Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

GameFlow Explained more for online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

GameFlow Explained more for online Empty
PostSubject: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-11, 13:51

Clearing Up How GameFlow Works Online | pastapadre.com

GameFlow Explained more for online Madden110510

A comment I made on Twitter the other day struck up a discussion that made it obvious the implementation of GameFlow for online play in Madden 11 hadn’t been clarified completely. GameFlow play-calling will remain as an option for unranked games, and can be either turned on or off for Online Franchise, but GameFlow will be activated for all ranked games.

With GameFlow turned on either party can access the full playbook it just requires a button press in every instance in which the desire is to reach it. So in an online ranked game if someone wanted to browse through their playbook for every play call they would be able to do so, however it would certainly seem to become an annoyance in having to hit that button after every single play. It is important to stress that having GameFlow on does not mean the full playbook is out of reach. It is up to the individual whether to take the suggested play or delve into the full playbook.

My main concern with this is based on one party or the other throwing off the balance of things. Should I choose just to utilize GameFlow for my plays yet my opponent continually goes into their full playbook it is going to mean waiting around for however long it takes them to select their play. The increased pace of the games, being touted the biggest advantage provided by the GameFlow feature, essentially then is negated.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-11, 13:52

wow it works online it will be great for this years new madden players so if they dont know what to do in that 3rd and 4 situation they will now
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-11, 14:40

i still dont understand it but i want the full playbook at my finger tips ill be the one calling the plays not gameflow.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-11, 14:57

same here!!! i still am trying to figure this sh!t out..i think everyone is waiting for ncaa so they can get a glimpse of how madden is gona be!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-11, 15:57

you can still view all the plays..

i think this helps because, you can put like all your "3rd" down situation plays all in 1 section
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-11, 16:05

imo will help cuz if your stuck on 4th and 3 or 3rd and 3 you have plays you know that will work
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty2010-05-12, 00:24

im liking what i see of the new audible system... now if they could find a better system for the hotroutes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameFlow Explained more for online   GameFlow Explained more for online Empty

Back to top Go down

GameFlow Explained more for online
Page 1 of 1