Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ckdublle2

Go down 
+4
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Th3 Ac3r
super_mario90
MiamiXCanes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 16:39

just a heads up, this kid has been ducking me for months. hes the same guy who started the glitch thread and was accused of glitching himself. i ran across him last night on the top100 and his AOL is 5 lol. as soon as he knew who i was he went back to running his mouth. i even offered to play unranked so i wouldnt mess up that record that means so much to him and he still wouldnt play
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 17:43

HAHA AOL 5 WOW!.

I hate bums like that.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 19:52

Eh, i see after my absence their are still bums on these boards..
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 20:49

hahahahaha i knew this square was a bumhunter
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 21:44

hahahha im i this important hahaha NO Body Dukin ur Scary ass u aint s*** i dont read ur s*** cuz u NUTTIN to me "NoBody" i dont play glitchers u say u can glitch anytime u want lol u dum fuk i stay away from glitchers like i said ur not in my leaderboards hahaha this is my first time playin madden online so if im that big a threat im doin my JOB hahaha over 35 people in top 100 has a lower aol than me and mine goes UP everyday little by little i played 5 lv 30s in a row last night and taped them all out so fuk you u Aint s*** so yall get off my DIk u Jelous whores only 25 people are ahead of me and every1 of yall r WAY BEHIND hahahahahahahahhahahha in my first five months i blok glitchers thats y CANES ****** ass got BLOKED he's waistin my time and spends all his time on me lol U R full of urself hahaha over a gm hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah sorry i have a life so i gotta go yall MADDEN SCHOOL sleep overs arnt 4 me
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 21:49

since ur so good wuts ur record ???????????????????????????? i put all my info out there cuz i have nuttin to hide WUTZ URS cane ??????????????????? ???????????????? u know so much about all of this u should at least b in the top 10 ?????????right sooooooooooo??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 22:20

im 386-289 but my AOL is also 17, something you DONT put right there so you are hiding something dumbass. im to high of a level for you. its all jesus dude. if you wanna run your mouth then go for it, but you cant back it up and you know it, hence why you wont play me or anybody else. im looking at your s*** right now and in your last 10 games youve played anybody higher then a 10 twice lol so id like to see all those level 30s you played. go ahead and pull up all those games homie. and you keep saying that this is your first time playing madden and all that s*** and thats nice and all, but same here. this is my first year playing online and i already have wins over 5 people in the top 25. can you say anything like that? nope

your sorry, your an online bum, and you have been exposed. and btw, i have wins over 5 of the people that are ranked higher then you (25th). so, i beat people who are better then you, so i would SMASH you
Back to top Go down
I_Belive in_WSU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-19

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 22:52

hey yo CK you bum ass play me i live with miami,play me an all smash your aol 5 duckin punk kid. see me on the sticks ......
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-28, 23:04

this is just silly...
also, its spelled "jealous" and "blocked". If you're going to capitalize it, at least spell it right...
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-29, 07:44

you act like being in the top 100 makes you great. its really not that special i was in top 100 in 09. big deal. after i got in i really didn't give a sh*t anymore. im ranked like 4,000 or something but i have only played about 300 games since august. ranked games are for suckers. if you think your that great then why dont you get into the tourny scene square.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty2010-05-29, 22:13

you've piss'ed my n!gga BLACK off now,don't you know he's in the FOOT 2 A$$ BUISNESS!!!!! ckdublle2 Lol don't hurt him black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ckdublle2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ckdublle2   ckdublle2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ckdublle2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: