Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

therapy session

Go down 
+4
Fudopi is That Dude
OGiant23
atown_2511
bigbuddah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-26, 22:46

is anyone feelin the madden bug...i mean seems like my drive for madden has gon down ever since the release of madden...my skills are taking a hit as well in a way...but jus seems like noone is up for playin me like my record is too good wen its not or is it that i have red bars next to my name even tho my net is smoothe as silk...now school is in and i dont have the time caus i dont play unless im in the proper mood and mind frame lol dumb i kno

this is jus where u can air yo feelins out if u in a slump or u are burnt out on the game and where ppl can give others some advice on how to get out the slump or funk they are in specially me and offer some unranked games ta get us out of it so post here if u need some therapy.
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-27, 10:10

yea i agree the only way i even get on the game is if i dont have much homework and ive had a good day at school and my friends are in school and theres nobody online to play and in the lobbies nobody accepts my challenges and they dont send my challenges i dont know why my record is horrible and my connection is crystal clear
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-27, 10:15

buddah just play a more spread offense or mix up and try a new O sometimes that can rejumvenate u
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-27, 10:16

OGiant23 wrote:
buddah just play a more spread offense or mix up and try a new O sometimes that can rejumvenate u
yea but most of the time you just dont have the energy to get on the game
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-27, 10:19

then drink a Vault and GET TO IT lol
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-27, 18:56

I've won in a blowout my last 4 games, 6 if you count the quitters, so I'm pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-27, 20:32

for me I'm trying to get back into the game after not getting either game last year.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-28, 22:23

OGiant23 wrote:

ive done the new offense thing...ive done the new defense thing...i play more offline caus i refuse ta lose caus i dont kno a playbook...it is challenging and my streak is high enough now to where i can afford to push the envelope a lil bit but im in the lobbies for 20 30 minutes at a time nobody excepts my invites even tho i go down the list...literally from top to bottom and nobody answers em and if they do then they dont sho up on the otherside caus we cant connect so id ont even kno...i played 3 games yesterday we 3-0 only 1 guy was over a level 1 caus i went to play and thats all there....my level is 13 so level 1's will get me NO POINTS and i agree with that so i dont kno man...this is still my game man my s*** like i wont quite playing it jus seems like a ddrop all the way around.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-29, 00:47

buddah! whats up bro. Hate to hear your getting a little brunt on madden... try this... just go into the play now ranked games, this is the only place I can find a quick game as the lobbies are forever. I can find a decent game most of the time but it seems most of the higher levels don't want to play a quality opponent... like today! a player with a record of 174-29 connected with me 3x's and didn't want to play. scratch my record is 54-16 and it seems that its hard to find higher levels that want to play as there just looking to climb the boards against level 1's and my average player level has dropped from a level 5 to 3 because of this. It seems like only level 1-3 want to play lately but still you can get a quick game and don't have to stay in the lobbies forever just to get a game. As for the "slump" thing if you have downloaded a new roster for a online game and if your winning a lot you'll have to... EA! likes to make it challenging for us right! seems like every time I'm on a 5 or 6 game winning streak I have to download a new roster and my team preforms like SH**T... receivers dropping passes, oline and dline can't block or tackle and defenders dropping easy picks and it seems like your opponent gets EVERY BREAK and you some how have to find away to over come this. If you don't, its like in the next game or 2 you have to download another roster and everybody playing back like they should but if you do find away to win its like its even harder the next couple of games as your team on offense and defense play ret*rded. Thx's EA! for keeping the playing field level Mad its like, if I wasn't getting a lose from a glitch from a player... I have to get glitched from EA. Buddah, its not you... its probably the roster you have had to download to play a recent online game and EA's way of keeping the playing field level. Thx's again EA chair for the frustration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-30, 15:37

lol yo wat up super bro....yeah thats the only place i go to ta play games or i have to like go inta lobbbies and tgalk trash or somethin ta get ppl ta challenge me...i hate that i have ta go ta play now and get connected with a lvl 1 noob or a player who has like 100 games and still a lvl 1 or lvl 3 at best and they still are trash...i jus wanna play madden and it seems like u said super none of the high level guys wanna play quality folk except mod man...and how do they get that high in level wen they play level 1's and wen i play lvl 1's i get eitha ZERO xp points or at most 4..and they are level 20+..thats rediculous...im lost iw anna play i wanna get u there see where my game is but ppl are making it impossible...my avg op level went from 6 to 2 caus i go t play now and cant find a quality opponent.
Back to top Go down
PhillyALLday
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-28

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-30, 17:26

if u cant find games play quickmatch
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-09-30, 22:28

wat is quick match?...play now? if thats wat u sayin den please re-read wat i wrote bro
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-10-01, 00:16

I'll play you buddah. My user name is the same. I'm a level 9 but I'm not that good. I have been on some bad streaks lately too. Was one game away from advancing a level and cracking top 2000 again but now I don't know if I'm ranked anymore. Haven't played in a week or so due to school.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-10-01, 17:27

yeah i think u on my friends list so ill hit u up
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-10-12, 02:34

my offense is in ruins......AGAIN...as good as i am at reading coverages it seems like i can only do it wen im in the zone man lol...wen i jus get on madden and wanna play someone dont wanna go through all the bs of paying real real close attention to ALL the lil details like ppl using the same defense or offense play or pay attention to there money plays and shutting them down...that gives me a headache wen i gotta pay attention like that lol...im in the middle of PB'S AGAIN DAMMIT again...dont kno wat it is man i dont see the books i like i want more screens and pass plays like pass balance and run plays like steelers packers or dallas pb's...kinda hard to get exactly wat i want out of a book wen seems like they are all the same
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-10-12, 14:13

Yeah thats what I hate. The first day of the game I was trying to lab Philly but I was too lazy. It's hard searching for playbooks in this game because they have all the same formations. I don't like that the run n gun doesn't have a 2rb gun formation. If we could connect online I would lab with you a different playbook.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty2008-10-13, 04:37

yeah ive tried several i got my homeboi in fa a few more days so ive been playing with different teams and pb's jus ta find a new pb but the play are all the same to me and i cant find that combonation of plays in 1 book that i like and will use all of em i like caus the all the same lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

therapy session Empty
PostSubject: Re: therapy session   therapy session Empty

Back to top Go down

therapy session
Page 1 of 1