Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who is your favorite team to pass with?

Go down 
+24
Spencerdb7
Oldstalecheetos
PapaSmurf
NinersWillis52
ticklemeelmo
Crunk
Eastside513
matthauganak1
instantclassic91
MiamiXCanes
Ant1010 I Play Wii
beerbuzz
WestFo3
so much swag
AirMailXpress7
super_mario90
Modrewgnu
THiZzLeWiZzLe
Devo
irobson
layinWOOD
wayne019
PeytonMvPManning
B-__-R-__-B
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 23:49

rivers is a top 5 madden QB IMO. hes a beast
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 03:24

Schaub and rivers are both accurate QB's and those are the most important QB's in madden.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 06:55

the reason why i love rivers is his so acc i dont care about arm strength
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 12:27

damn i blown by all the rivers hate..he is a beast on madden ...i never used texans so i dont know bout schuab... but my fav to pass with is big ben...he can do it all on the run from the pocket it dont matter and then with joey galloway to go with holmes and ward if i could RC i would with sweed they a good team to pass with
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 16:47

accuracy is my thing too! i like putting that sh!t in there when you think it's gona be int! holla
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 17:57

The best team to pass with for ME, has to be the Eagles because i throw to A LOT of people. Jackson and Ingram on the outside with Maclin in the slot. Celek and Weaver at TE. Westbrook for FB and McCoy for RB and Weaver for spell and short yardage. Allows me to have a mismatch basically all across the field. And if i motion i have pass catchers everywhere and everyone is a good blocker except for DeSean, so you NEVER know what i'm doing. I just prefer other defenses then Philly.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 18:08

the eagles have a lot of weapons to pass with they gained a new rb in the draft he should be a good RB with MCcoy at FB or the other way around
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 20:58

I perfer accuracy with some arm strength cause i like to throw it deep a lot and hate when a ball is under thrown SCHAUB has enough arm to get the ball down feild and nice accuracy to go along with it same as rivers but i actually think his arm should be stronger.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 00:36

wayne019 wrote:
i really like the chargers lol i put gates as number 2 reciver and i am happy

That's exactly how I do it with the chargers I use them when I'm bored of Vikings which is rare but I prefer to pass with Vikings and chargers
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 02:24

Lol guys like i said b4 ill never quit using denver but can i ask yall one question? How in the hell do yu use Orton? This guy rite here gives me a damn migrane I swear tooooo Bob. Part of the reason we dont fit is because my kinda quarterback is like Joey Flacco or J Russ without his head in his ass. But good lord Orton cant hit water if he fell out of a boat. Lol any advice would b great thnx
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 02:29

But if i had to pick it would b the madden 11 Ravens with Bolden. But the Colts are great just don care for their D or the chargers bcuz they are easy the most talented team out there. Rivers, Tomilson, Sproiles, Jackson, Gates, Good O and D lines, Phillips, Merriman, Whoever their corner is and they have ok safeties.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 03:54

Gradkowski to Murphy and Miller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 06:48

chargers are the team i mainly use, but there are lots of greats like the colts who i just never decided to really try out. the vikings have a reallly good mix of recievers the tall one (rice) the fast ones (berrian harvin) and the big red zone target in shiancoe.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 06:49

i think every team has a good wideout to pass too so they are all good!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 15:09

man i can pass to anyone,get in front and i'll hit you. tight M2M and i'll still put that sh!t in there. in my offense the FB' is alway's open..
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-13, 15:45

man i love passing with the niners!!! i mean they have okay recievers but davis and walker are hella beast in two tightend sets and try putting walker in as a fb with davis at te and have jason hill wide with josh morgan on the other side hahaa they're perfect for the plays i run and it creates a bunch of mismatches
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 03:59

FALCONS are a nice team to throw with they have a good o-line too and nice weapons.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 05:01

who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Icon_razz falcons are a nice to to throw with..

so is eagles they have so much speed
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 12:15

colts,eagle,skins,chargers,pats, are the teams i usally use because of no reason i just like using them colts and pats they are self explained chargers have 3 6'5 wideouts and the skins have malcome kelly as a Possession guy moss as a speed guy cooley and davis are 2 good TE
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 12:22

my top 3 passing teams even though i only ball with one of them would go like this.

1. the eagles
2. the jags
3. the giants

all fit what i like to do with the ball im not a big RC guy so height doesnt matter to me as much, i like the eagles cuz well there the eagles but i like the jags and giants beacuse they have great depth and a few hidden gems in there wich is a plus, eli is a good QB and garrard is mobile wich is always a plus in today's nano happy game.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 12:41

steelers, cowboys and saints... but for all intensive purposes, i use the steelers when i want to pass it heavily and the cowboys when im running it heavily...

cowboys v raiders= good rushing avg imo
steelers v colts= good pass avg, again imo
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 16:43

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
my top 3 passing teams even though i only ball with one of them would go like this.

1. the eagles
2. the jags
3. the giants

all fit what i like to do with the ball im not a big RC guy so height doesnt matter to me as much, i like the eagles cuz well there the eagles but i like the jags and giants beacuse they have great depth and a few hidden gems in there wich is a plus, eli is a good QB and garrard is mobile wich is always a plus in today's nano happy game.

The jags lol don't make me laugh this thread is about TEAMS YOU LIKE TO PASS WITH not TEAMS YOU LIKE TO RUN WITH.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 16:49

Mario the jags really have an good passing attack with their run.
Back to top Go down
Spencerdb7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 23:14

super_mario90 wrote:
^
DAMN! you quoted me before i can even edit my post.

Lol he musta been quick on that.

1.I would have to say mine is the Saints... Drew brees... Colston.. henderson... Shocky... Reggie bush. Can't get much better IMO.
2. Would have to be the raiders mainly cause of the speed and Miller as TE.
3. Havn't played any other team consistently so don't have a third.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 00:45

super_mario90 wrote:

Quote :
The jags lol don't make me laugh this thread is about TEAMS YOU LIKE TO PASS WITH not TEAMS YOU LIKE TO RUN WITH.

Dude there not that bad of a team when it comes to passing, the TE marcedes is like 6'8, they have speed for days and weeks, they have 5 WR's with 90+ speed and my scheme utilizes smaller speedy guys, also the slower guys holt, and dillard have very good catch & route running ratings, so while they might not be the best groupe of WR's they fit my scheme perfectly, also as a hidden gem zach miller the rookie from nebraska-omaha has 83 speed so you have a physical/finess TE combination wich is also a plus, jags have got to be number 2 in my book anyways, they fit perfectly for what i like to do offensively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is your favorite team to pass with?   who is your favorite team to pass with? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who is your favorite team to pass with?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next