Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i am done.....

Go down 
+6
CJDAWGG14
PapaSmurf
c4jun
wayne019
layinWOOD
B-__-R-__-B
10 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:35

since this little contest come out seems like people have totally changed theres no more meaningfull threads people post short to get there post count up, sure i post alot but i mean what i say and i dont do it just to do it, i love talking football and madden but i guess to some people thats \"spamming\" i guess my threads to help keep people active and threads that help people are also spam so im done i will no longer be a part of this site, its obvious people dont like me posting and what not som im out no big deal, i just find it funny as soon as the \"paid to post\" contest came out people all of a sudden cared about me posting but before that it was cool to talk madden and football, but whatever this contest is diluting the forums and the reasons why people post, i recieved this message today:

To: B-__-R-__-B
subject: plz look

ok you need to stop spamming

you posted 21 times in a thread that only needs one post from you..

so please stop breaking the rules of the forums

this is the crap im talkin about i never once got any crap for posting in threads alot before the contest then when it comes out and im at the top people jump all over me and act like im doing it for that reason? i mean explain the 1000+ post before the contest and also look when i joined i have done this thing almost every day since i joined and its cuz i thought it was a great site, it is no offense mod what your doing is great it really is but if i cant talk football or madden then im out its just dumb i never got any kind of crap for posting before yet now that its a contest and money is involved people are turning on me like im the bad guy, i help as many people out as i can, i today wrote a very thorough write up for member reggie, i didnt have to do that, it took me a long time, but i did it beacuse i feel like the members of this site deserve the best i have to offer, im not gonna half do something, theres other certain members wich i wont name in respects to them that have been doing nothing but posting in every thread just to say something, its always short and sometimes pointless, i dont post in every thread but if i feel like i have something to share wethere it be an opinion or a point of view or i feel like i can help a fellow member i will but since i guess this is frowned upon ill stop, its quite clear people are sick of my posting and what not so its all gravey im out,so in what looks to be my last post for a i just wanted to say thanks to mod and everyone else that helps run this site for allowing me to be a part of your great community, this site has helped me more than i think i helped it and its members, its been tough the past this last year, this site allowed me to unwind and put my mind at ease, i also want to thank everyone i\'ve had the privilege of talking football and madden with you guys are the best, im sorry for breaking forum rules...... but this looks to be my last post.... thanks again mod...... its been a pleasure guys....

B-__-R-__-B signing out......

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-05-11, 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:37

dont stub ur vagina on the way out
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:39

layinWOOD wrote:

such class......
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:41

Dude you guys are so mean to brb all he is trying to do is help us out in madden and just talk football. He doesnt care about the god damn money just leave him alone. He talks more football and madden then all of us combined. we need more people to act like him. maybe we all can learn something
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:42

layinWOOD wrote:

thats one of the reasons why he is leaving we dont give him respect. dont come and post some stupid stuff like that theres an old saying "if you dont have anything nice to say dont speak at all" LEARN FROM THAT
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:45

B-__-R-__-B don't leave man I enjoy your posts. F#ck them dude!! You know what you do to people like that ignore that shyt. I don't even care about the money or the contest! If someone wants money that bad get off your ass and work! haha!! B-__-R-__-B seriously man don't leave over some BS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:46

Im just sayin dude....BIG DEAL. Dont let other people dig into you like that. First off, you will probably never meet 99% of the people on this site so why care about what people post about you. Its not like ur actual friends are raggin on u, its the internet mane. Secondly just grow some balls.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:48

layinWOOD wrote:
Im just sayin dude....BIG DEAL. Dont let other people dig into you like that. First off, you will probably never meet 99% of the people on this site so why care about what people post about you. Its not like ur actual friends are raggin on u, its the internet mane. Secondly just grow some balls.

why dont u grow some balls and stop saying stupid s***?
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:49

this has nothing to do with the contest

im jus saying it dnt take 21 posts in a thread to get your point across

if u wanna keep the forums active great but.. dont do it by spamming

and you jus create convos in threads, that shouldnt be happening
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 17:52

wayne019 wrote:
layinWOOD wrote:

why dont u grow some balls and stop saying stupid s***?

Ill get right on that. I said my part. I wont spam on this issue no mo.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 18:08

My God people. I don't even post unless it's Madden 2011 News, but I can see B-_-R-_-B posts more than anyone, and from what I can see, quality posts. Don't get mad at him cause he's maintained 13-14 posts a day from registration date, which is probably a record. Just ignore the dumb posts BRB and respond to the relevant ones.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 18:11

Later B-R-B remember brush your teeth and floss and stay active lol.

santa HO HO HO MUTHAPHUKA!!!!
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 18:15

I am not the biggest user on here, but when I do, I can almost guarantee that I will get a thorough and informative answer, one of the most helpful users for everyones questions, and if that takes 20+ posts, oh well

He is helping people
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 18:20

yeah brb what cj said dont mind them just post to people who need it
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 18:43

ok im getting sick and tired of this dumb hooligan BS

atl u were in teh wrong on this...WAY in the wrong and u should apologize for being a dickhead to BRB who has been posting that much posts BEFORE the contest started and people loved his posts including the mod staff

mario stop being a dickhead

wayne good job backing up brb

rest of yall hating on BRB are just morons who care too much about what a person does on a forum (even tho what he did was contributing to the damn site!)

any more of this ridiculous badgering of people because they like to post they will get a swift ban simple as that

mario uv been warned SEVERAL times, settle down like donna summer

atl....SMH!

locked like oj simpson
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty2010-05-11, 20:03

let Mods decide who does or doesnt need 21 post to get a point across..... B-R-B is fine.. he can post 100 post to get his point across if he feels, he post non spam quality s***.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i am done..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am done.....   i am done..... Empty

Back to top Go down

i am done.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: