Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Looks like Favre is back....

Go down 
+5
super_mario90
NinersWillis52
layinWOOD
B-__-R-__-B
2ToN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Looks like Favre is back.... Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-21, 20:19

he just got ankle surgery, so ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the NFL the 2010-2011 Minnesota Brett Favres!

opinions? thoughts? hatred? don't care?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-21, 20:21

I always thought he'd come back, makes it a lil harder when philly plays them but deffinetly good for the vikings.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-21, 20:58

Ima Favre haterrr. I just don't like the way he goes about his business. He will be a hall of famer but still makes some rookie mistakes at age 40 something. I was bummed out after seeing him beat down Green Bay last year. Im hopin he will get Looks like Favre is back.... 401228 ped at Lambeau Field this upcoming season.

Last edited by layinWOOD on 2010-05-21, 22:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-21, 21:51

yeah he definately needs to be reminded about his veteran leadership and that he's a rolemodel and stuff like that but i love his energy and have a lot of respect for him but if he does come back this is his last season mark my words
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-21, 22:40

He said "if he were to come back he would have to have ankle surgery"So he's coming back.

How can you not like this think about it he played for a team for about 10 yr's or more and they let him go and another team picks him up and now he has to play his old team twice a season and he kill's his old team this is like a fairy tail i love it i hope he comes back 3 more yr's so he can kill his old team.

GO FAVRE!!!!.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-21, 23:32

the man can do whatever he wants, hes earned the right to do that. he can wait as long as he needs to to make his choice of coming back
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-22, 03:19

I beleive he already made his choice he said something about "if he's coming back to play he'll have to have surgery on his ankle" or something like that.

But that was pretty much his way of saying he's coming back for another season.
Back to top Go down
killem2012
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-22, 05:00

the nfc/nfl is better with Favre in it ; hands down!
Back to top Go down
http://killem2012@gmail.com
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-22, 05:15

Aww just been waiting for this news everyday cant wait for Brett Favre to be on my team again
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-22, 10:17

I think his age finally catches up to him and he gets hurt this year. Vikings are going to regret not trading for McNabb and passing up on Clausen in the draft. I love watching him play, but his age is going to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty2010-05-22, 17:46

It's hard to believe that FAVRE never missed a football game the guy must be superman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Favre is back....   Looks like Favre is back.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Favre is back....
Page 1 of 1