Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Every1 Needs to...Relax

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Every1 Needs to...Relax Empty
PostSubject: Every1 Needs to...Relax   Every1 Needs to...Relax Empty2008-10-14, 21:56

Lets see where we sit right now.

We are 3-3 and only 1 back in the division.

Both our D and Offense have showed signs of bring dominant and signs of looking mediocre.

We are at a bye week and the one thing no one doubt about Reid is that he definitely knows how to get his team back from the Bye

We also have players such as Andrews, Westbrook, Abiamiri, and Shepard coming back from injuries and should be ready by week 7.

I know I just like everyone else was getting excited about the prospect of getting some new quality players, but now that I think about it, I am kind of glad we didn't. Roy Williams, a first, a third, and sixth, way too high of a price. And like most people have said if no one got Gonzo it means his asking price was WAY too high. Now I wouldn't have minded getting a player like Michael Bush, but he would not have made an immediate impact on this team.

Our next 5 games are against the Falcons, Seahawks, Giants, Bengals and Ravens. Four of those are definitely winnable and if we can find a way to be the Giants at the Linc then we will be in an incredibly good situation.

What we need . . . We need Andy Reid to keep is play calling constant. We start out sooo strong in the first 15 plays of the game and then we start either getting conservative or scared or whatever. If Andy needs to script 100 plays then so be it, but we should be in a much better position if we can get Andrews back. Also with out Defense, we excel at times and we look poor at times. Basically our key is that we need to be aggressive week in and week out. We need to get to the corner back and play bump and run on the outside. When we blitz we have been playing very very well.

People have been complaining about LJ, but I still think he is a quality player. He has been injured most of the past year and is finally starting to get back into it. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and get a little more physical, but he has the size and the talent to succeed for us.

Anyway, we have talent at the key skill positions. And once everyone is healthy after the bye week we should be ready to go. I can honestly see this team being great this year, but it really just depends on our confidence. If Mcnabb can lead this offense and we can get andrews and westbrook back we will be fine.

Sorry guys this is my way of calming down/venting/reflecting.

Just remember were 3-3 and were only one game back from the Deadskins (way way overrated) and the Cowgirls (prehistoric QB, very weak secondary, suspect o-line after the terrible pass rush of the cards could get to them - Even with the addition of Williams, I think that will only cause more issues and conflict between him and TO - TO is already angry about not getting enough touches).

We still have 10 games left and I know we're going to the playoffs....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Every1 Needs to...Relax   Every1 Needs to...Relax Empty2008-10-15, 19:01

how long did that tae you to type. haha
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Every1 Needs to...Relax   Every1 Needs to...Relax Empty2008-10-15, 20:44

well this is the NFL anyone can beat anyone in this league. You gotta remember these are all the best of the best athletes in College. i mean heck your eagles found a way to beat us, but the Steelers are much better
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Every1 Needs to...Relax   Every1 Needs to...Relax Empty2008-10-22, 14:40

Fudgy wrote:
Lets see where we sit right now.

We are 3-3 and only 1 back in the division.

Both our D and Offense have showed signs of bring dominant and signs of looking mediocre.

We are at a bye week and the one thing no one doubt about Reid is that he definitely knows how to get his team back from the Bye

We also have players such as Andrews, Westbrook, Abiamiri, and Shepard coming back from injuries and should be ready by week 7.

I know I just like everyone else was getting excited about the prospect of getting some new quality players, but now that I think about it, I am kind of glad we didn't. Roy Williams, a first, a third, and sixth, way too high of a price. And like most people have said if no one got Gonzo it means his asking price was WAY too high. Now I wouldn't have minded getting a player like Michael Bush, but he would not have made an immediate impact on this team.

Our next 5 games are against the Falcons, Seahawks, Giants, Bengals and Ravens. Four of those are definitely winnable and if we can find a way to be the Giants at the Linc then we will be in an incredibly good situation.

What we need . . . We need Andy Reid to keep is play calling constant. We start out sooo strong in the first 15 plays of the game and then we start either getting conservative or scared or whatever. If Andy needs to script 100 plays then so be it, but we should be in a much better position if we can get Andrews back. Also with out Defense, we excel at times and we look poor at times. Basically our key is that we need to be aggressive week in and week out. We need to get to the corner back and play bump and run on the outside. When we blitz we have been playing very very well.

People have been complaining about LJ, but I still think he is a quality player. He has been injured most of the past year and is finally starting to get back into it. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and get a little more physical, but he has the size and the talent to succeed for us.

Anyway, we have talent at the key skill positions. And once everyone is healthy after the bye week we should be ready to go. I can honestly see this team being great this year, but it really just depends on our confidence. If Mcnabb can lead this offense and we can get andrews and westbrook back we will be fine.

Sorry guys this is my way of calming down/venting/reflecting.

Just remember were 3-3 and were only one game back from the Deadskins (way way overrated) and the Cowgirls (prehistoric QB, very weak secondary, suspect o-line after the terrible pass rush of the cards could get to them - Even with the addition of Williams, I think that will only cause more issues and conflict between him and TO - TO is already angry about not getting enough touches).

We still have 10 games left and I know we're going to the playoffs....hopefully.

Sleep Sleep Sleep what were we talking about... Ow! the Eagels... Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every1 Needs to...Relax   Every1 Needs to...Relax Empty

Back to top Go down

Every1 Needs to...Relax
Page 1 of 1