Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season

Go down 
+10
Laser Rocket Arm
B-__-R-__-B
2ToN
PeytonMvPManning
matthauganak1
Big Hungry 702
Madden's Finest 200
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
eaglefan1019
14 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty
PostSubject: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 02:06

No serious injuires occur i'll go on a limb and say 13 wins and making it to the divisional playoff round and losing. Thoughts!!??
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 02:40

no offense but who cares. im tired of all these eagles threads b/c they lost mcnabb.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 03:34

EAGLES will be 6-11.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 03:41

super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.
they only play 16 games. scratch
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 04:56

lmao, eagles go 8-8/7-9 and no play-offs this season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 05:26

super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.

I agree I think they go 6-10
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 10:31

i say like 7-9 or 8-8 they lost their QB and have a real tough schedule having to play the NFC east teams twice and they have to play the AFC south too
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 11:01

yea 13 wins is a pipe dream....

i see nothing about the eagles that scares me....not even kolb to djax

6-10 7-9 season
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 11:11

maybe other eagle fans will lern to appreciate donovan a lil bit more if we do have a losing season, but really you cant expect them to make the playoffs the first year with all this change, i mean its one thing to only change the QB position but now your talkin about changing the C/RB/CB/FS/DE/LB positions, i think they have the talent to win it all but people gotta realize this is a young team and they will struggle and thats expected, i really think there gonna run the ball between the tackles a little bit more as they've gone out this off-season and through the draft and got themselves two bulls they can ram up the middle in mike bell and charles scott, i think the'll run it more to take some of the pressure off of kolb, i really am not worried about the D i really like the kid nate allen, and we finally have a decent pass rush now that we have added graham, so look for the secondary's production to go up as a result, they are also getting big stewart bradley back, there play caller, and they aquired the bad man himself ernie sims this off-season, so im not gonna throw out any bold predictions but im not gonna say there gonna suck, the jets made it to the playoffs with a stout running game and i feel like the ealges could to if thats the way they wanna go.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 16:15

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.

No i think they play 17 games if you look at my thread i did the leagues #1 hardest schedule on page one it shows you all 17 teams they will face.
Back to top Go down
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 16:25

super_mario90 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.

No i think they play 17 games if you look at my thread i did the leagues #1 hardest schedule on page one it shows you all 17 teams they will face.

there is 17 weeks in the nfl season but each team plays 16 games with a bye week
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 16:35

7 wins, no playoffs. 3rd in the division.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 17:11

super_mario90 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.

your stupidity amazes me
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 17:14

super_mario90 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.

One of those weeks is a bye week tho.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 17:58

super_mario90 wrote:
EAGLES will be 6-11.

damn mario...you are the smartest guy i know....6-11???? hahaha.....there are 16 regular season games not 17....there are 17 weeks for the nfl season cause everybody gets 1 bye week to go along with the 16 games they will play....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 19:26

EAGLES will go 6-10 LOL.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty2010-04-25, 20:26

4-12 or 5-11 Kolb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season   Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Draft Eagle Prediction of Wins this season
Page 1 of 1