Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Some of Cj Spillers rankings

Go down 
+7
ticklemeelmo
MiamiXCanes
Oldstalecheetos
wayne019
B-__-R-__-B
irobson
Big Hungry 702
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty
PostSubject: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 22:44

Speed: 95
Acceleration: 97
Vision: 73
Catching: 74

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 22:50

bills still suck...such a waste on a bad team
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 22:51

still, thats dam impressive, KR FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 22:52

can you say explosive?! thought his catching might be in the 75+ area but its all good he'll be very nice pickup for bills users.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 22:55

he is fire but he wont get many carries with jackson and lynch in the backfield and no qb
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 22:56

yea he's gonna be a pin in the ass to stop. especially since acceleration actually matters now
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 23:20

you got a nice three headed monster in buffalo now, that should be some nice for bills users, you can use him as a special teams guy, but also as a change of pace back or 3rd down back, beacuse he can catch the ball out of the backfield and is a TD waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-13, 23:22

wow, nice... i was hoping they would have traded him to somehwere else... so that we could see his full potential... the bills need so much more to be good... hopefully he brings a little life there...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 00:25

as a miami fan this dudes catching should be an 80 at least. hes the best recieving RB in the last 5 years
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 00:52

when you say he wont get as many carries i have to disagree from an NFL perspective and very much from a madden perspective. in the NFL id imagine hed get at least somewhere around 50% of the carries and lynch or jackson will be phased out or traded.

In madden no joke if im using the bills this guy is my team, not only will he get every possible carry he can handle but hes also taking tons of the pass work as well. not like anyone is gonna use the bills in madden 11 though =/
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 01:46

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
can you say explosive?! thought his catching might be in the 75+ area but its all good he'll be very nice pickup for bills users.

Don't bring back memories of that game

and he is the biggest talent wasted in this years draft going to bills it made me mad when bills drafted him Sad
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 03:02

yeah i hope people branch out in 11 and ball with all sorts of teams, kinda doubt it but theres no harm in hoping right?
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 10:02

Its a shame he's stuck on the bills, Im still trippin over that pick. the only area where they didnt need help is where they spend there top pick. The GM should be fired immediately.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 10:17

yeah i thought they might go O-line, or QB sure spiller is a home run hitter but its hard to re-build a franchise around a RB, i think they needa gett there QB of the future, seems like thats the new trend now a days, the bills should follow suite, its all good though they have a nice 3 headed rushing attack.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 10:27

I can use the bills. Fitz can run. Edwards can throw short. They have a 3 headed backfield much of like dallas. Nelson is a monster and evans is evans. The bill secondary is killer. The only real fault is there oline an below average qbs. But as far as how I use my offense. You can easily move lynch to fullbuack and use spiller and jackson as a 1 2 bunch. The bills are very usable
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 23:38

damn cj..how bout that honey in the sig my n!gga.. Some of Cj Spillers rankings 964160
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-14, 23:42

so much swag wrote:
damn cj..how bout that honey in the sig my n!gga.. Some of Cj Spillers rankings 964160

can we stay on topic please?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-15, 00:15

yeah i think the bills could be a more used team when 11 drops, beacuse i saw a few video's of the new run blocking and the double teams look mean! so if the run game is your thing, then you could run all day with the bills, the defense isnt the best but jarius byrd and whitner are a nice pair of safties, there CB's arent too bad either, and maybin has some speed on him so im hoping he gets some looks from some guys, cuz spiller is a TD waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-15, 00:43

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

can we stay on topic please?

OK...calm down hungry.lolol Some of Cj Spillers rankings Lol
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-15, 01:30

screens with cj are gonna be deadly
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-15, 01:33

You could also motion him out of the backfield and get an automatic mismatch on a LB.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty2010-05-15, 01:44

yea, i cant see a lB matching up with what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of Cj Spillers rankings   Some of Cj Spillers rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of Cj Spillers rankings
Page 1 of 1