Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Post your best game ever here

Go down 
+2
SuprmnxXx
Modrewgnu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Post your best game ever here Empty
PostSubject: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-21, 15:11

what happened in your best madden game ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fadethreeblack
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fadethreeblack

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-21, 15:29

Fade93 vs. Digital Disorder
Bears vs. Raiders
28-34
Digital Won in OT
I do not know the exact scores and drives, but this is what I remember.
This game was the most clean, and intense game I have ever had.
It started off with both of us scoring TDs in the first quater. This included a 20-yard screen to hester and a long throw to Jerry Porter.
The second quarter was filled with Digital running the ball up the gut and tosses. He also threw well and scored a TD. When I got the ball, I got to his 30 yard line but threw an INT. I forced him to punt and Devin Hester fielded it and he brought the ball to his 35. I scored a FG. The second half ended.
I made a CB switch up.

Digital made a mix of run and PA rollouts to get the ball to my 15 yards line. On that play, he rolled to his right and my DEs were closing in on him. Right before they sacked him, he threw the ball to Jerry Porter, but it was intercepted my Nathan Vasher and returned for a TD. The rest of the 3rd quarter was Digital scoring a TD. In the fourth quarter. Both me and Digital scored. I was down 7 with about 2 minutes to go. I was at his 10 yard line but failed. Digital burned the clock and on 3rd down, he threw and INT (Urlacher). With 2 seconds to go, I got to his 5 yard line and threw a high bullet to my thight end, Desmond Clark for a TD. I got the xtra point.
Overtime. I would like to reiterate how clean of a game this was.
I won the toss and elected to reciever. He sacked me 2 times in a row. On 3rd and 15 at my own 15 yard line, my play was a WR screen to hester. I played this many times in the game at 3rd down. Digital knew I was going to do this. His CB picked me off (Hester was my starting WR. I dont know how to say their CB's name) and ran it 5 yards for a TD. The game was over with Digital winning.
Good game Digital and lets play again soon
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-21, 15:32

sounds like an amazing game, mostly because it was clean. those are always the best games
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: promote   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-21, 19:34

Wow, that game should have been taped (whished we could have seen it) to promote fair play, to let the glitcher know what their missing.
Back to top Go down
Fadethreeblack
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fadethreeblack

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-21, 22:15

It really was great. Even though I lost, I would play that game so many times.
Back to top Go down
DigitalDisorder
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-23, 22:11

After playing so many many many players who defaulted to cheese on offense and defense it was great to meet Fade on this site and hook up for a clean game.

Fade showed lots of stick skill with Hester on screens and on the punt return game. The game went as described with Asomugha picking it and walking in. Tough way to lose but he was a gracious loser.

The best thing about this game was that we helped eachother along the whole way. I'm more of a seasoned player than Fade and we talked about man vs. zone philosophy, play action play calling as well as what make a run game successful.

I've never been able to do that with any other player or any other Madden fansite. The game wasn't without its trash talking, but we let the sticks do the talking and shook hands at the end.

I hope this site promotes more games like this and players like Fade.
Back to top Go down
Mike Peterson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mike Peterson

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-03-28, 21:34

My greatest game was win I played this one guy. He taught me so many things that have made me such a great madden player. i have improved so much because of what he has taught me. That game was fun and I learned from it.
Back to top Go down
kunfuzion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty2008-05-20, 17:24

AYO THAT SOUNDED LIKE A GREAT GAME WISH I HAD ENDZONE TICKETS FOR THAT GAME!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best game ever here   Post your best game ever here Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your best game ever here
Page 1 of 1