Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

sprint button gone in madden 11

Go down 
+11
Fr3sH
timschroeder546
so much swag
Moore's Pats
ticklemeelmo
B-__-R-__-B
MiamiXCanes
layinWOOD
RandyMoss_Rko
Big Hungry 702
PapaSmurf
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 16:39

Last edited by PapaSmurf on 2010-05-23, 18:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 16:51

i think what they're saying is that you wont need to use it, cause the juking system is so much better than previous years. I highly doubt they're gonna get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
RandyMoss_Rko
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 17:00

If they removed it whats the point in speed lol everyone would be the same
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 17:05

You will use one analog stick to control speed (foward=faster/backward=slower) and the other analog will control your jukes and cuts. It sounds more complicated then just holding x, but will reinvent the run game in M11.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 17:17

please get rid of it...anybody who has ever played NHL10 knows how good it makes the game feel
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 17:20

I'm excited to use these new controls they look really good, hopefully 11 lives up to all the hype as a whole though.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-20, 17:27

if it is the joystick thing then i will be very happy with it, i always felt that holding a was a little annoying. this will also easily break my habit of instantly holding a as soon as i hand the ball of to a rb, that way i can find a lane better ;p
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 00:56

Yeah dat hockey game was nice
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 07:35

I agree with layinwood' but in all this is bullsh!t!!!! sometime's if it's not broke don't fix it!! i bet anyone,you take away the turbo,M11 will not sell like they want it to.
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 08:07

Its not like everyone will be the same speed. The faster guys will just have faster non sprinting. I dont think this is a good move but it is definitely not the death of madden. All im sayin is this s*** better be good
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 08:23

I'm excited too see how this changes the run game altogether I mean it will also show who puts in the time too learn and master it and those who just hold down the turbo and get 2 or 3 yards.. it will make the game better for those who put in time.. At least I hope that's the case Wink
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 10:11

I don't know fr3sh sprint button gone in madden 11 Icon_scratch you put a nice a$$ move on the LB's or DB's and you get an open, i don't need some fat a$$ DT' runnning me down you know..the green all i see is the green.
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 10:21

I think there will be def. some players after than others but i get your point it would REALLY suck if I have for example Miles Austin and some slow DB with no angle takes me down... but that's something I expect them too have already thought about... but than again who knows we'll have too wait and see... =] Can't wait to get the game tho and get my stick skills up so I can get my game on !
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 14:43

I dont know why everybody is freaking out about slower players catching the faster ones. if you race CJ with pat williams without every touching turbo CJ is still faster. sprint doesnt "activate" the players true speed rating or anything like that. players will still be faster then others, you just want need the sprint button. trust me, if you dont agree with the move then play NHL10 and tell me the game doesnt feel smooth as ****
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 15:23

There will be a sprint button but in order to get the most speed you will either need to be leaning down or running straight up. If you're guy is fast you will still be out running everyone else who is slower. I think it's going to matter how you are pressing your dual sticks. If you have it all the way up, he'll be running at full speed, if you lean forward I would think it would help you run faster just leave you more vulnerable to big hits and if you are running with no lean you should still be at a good spring speed but you have more ability to juke or break tackles. More like real life running...............
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 23:59

MiamiXCanes wrote:
I dont know why everybody is freaking out about slower players catching the faster ones. if you race CJ with pat williams without every touching turbo CJ is still faster. sprint doesnt "activate" the players true speed rating or anything like that. players will still be faster then others, you just want need the sprint button. trust me, if you dont agree with the move then play NHL10 and tell me the game doesnt feel smooth as ****

the hell with NHL! black i'm not in to it, i watch it but i don't play it. I play baseball...but NHL no. and i don't want no slow a$$ dude running me down!!!!!!!green all i see is green..
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-22, 20:14

it really is a smart move, and its gunna help the game feel ALOT better. the right stick now acts as the only thing you need to use to use the moves like juking, spinning ect ect

if you hold the right stick up your runner lowers his shoulders and by lightly moving it to the left and right you can shift arms and your body to protect the ball.

Trust me people, this WILL make the game better
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-22, 22:56

MiamiXCanes wrote:
it really is a smart move, and its gunna help the game feel ALOT better. the right stick now acts as the only thing you need to use to use the moves like juking, spinning ect ect

if you hold the right stick up your runner lowers his shoulders and by lightly moving it to the left and right you can shift arms and your body to protect the ball.

Trust me people, this WILL make the game better

i seen what you was talking about black! and yeah with time in practice mode your running game will be the sh!t!!!!!! it's call'ed tighten up your stick skill's..can't wait
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-23, 16:49

It will be just like all the other games we play. It kind of had speed control (the analog stick) last year but it's improved this year. I do wonder what they are going to do with the RT/R2 button this year.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-23, 18:47

im also excited to see how this new feature will work. i thiink that this will boost sales for ncaa 11 since the same feature is in that game so ppl will buy ncaa 11 to get use to the new running locomotion and button system by the time madden comes out...i kno i will.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-23, 18:51

i already got NCAA 11 paid for so ill be ready lol
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-23, 19:39

hell yea me to...im ready man ima log huge hours on it jus to get use to it caus seems like madden 11 is gonna be run based
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-23, 19:47

yeah this year they really worked on the ground game. people are over looking NCAA though, this could be the year it becomes equal or better then madden
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-24, 00:05

yea they already have the same locomotion feature and better pro tak system thats goin to be in madden...this is the year to get ncaa 11 and madden 11
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty2010-05-24, 18:37

waiting on COLLEGE FOOTBALL buddah!!!!! i hear you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sprint button gone in madden 11   sprint button gone in madden 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

sprint button gone in madden 11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next