Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

when to call man coverage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

when to call man coverage Empty
PostSubject: when to call man coverage   when to call man coverage Empty2008-10-09, 15:36

i kno this maybe a noob question and i dont consider myself a noob but wen should u call for man coverage?...i kno not on third and short but for someone doing either simple routes or jus routes that man should be able ta keep up with out make ppl think twice and that the windows are too open in zone...it jus seems like every time i call man i get burnt for 20 yards..i dont have lb's covering wr's i even have cb's covering TE's and still get burnt for atleast 20 so can anyone let me kno when to call man wat situations to call man caus sometimes i need ta switch up and call man caus i call zones too much.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: when to call man coverage   when to call man coverage Empty2008-10-11, 01:29

3rd and long/ 4th and long (usually quarter 3 deep contain, something like that)
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: when to call man coverage   when to call man coverage Empty2008-10-14, 13:18

yeah i use that play wen its like 3rd and 20ish ya kno or end of game so they dont out run my zone..im sayin like during regular play ya kno in the middle of drives in the middle of quarters and games and stuff
Back to top Go down
iwannaboom
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: when to call man coverage   when to call man coverage Empty2008-10-19, 13:08

If ur gonna play man,you better bring some heat.Sub one of ur DE for a LB/Route him to a yellow zone/Blitz LB from opposite side/Good luck!
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: when to call man coverage   when to call man coverage Empty2009-01-21, 18:27

on blizing plays when im trying to get to the QB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when to call man coverage   when to call man coverage Empty

Back to top Go down

when to call man coverage
Page 1 of 1