Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Please Cry!

Go down 
+10
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Crunk
-iBleedGreen-
Shut-Down-D-
SuprmnxXx
bigbuddah
madden2k5
iLLxEaGLeSx10
BoSpOrTsFaN
Fudgy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 20:41

All you Cowboys fans...please don't say anything the whole week regarding the 'boys.
I really think that you guys have lost your privileges to talk smack about other teams when
you guys can't beat the STL Rams.

***Why do i have the feeling that an angry Cowboys fan is going to post something that is going
to have to do with injuries being the reason why they lost?

We shall see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 20:45

gun Sad

He's crying
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 21:14

Ya Cowboys fans should be ashamed
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 21:50

Trust me eagle fan. we got right to talk s*** to you all we want since the boys did beat your eagles the last time they met. You gunna try and talk s*** about the boys losing to the rams with a backup 40 year old qb called Brad johnson? Please because you could put brad johnson on your eagles team or whatever other team and i bet you lose. You know you ******* all talk anyways. Trust me madden isnt everything fanboys wake the **** up! Trust me Swagg i know you aint talking s*** with your 1-15 phins last year either. I would be ashamed to talk s*** about another team until my team could prove they can atleast get a winning record.

Oh just another thing eagle fan. Yeah i forgot the Eagles won the superbowl both years mcnabb went out with injurys. So dont they and say im making excuses. Because once you get solid proof of me claiming my boys were gunna beat the rams with brad at qb then thats when you have the right to talk s***. But until then please stuf because your team would be no better if your starting qb was down also. Remember that team named the patriots? The team that played against the giants in the superbowl last year? ya the same team that lost there starting qb this year. Ya look how there doing with there starting qb down.

Last edited by madden2k5 on 2008-10-19, 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 21:56

why u talkin bout the phins of last year bro...all i said was dont cry then you wanna lecture us about a 40 year old qb. Why dont u guys invest in a qb instead of bringing in Mr. E. Williams? Sounds like a good idea huh?
Its called using your money wisely...dont get all pissed off that you have a 40 year old
backup. thats your guys's fault. N why u gotta talk about other teams. It prolly makes u feel better huh. Ok. If you need to talk about the dolpins go ahead. If you need to say that you beat the eagles in week 2 go ahead. All i'm tryin to say is don't cry, but i guess that advice didn't work.

I shoulda changed this thread to CRY! cus then maybe you wouldn't have gone off like
u just did.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 21:59

I know man sorry that the RAMS beat you guys.
Cowboys fans have such high tempers lol
Laughing
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:01

Fudgy wrote:
why u talkin bout the phins of last year bro...all i said was dont cry then you wanna lecture us about a 40 year old qb. Why dont u guys invest in a qb instead of bringing in Mr. E. Williams? Sounds like a good idea huh?
Its called using your money wisely...dont get all pissed off that you have a 40 year old
backup. thats your guys's fault. N why u gotta talk about other teams. It prolly makes u feel better huh. Ok. If you need to talk about the dolpins go ahead. If you need to say that you beat the eagles in week 2 go ahead. All i'm tryin to say is don't cry, but i guess that advice didn't work.

I shoulda changed this thread to CRY! cus then maybe you wouldn't have gone off like
u just did.

Fudgy fudge-packing. Last i remember my cowboys still beat your so called great 3-3 eagles this year. So where the **** you get room to talk s*** son? I mean seriously, Your team is no better then the cowboys they lost to the cowboys. So you have no solid point in anything. I just see piss off fans from other teams hating on the boys for trading for williams. Then you ******* talk s*** because he didnt have a cath in his first game with a sorry ass backup qb named brad thats 40 who did throw three picks today. So it wasnt like he had much of a chance anyways.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:02

SwaggUWishUHad wrote:
Laughing

Uh didnt the phins lose to the ravens today? so where the hell you coming from bro?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:03

there you go talking about other teams again...Yo I aint trying to sit here and argue with you man. All i'm saying is please don't say anything about the cowboys to me this week, but i see that not even that can be done. No Problem...feel free to keep talking about the Eagles if you want.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:04

Fudgy wrote:
there you go talking about other teams again...Yo I aint trying to sit here and argue with you man. All i'm saying is please don't say anything about the cowboys to me this week, but i see that not even that can be done. No Problem...feel free to keep talking about the Eagles if you want.

I will say this to you all week then Cowboys>Eagles since the boys did infact beat them this year in there game. So thats nothing but fact!
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:04

madden2k5 wrote:
SwaggUWishUHad wrote:
Laughing

Uh didnt the phins lose to the ravens today? so where the hell you coming from bro?

ya they did but do you see me reacting the way that you are...NO...I take it like a man.
Sorry i don't hop on the ban wagon.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:07

madden2k5 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

I will say this to you all week then Cowboys>Eagles since the boys did infact beat them this year in there game. So thats nothing but fact!

oh we wanna talk about facts? ok i have sum facts

Romo fumbled the snap against the seahawks - cowboys lost

Romo was effin horrible against the giants - cowboys lost

Damn last i remember even TO was crying over ROMO - after the cowboys lost

Cowboys lost to the rams

Has romo won a playoff game? I need sum more facts 2k can you please answer my question? Thx
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:09

SwaggUWishUHad wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
SwaggUWishUHad wrote:
Laughing

ya they did but do you see me reacting the way that you are...NO...I take it like a man.
Sorry i don't hop on the ban wagon.

Bandwagon? Most like jump on fudgy's **** wagon. I mean seriously you kids are funny. I simply replyed to a post and im the one freaking out? lol..Sorry maybe im not like you guys when your team loses. I dont sit there throw a fit and whine and cry all day after my team loses. Yes my boys lost today and its pathetic. But, me replying to a post doesnt mean im this angry fan and crying. Im sorry you guys maybe are alittle young and immature and think fans are only bitching and crying after there team loses. Sorry you guys cant understand a fan posting on how he felt about the game before it even happen.
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:10

Fudgy wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

Cowboys lost to the rams

Has romo won a playoff game? I need sum more facts 2k can you please answer my question? Thx

You know the biggest fact? EAGLES HAVE NO SUPERBOWL WINS!!!!!! Now thats a F**kin fact!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:31

aight fellas how bout a saine cowboys fan talk right now...lol our problem is not our qb folk we didnt lose that game caus of brad johnson...i only watched the first half caus i refused ta see my team squrm like that...our problem our GIHUGANT PROBLEM is our defense...brad had 1 turnover that i seen wen his pass got batted down and pic...remember barber fumbled remember the field position that the rams had our rookie corners looked like highschool players penalties on defense our offensive line seems to be tooo big for there own good caus wen u get teams who are fast up front they struggle...we are losing caus ppl arent playing like a TEAM plain and simple...im super duper embarrased but im also lookin to the positive...romo prolly 80% will play next week... we really needed this win to go 5-4 and still be ok...we will be 3rd in the confrence after our bye week to make a run for it in december...i honestly still believe that we can pull of 1 win and 5-4 is not a bad record wit 7 games remainin...remember this is the nfc and all we need ta make the play offs is 10 wins maybe even 9 but this year the nfc is dominant over the afc so we need 10 to lock in wild card

TO ALL MY BELOVED COWBOY FANS...dont panic just yet aight we will be ok we just have a problem with our defense and its making the whole team look bad...if jason garret can come up with a scheme that doesnt have the qb lookin deep to TO every pass play allowing that safety to come over top then we will be ok caus but maybe thats jus my nonfootball head talkin lol...we are ok fellas even the ravens lost to the sorry dolphins last year ok...we get all this bad publicity caus we the cowboys and ppl jus want ta see us fail caus there organizations owners arent go getter and go get who they want and flex like big boy jerry jones does that all...ppl should be mad at there team and not ours...ppl jus hate caus they see we got the most talent and arent playing like we do caus if they team had the guys we got then maybe they can win a championship haha...i dont undastand wen we havent won a playoff game in 12 maybe 13 yrs and yet ppl still wish us hard...can anyone explain y this is so y we havent been good since aikman and emmit and irvin days? caus i dont see y we are so hated
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-19, 22:40

madden2k5 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

Cowboys lost to the rams

You know the biggest fact? EAGLES HAVE NO SUPERBOWL WINS!!!!!! Now thats a F**kin fact!

they have 3 championships...what is was before they were called superbowls so technically they do!!!Now thats a F**kin fact! ---who do i sound like?

and why u always gotta refer to the eagles? there are a lot of teams that haven't won a superbowl
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-20, 00:01

Fudgy! You rap on other ppl for talking about other teams and all you do is continually talk about the cowboys... I mean are you a closet fan or something. You'll be eaten your words soon enough as the boys well smooth things out in the coming weeks. When R. Williams get accustom to the offense watch out. Remember! the boys are still above 500... what about your eagles, thats right 500 and you'll probably be 1-2 in your next 3 games because you play Falcons, seahawks and giants. I wouldn't worry so much about the cowboys and forget about fearing the star until 12/28 at 1:00 pm and worry more about that average team of yours in Philly. As all of us cowboys fans are staying 8) because we believe and now from experience from last year... its not how you start but how you finish. I know what your going to say B4 you say... you got to make to the playoffs first. Your right! You do and I don't now of a team that plays 500 ball that has ever made it. owned think about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-20, 09:18

I am not counting the Cowboys out, but in all reality, they are in really big trouble. Roy Williams out for the season !! The D was allready terrible. Its going to be a field day the rest of the season on em. Whether you want to admit it or not, there is a chance, you guys miss the playoffs. Not speaking about anyone here, but Cowboy fans are the most stuck up sh!t talking fans on the planet. This right here serves justice after they were crowned Champions even before the season started. As we all see now, champions on paper means nothing. All hail the Paper Champions !!
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-20, 13:19

Saint wrote:
I am not counting the Cowboys out, but in all reality, they are in really big trouble. Roy Williams out for the season !! The D was allready terrible. Its going to be a field day the rest of the season on em. Whether you want to admit it or not, there is a chance, you guys miss the playoffs. Not speaking about anyone here, but Cowboy fans are the most stuck up sh!t talking fans on the planet. This right here serves justice after they were crowned Champions even before the season started. As we all see now, champions on paper means nothing. All hail the Paper Champions !!

Yes they was crowned but not on are part but by the media and others. Yes, there a chance for the boys not to make it to the playoffs but thats the same for all teams. Plus SS Roy being out for us for the season will hurt, But i have faith in Keith Davis picking his spot up while hes gone. I have seen keith playing one on one in a few defenses and one was a couple games ago and he held his own vs a guy in the endzone that had the ball thrown to him. The biggest question is can he play as good of run support as roy, Because that is one of roy's biggest upsides even though alot of boys fans just trash him over his pass coverage. So the boys have alot of work to do plain and simple. Hopefully they can get outta this whole and its gunna have to start with Romo being back at starting qb.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-20, 13:48

madden2k5 wrote:
Saint wrote:

Yes they was crowned but not on are part but by the media and others. Yes, there a chance for the boys not to make it to the playoffs but thats the same for all teams. Plus SS Roy being out for us for the season will hurt, But i have faith in Keith Davis picking his spot up while hes gone. I have seen keith playing one on one in a few defenses and one was a couple games ago and he held his own vs a guy in the endzone that had the ball thrown to him. The biggest question is can he play as good of run support as roy, Because that is one of roy's biggest upsides even though alot of boys fans just trash him over his pass coverage. So the boys have alot of work to do plain and simple. Hopefully they can get outta this whole and its gunna have to start with Romo being back at starting qb.
You guys definitley need a HEALTHY Romo. If he comes out with his injured pinky. He might play just as bad as Brad Johnson. Funny thing is, the way things are right now, even if Romo never got hurt and was 100% for Tampa next week, I dont think the Cowboys would of won that game. Their D has been stifling. I really dont think the boys have a shot at winning this weekend. 4-4 is iminent !!
Back to top Go down
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-20, 14:40

Saint wrote:
madden2k5 wrote:
Saint wrote:

You guys definitley need a HEALTHY Romo. If he comes out with his injured pinky. He might play just as bad as Brad Johnson. Funny thing is, the way things are right now, even if Romo never got hurt and was 100% for Tampa next week, I dont think the Cowboys would of won that game. Their D has been stifling. I really dont think the boys have a shot at winning this weekend. 4-4 is iminent !!

I have only one thing to say in a reply to that. I dunno what it is but it seems romo has played some of his better games vs some of the suppostly top defensive teams in his career so far and play some of his worst vs avg at best defenses. Btw im not saying they will win vs the bucs with romo.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-20, 17:52

not trying to sound like an anti cowboys fan here or anything, but i think the bucs will win next week. Their d is just too good.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-22, 14:36

Fudgy wrote:
not trying to sound like an anti cowboys fan here or anything, but i think the bucs will win next week. Their d is just too good.

LOL! OMG! Fudgy, your the very definition of an anti cowboys fan. Your always... Blah cowboys this, Blah cowboys that. Yeah! the cowboys did lose to the Rams, yes! Romo is hurt and yes were going to struggle against the Bucs with Johnson and a banged up secondary... tell us something we don't know... better yet, why not just worry about the Eagles playing against Atlanta. I understand you probably don't get many replies to your post when talking about the eagles... I guess thats why you RANT on AMERICAS TEAM so much.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-22, 16:08

Someone needs to unbunch their panties.. my god.. Go Birds!
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty2008-10-25, 04:07

xSamsel wrote:
Someone needs to unbunch their panties.. my god.. Go Birds!

LOL!!! Don't worry! I got your girlfriends girl fixed just right... Go cowboys!

LISTEN! YES! we talk smack here at madden school and its meant in fun in games... me and Fudgy are admins just having fun... talking smack about each others teams... Its just that time of year. Its just when someone talks about the birds I tend to Sleep Sleep Sleep Ow! what were we talking about... Yeah... The Eagles. Its just Sleep Sleep Sleep NOW WHAT I MEAN chair

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-10-25, 04:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Cry!   Please Cry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Cry!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Sports Talk :: NFL :: NFC Division Talk-
Jump to: