Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Impact Rookie for Madden 2011

Go down 
+11
PapaSmurf
allain43
EggzOverEazy
hacush
super_mario90
Vaughnilla619
so much swag
Crunk
chrisc2006
B-__-R-__-B
saintsboy318
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 17:29

TEXANS have the better specialteams than EAGLES they actually have KR's that are known for running back TD's and are very relevant unlike the EAGLES who only have one and thats Desean and he probably won't be doing to much of that anymore.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 18:18

super_mario90 wrote:
TEXANS have the better specialteams than EAGLES they actually have KR's that are known for running back TD's and are very relevant unlike the EAGLES who only have one and thats Desean and he probably won't be doing to much of that anymore.

ur kidding right? desean alone s**** all over all three of the texans returners, then you throw in maclin and hobbs and i say we have the better return men but whatever, go ahead at least our kick returners start! desean and jeremy are #1 & #2 WR, and hobbs is right now the #2 CB (right side starting CB) so our return men have more value than just returning they can do more. I mean how many kick returns did jones have last year? what? 1 is it? same as hobbs but hobbs got called back, that doesnt mean he's not a good kick returner though.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:04

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

ur kidding right? desean alone s**** all over all three of the texans returners, then you throw in maclin and hobbs and i say we have the better return men but whatever, go ahead at least our kick returners start! desean and jeremy are #1 & #2 WR, and hobbs is right now the #2 CB (right side starting CB) so our return men have more value than just returning they can do more. I mean how many kick returns did jones have last year? what? 1 is it? same as hobbs but hobbs got called back, that doesnt mean he's not a good kick returner though.

Mario is a true TEXAN'S fan..but i know sh!t from STEAK!! and the texans return team is sh!t!!!! the EAGELS' bar none is way better than the texan's speacial team's mario!! com' on even you see that..
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:11

i mean im not tryina say jacoby is s*** cuz the texans got some pretty good return men i just think the eagles returners are better, i mean swagg you seen the kick return that got called back against ya'l in our first meeting last year right? the doode hobbs got value at KR im tellin ya, if it wasnt for fokou's questionable holding call it would have been a TD.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:14

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Jacoby had a few called back last season but the season before he had like 3 or 4.

TEXANS have the better specialteams it's a FACT.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:15

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i mean im not tryina say jacoby is s*** cuz the texans got some pretty good return men i just think the eagles returners are better, i mean swagg you seen the kick return that got called back against ya'l in our first meeting last year right? the doode hobbs got value at KR im tellin ya, if it wasnt for fokou's questionable holding call it would have been a TD.

yeah!! i seen that sh!t,LOL if they let them keep that score! who know's what would of happen..that real.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:20

super_mario90 wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Jacoby had a few called back last season but the season before he had like 3 or 4.

TEXANS have the better specialteams it's a FACT.

yeah but im talkin "RETURN MEN", the texans may have a better special teams than the eagles but im talkin return men specifically.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-06, 19:21

so much swag wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

yeah!! i seen that sh!t,LOL if they let them keep that score! who know's what would of happen..that real.

for real huh! i think the momentum changed after that kick got called back in the first game and after they ruled that sean jones pick an incomplete in the second or third game i cant quite remember wich one, i try to forget those games....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 03:33

Desean is a BEAST!!!! but all 3 of the TEXANS KR's can s*** all over him as an individual Desean might be the better KR b/c of his speed but the TEXANS entire specialteam is better than the EAGLES end of discussion.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 06:54

super_mario90 wrote:
Desean is a BEAST!!!! but all 3 of the TEXANS KR's can s*** all over him as an individual Desean might be the better KR b/c of his speed but the TEXANS entire specialteam is better than the EAGLES end of discussion.
Is there any part of your team that you dont think is better then someone else's team cause no matter what people put you say that your team had the edge. I have to say all you brag about is how good the texans are and how awsome some of your players are and I will give you dre cause I think he is the best reciever in the game but you have to realize your team is always in the bottom of the AFC south.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 10:58

super_mario90 wrote:

desean gots moves too, and the ability to be a legit deep threat WR, its not like he's just a track star, he's a football player, and again mario we were talkin kick returners not special teams as a whole.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 19:26

allain43 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
Is there any part of your team that you dont think is better then someone else's team cause no matter what people put you say that your team had the edge. I have to say all you brag about is how good the texans are and how awsome some of your players are and I will give you dre cause I think he is the best reciever in the game but you have to realize your team is always in the bottom of the AFC south.

Stay on the topic don't get carried away.

And dem TEXANS didn't finish at the bottom last season.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 19:27

TRINDON HOLLIDAY BABY!!!!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 20:29

1.Dez Bryant
2. Dexter McCluster
3. eric berry

thats what i think... but we wontfind out till end of the year
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 20:34

ronald mcclain hands down he'll fit right into the 3-4 d as long as he get the speed he deserves
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-07, 22:15

do the raiders run a base 3-4 or base 4-3? i dont really follow them so i dont know, but thought they ran a 4-3, not a 100 on that though, also i find it funny mario says "stay on topic"
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-08, 03:41

Some way TRINDON has to get the ball on offense.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 18:43

If Dez Bryant turns out to be what he was in college the Cowboys will have a scary offense. Jahvid Best will be a huge impact. I would say CJ Spiller but the Bills QB situation is so bad it doesnt matter whos gettin carries.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 19:06

Trent williams to block mcnabbs blind side
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 04:32

TRINDON HOLLIDAY might get the ball more than DRE lol!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 06:45

allain43 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

dont be a hater man... im the same way with the steelers... im sure you are the same way at points too... the guy loves his team, and loves the game... because of that love, it really enriches this site... its too bad not everyone is that passionate about their team... there would be much livlier and more compelling arguments...
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 16:43

layinWOOD wrote:
If Dez Bryant turns out to be what he was in college the Cowboys will have a scary offense. Jahvid Best will be a huge impact. I would say CJ Spiller but the Bills QB situation is so bad it doesnt matter whos gettin carries.

thank you WOOD!!! about DEZ..but don't sleep on your squad,,DETROIT well be the sh!t this year i see it!!! i f*ck's with the whole OFFense plus i got direct TV. i get to see everybody ball...so holla at your boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impact Rookie for Madden 2011   Impact  Rookie for Madden 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Impact Rookie for Madden 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2