VINNY! And also remember Cowboys won BOTH regular season games last year, but lost to the Giants in the playoffs. Giants fans shouldn't be bragging too much if they do win this weekend, same thing could happen, except the other way around.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-30, 15:14

Vinny, I was so glad to have him in Carolina last year. Although it was only for a few games before his arm did him wrong.

Regardless.

Dallas needs depth.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-30, 16:28

Foreal i rather have Drew Bledsoe as are starter again. atleast he can throw a deep ball and yes he turned ball over more but he could move the ball more also.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-31, 09:51

dirty-mullet wrote:
The hell with Brad Johnson, Jerry Jones should bring back Vinny Testeverde. VIVA LA VINNY! And also remember Cowboys won BOTH regular season games last year, but lost to the Giants in the playoffs. Giants fans shouldn't be bragging too much if they do win this weekend, same thing could happen, except the other way around.
Ha... Cowboys gotta get into the playoffs first though.... lol So do we, but we are looking pretty good for a spot right now.
Back to top Go down
DelRioTX
New MS Member
New MS Member
DelRioTX

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-31, 13:12

It's taking a while for the offense to get used to Brad but they came around. I think they'll play better with him this week. after the giants it's Bye week and then it's revenge on the skins with Romo back. but if he plays the way he had been then you could kiss the playoffs goodbye. they were superbowl bound last year and the year before that. If the cowboys can't make it this year, they are never gonna make it with Romo.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-10-31, 18:18

I agree with you del
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-11-01, 00:06

Fudgy wrote:

Fudgy.... Eagles fan chair Dam! Fudgy, are you ever going to get over us spanking that @SS on monday night. Anyway! I guess if your team couldn't do it, might as well pull for the giants and hope they can, right! Well 11/9 well see how the brides like Jacobs... lol!

Eagles... still last in the devision dancer
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-11-02, 23:59

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

Fudgy.... Eagles fan chair Dam! Fudgy, are you ever going to get over us spanking that @SS on monday night. Anyway! I guess if your team couldn't do it, might as well pull for the giants and hope they can, right! Well 11/9 well see how the brides like Jacobs... lol!

Eagles... still last in the devision dancer
Actually, the Cowboys are last now....lol Today was a worst beatdown than I expected !!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-11-03, 00:40

Yes! the cowboys are last in the devision. Now with the bye week, maybe they can get some starter and key role players healthy and make a run to make the playoffs. cheers

You know what... weather the boys make the playoffs or not, or even if they don't win another game this year... I'm still a proud cowboys fan and their still "AMERICA'S TEAM".

Remember! The start of this season, when the cowboys were healthy and were looking like a super bowl contender. After there bye week that may be the team you guys see the rest of this season.... FEAR THE STAR!
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-11-03, 09:01

SuprmnxXx wrote:
Yes! the cowboys are last in the devision. Now with the bye week, maybe they can get some starter and key role players healthy and make a run to make the playoffs. cheers

You know what... weather the boys make the playoffs or not, or even if they don't win another game this year... I'm still a proud cowboys fan and their still "AMERICA'S TEAM".

Remember! The start of this season, when the cowboys were healthy and were looking like a super bowl contender. After there bye week that may be the team you guys see the rest of this season.... FEAR THE STAR!
Their offense looked great, but their defense looked terrible since week 1. If you remember, they were not playing well at all even before Romo went down. They lost 2/3 with him there. I dont think anyone fears Dallas the way they did at the beginning of the season anymore. Philly shoulda beat em, and Cincy almost did too... They could easily have been 3-5 right now... Glad to know that you are a loyal fan though. I went to the stadium and it was crazy fun harrassing all your fellow Dallas fans... They were nearly in tears...
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty2008-11-03, 11:59

Plain and simple, cowboys played like s*** yesterday. But the giants played decent at best. They should of beat the boys worst then 35-14, but they commit turnovers also and i cant count how many drop balls they had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dallas vs. Giants Part 1   Dallas vs. Giants   Part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas vs. Giants Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next