Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

is there a way to get a SS as your KR?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty
PostSubject: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 12:05

okay so this has been a pain in my side for the longest time, i cant get my SS former FS quintin demps as my KR i run the split back return formation so both guys get to return the ball and i would have J-mac & desean back there but the eagles dont have real good depth at WR so i like to keep them fresh and not risk injury, i have hobbs back there cuz he's a backup to both sante and sheldon, to go with hobbs right now i have macho beacuse he gots some moves but lacks break away speed plus he's my starting FS so im not a big fan of him returning kicks as well, if i could get hobbs and demps back there it would be great! i had this earlier in the year as demps was positioned at FS but then they swapped S.J. and him so jones is at FS and demps at SS, and for some reason EA wont let you put a SS as a KR, so i guess this question could be asked for anyone looking to put a SS as a KR.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 12:09

i come out in a heavy set, then audible to deep coverage play and just bring polamalu to the ball... thats just me
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 12:16

are you talking about punt returns? or kick returns? cuz i have desean as my punt returner thats not a big deal for me its the kick off returns that are killin me, why wouldnt EA allow you to put a SS as a kick returner? hope either they allow you to do it in 11, or demps changes back to FS, ill have to try your deep coverage thing though, sounds nice!
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 12:17

i dont know how you can i never tried that because i have both cro and sproles back there and thats all i need but sproles fumbles sometimes
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 12:24

well demps and hobbs both have 70 as far as carry ratings go wich is pretty good considering that they are DB's.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 13:19

i know and you cant put a te back there either! cause in 09 delanie walker used to return kicks for the niners and it took a couple roster updates for him to be back there and one time i accidentally switched him out and i had to download the whole roster update again cause it wouldnt let me put him back there again
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 13:25

yeah about mid season thats what they did with demps they put him as KR his ovr. rating was 0 as a KR and if you switched him you would have to re-download the roster update but then demps got injured later in the season and was taken off KR and macho replaced him so nows theres like now way for me to get him back there and its frustrating cuz he's a perfect return mand and he doesnt start but now i have to use starters and it grinds my gears.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 13:41

hahahha LMAO grinds your gears eh? hella hilarious ive watched that episode of family guy! lol anyways yeah they jewed me cause the next madden they just took him off completely but then we had michael lewis and i got like 6 kr tds with him in my franchise so i wasnt complaining as much but i was still pissed
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 13:50

lol sorry i had to laugh at grind my gears
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 14:08

yeah i just watched that family guy episode thats why i said, that episode is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty2010-05-14, 14:22

yeah it is lol did they have a chicken fight in that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to get a SS as your KR?   is there a way to get a SS as your KR? Empty

Back to top Go down

is there a way to get a SS as your KR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: