Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty
PostSubject: 46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback   46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty2008-10-09, 00:09

Feel free to drop some feedback if you find the time.

Thanks in advance, Very Happy

Madden-School Staff
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
NickkaJ
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback   46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty2009-01-20, 03:54

once i get it i will drop some
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: 46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback   46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty2009-01-27, 11:22

MS's 4-6/Multi D Ebook doesn't have enough 4-6 plays in it. it ONLY has 2 Bear formations and 1 actual 4-6 Normal play in it. i actually have 4-6 Ebooks and Guides from other sites that are LOADED with both 4-6 Normal and 4-6 Bear plays in them. i have also discovered a variety of set ups in my personal lab sessions.

in my humble opinion....if MS's Ebooks are going to be competitive versus other madden sites...then our books MUST HAVE more content. if you ever decide to make a 4-6 Ebook...PLEASE hit me up....i will be glad to submit a few plays to help out.
Back to top Go down
AsTrOz o
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
AsTrOz o

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: 46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback   46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty2009-01-29, 23:56

I agree mili, Its a good book, but could use some more content
Back to top Go down
goonny23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: 46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback   46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty2009-04-15, 00:55

man the 46 is a great defense in this years addition of madden bein frm chicago umm umm we created the playbook really nice blitz and nanos in the playbook its really a playbook for ppl who love to blitZ i think o well its goonZ holla back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback   46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback Empty

Back to top Go down

46/Multiple D Guide - Feedback
Page 1 of 1