Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread

Go down 
+10
so much swag
wayne019
Moore's Pats
B-__-R-__-B
xXTHeEddYXx
beerbuzz
Big Hungry 702
PapaSmurf
super_mario90
Modrewgnu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty
PostSubject: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 03:17

For those of you who want to keep track of how many posts you have this month or if you are in the top 10 posters, i will be posting an updated post count in this thread. Here is the top 10 posters for the month of May as of today.

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread 5-8-1010
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 03:45

I bet B-R-B is jumping up and down.

I only post twice a day but since i was MOTW i was posting a lot more so now that the week is over expect my post to decline.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 03:50

BrB is kinda spamming.. but its w.e he jus makes posts bout eagles in every thread..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 03:53

^
I know thats all he talks about.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 04:38

super_mario90 wrote:
^
I know thats all he talks about.

you should shut your face,lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 05:17

hungry.. stop being a meany head please?
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 14:16

brb is my fellow eagal bro i read all his stuff lol, i try to commit to stuff but i only commit to stuff i feel i have something to add but you guys realy do have good topics and this is a top grade forum in my book cus theres all ages and you dont have the stupid drama like in other forums
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 14:19

no no no, BRB no....modrewgnu you should set up some rules oh grand master of madden school

this needs to stop now!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 14:23

dude i could really care less about my post count or this new "get paid to post" take me off the list i dont come here to make money or "spam" i come here to talk madden and football plain and simple i dont wanna be a part of this, this place is a stress reliever for me it lets me unwind and talk about the two things i love, madden & football, and i dont spam i make meaningfull threads to keep peoples intrests and sure i talk about the eagles but help people out along the way, and mario how are you gonna talk? all you do is talk about the texans? i dont wanna come off as a spammer or someone who is making post just to get a few dollars, yesterday was a big day cuz there were alot of people on when i was on and i just kinda went post crazy but not to get my post count up, i really dont wanna be in the running for this, i get its to get people to post more n stuff but if thats why your posting then IMO its for all the wrong reasons, i mean how am i spamming when i had nearly 1500 post already? and look when i joined ive been a very active MS member without incentives, im on here helping and talking to people everyday with nothing to show for it excetp that i enoy helping people and love talking football, so please take me out of the running i dont wanna be here for that reason i wanna be here to talk football & madden, i dont wanna feel like im doin this for money or for my post count, cuz thats not why im here, i mean you guys are all worked up over a lil contest? take me out see if i care? i enjoy doing this, i dont do if for a post count or money, i think its funny as soon as money is involved people will jump through hoops to make sure there #1, if you think i was posting just for my post count or money yesterday explain the 1000+ posts i had before this little contest came about.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 14:25

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
dude i could really care less about my post count or this new "get paid to post" take me off the list i dont come here to make money or "spam" i come here to talk madden and football plain and simple i dont wanna be a part of this, this place is a stress reliever for me it lets me unwind and talk about the two things i love, madden & football, and i dont spam i make meaningfull threads to keep peoples intrests and sure i talk about the eagles but help people out along the way, and mario how are you gonna talk? all you do is talk about the texans? i dont wanna come off as a spammer or someone who is making post just to get a few dollars, yesterday was a big day cuz there were alot of people on when i was on and i just kinda went post crazy but not to get my post count up, i really dont wanna be in the running for this, i get its to get people to post more n stuff but if thats why your posting then IMO its for all the wrong reasons, i mean how am i spamming when i had nearly 1500 post already? and look when i joined ive been a very active MS member without incentives, im on here helping and talking to people everyday with nothing to show for it excetp that i enoy helping people and love talking football, so please take me out of the running i dont wanna be here for that reason i wanna be here to talk football & madden, i dont wanna feel like im doin this for money or for my post count, cuz thats not why im here, i mean you guys are all worked up over a lil contest? take me out see if i care? i enjoy doing this, i dont do if for a post count or money, i think its funny as soon as money is involved people will jump through hoops to make sure there #1, if you think i was posting just for my post count or money yesterday explain the 1000+ posts i had before this little contest came about.

This man speaks the truth. While some people are obviously posting just to post, b_r_b has been the best and most active poster on madden-school for the last 3 months, and it hasnt even been close. To accuse him of spamming is just plain stupid, because if you have been around madden-school you know that he isnt.

Last edited by Modrewgnu on 2010-05-09, 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 14:33

hey brb dont sweat it bro i read your stuff and you know your football for being 19 your a hell of a fan of the game more than i was keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 18:57

Yo B-R-B i was just being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 19:34

Yeah dude brb is the truth and Atl dude u need to shut yo mouth man and step your game up dude you really overrated bro come play me and prove ya game and stop running ya mouth
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 20:44

i think i will be in the top 5 soon and atl will be number 1!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 22:51

I'm balling so i'm happy with my post!! Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread 649595
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 23:00

oh yeah good job swag and good posts lol i hope you get some
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 23:23

thank's wayne. catch up...
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-09, 23:24

i think i passed you already i have 70 postes today
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 01:38

Kinda busy to post alot..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 03:29

Im the man around this piece.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 03:59

Update as of now:

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread 5-10-110
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 05:02

man 4th is bullshit, i want #1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 06:09

Lol i told you hungry i posted past you LOL
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 14:36

GOTA GET THE SWAG BACK UP THERE! lololo
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty2010-05-10, 14:37

lol swag i hope u mean and atl are at the top 3! wish yall luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread   Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Paid to Post Daily Update Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next