Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

eagles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-02-21

eagles Empty
PostSubject: eagles   eagles Empty2010-05-03, 16:00

with the eagles i love the offense and the 4-4 for my d, but when i run the ball westbrook doesnt get as many yards as i thought he would. its not the plays im using the pass balanced with all the best running formations its just that westbrook cant really truck and isnt that ellusive. so in your opinion, should i go with mccoy or westbrook?
Back to top Go down
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-02-21

eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: eagles   eagles Empty2010-05-03, 16:03

and btw the singleback tight flex off tackle is amazing i just read in a thread to flip the run play with the analog stick before the hike then motion the TE to the left its beastly lmao
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: eagles   eagles Empty2010-05-03, 18:20

yeah you really cant play smashmouth football with philly or at least run between the tackles on a regular basis cuz thats not what kinda backs they are you gotta get them in space and let thier ratings come in from there, i would go outside with westbrook and mccoy, westbrook always gets injured and mccoy's carry rating is like 74 wich makes me cringe every time i hand him the rock, i like to start westbrook but mix in mccoy alot also dont be afraid to put ingram or smith at FB and run weaver at HB so you can really pound the rock, im stickin to my arial attack for this year but next year with the addition of mike bell and charles scott ill deffinetly be running between the tackles alot more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

eagles Empty
PostSubject: Re: eagles   eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

eagles
Page 1 of 1