Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

XSL Starting Second Franchise League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-08-27

XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty
PostSubject: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-15, 16:52

The XSL (http://www.xboxsportslegends.com) is starting a 2nd madden franchise league. We will not draft teams until all 32 spots are filled.

The second league will be the same as our other franchise league... Here are some basics.

1. 32 Human Teams
2. Advance once every 6 days.
3. Power Rankings & Game of the Week
4. Lots of game recaps
5. Weekly Radio Show
6. SIM SPORTS
7. Two trades per season (CAN trade draft picks)
8. Free Agent Player Draft.

Here are some things about how our site works.....

We are a mature simulation style site. What does that mean. Means we expect you to act like an adult on the site first and foremost. Do we joke around? For sure but we DO NOT use bad language on the site or insult people on the site. Most of our members are over 25 years old and a bunch are in the 30 to 40 age range. We do not judge you by your age we judge you by your maturity level. The other end of the spectrum is Simulation sports. We have rules that will ensure you the most realistic game possible. If you are an arcade type player you would most likely not like the site.

As for our madden league we like to take our time and play one game per week. Do we occasionally advance early. Sure if the games are done early. We like the build up each week and having time to talk about the upcoming weeks. Adds to our leagues excitement. If you check our site you will see the section for the other madden franchise we have. You can see all the game recaps people do after each game. And they are NOT even required. We just have that kind of group.

Now for me, I run the site for a place for good clean fun. But be warned. We have two rules we live by. Playing simulated style sports and being active on the forums. I DO NOT chase people to play games or be active on the site. I am very strict and do not put up with any BS. Our staff is all that way. You do not play or make an effort on the boards you will not need me to remove you because the players will want you gone. We believe why have 29 good members and 3 slackers when we can have 32 good members. To give you an idea of how strict we are I have been called Hitler before but it does not bother me. My goal is not to be loved by everyone it is to give you a place you can count on for entertainment week in and week out. People who want a league that gets games played and is run around the clock will love the site. People who like to slack off will hate it.

In closing we offer you a site that is not going anywhere. So if your an older gamer who has a family, full time job, college student, and just wants a get away from real life without the drama most leagues have then we are the place for you. Most leagues fold in the first season. That is not an issue on our site.

So if your interested here is what you need to do. Hit our forums first and register...
http://www.xboxsportslegends.com/forums

Then hit up the league registration and post in the thread for the 2nd madden league
http://www.xboxsportslegends.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

If you visit the boards daily and play by the rules you will love the site.

Thanks for your time Lethal.
Back to top Go down
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-15, 19:39

So far we have 18 spots taken, 14 remain. We will determine our draft order once the league is full. This is a team league not a fantasy draft.
Back to top Go down
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-16, 08:16

20 down 12 to go
Back to top Go down
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-16, 17:27

We got 9 spots left. Might be a few more if some of the new guys on the site do not prove to be active.
Back to top Go down
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-16, 22:04

Only 3 spots left at XSL
Back to top Go down
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-17, 08:25

League is now full, BUT keep in mind we are very strict when it comes to being active on the site and I am sure as always a few of the guys who signed up did so and then will go missing. So if your interested in our league just register and get on the madden waiting list and you might make it in before we even start.
Back to top Go down
X I Am Lethal X
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty2010-09-18, 09:51

We just now are starting to bid on teams and we have 1 spot open for sure and possibly two more before the weekend is out.

If your interested come to the site and hit the league registration section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XSL Starting Second Franchise League   XSL Starting Second Franchise League Empty

Back to top Go down

XSL Starting Second Franchise League
Page 1 of 1