Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?

Go down 
+3
Steelo22
B-__-R-__-B
pudmoker5000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty
PostSubject: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 08:52

Started messing around with it...good book to run the ball out of for sure but im sorta having a hard time airing out the ball with it. ne one mess around with this book?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 11:37

i think it has some good run stuff, it has that nice WR sweep out of single back doesnt it? doesnt have too much gun but if runnnin the rock is your game the book could fit you very well.
Back to top Go down
Steelo22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 14:32

I dont think this will 'be a problem for 2011 at all. I wonder how Madden will account for Martz being the O. Coordinator. (especially wit the gameflow.) It might be as goos as the STL or other good passing playbooks. BTW,you gotta run out of the Ace and Singleback formations as much as I form, then hit the slot reciever and TEs alot and utilize the bubble screen plays, it makes it a little easier to pass with the Bears 10 pb.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 14:48

Oakland's p.book is a quite killer goosd as running play's i think better than B.more's p.book it has good shotgun's and under passing play's. good money with this book if done right.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 15:17

I messed with this book in 09 but not in madden 10..it had good single back
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 15:30

Yeah its lacking a lot if you like to throw the ball down field. It seems like they set that play book up solely for Hester. Its got a lot of quick screens and dump passes.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 18:14

so much swag wrote:
Oakland's p.book is a quite killer goosd as running play's i think better than B.more's p.book it has good shotgun's and under passing play's. good money with this book if done right.
oaklands playbook is nasty in the run but I done hear alot of people talking about it.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty2010-05-10, 19:06

oakland huh? ill have to look into it, im not much of a ground n pound guy but it could work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?   Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bears PB...ne one ever mess around with it?
Page 1 of 1