Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

which rookie are you most excited to use?

Go down 
+23
Oldstalecheetos
Omar52
allain43
TheDon270
pkismyname
PapaSmurf
Sun
EggzOverEazy
Ant1010 I Play Wii
WestFo3
Madden's Finest 200
Genno
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Devo
matthauganak1
Jimmy Freedom90
beerbuzz
Elite
IBLEEDGREEN32117
PeytonMvPManning
so much swag
Crunk
B-__-R-__-B
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 11:21

tim tebow..
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 12:22

I want to look at carolina and the raider's. Can you belive they got a Qb,now! so i can't wait plus i want to see the chief's this is going to be the best madden EVER! watch.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 12:50

CJ Spiller
Jahvid Best
TJ Ward
Golden Tate
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 13:02

i think the eagles defense is gonna be real fast! jamar chaney ran the fast 40 at the combine among linebackers at 4.54, and keenan clayton was another top performer in the 40 at 4.66, ricky sapp the DE/OLB ran one of the fastest 40 times among deffensive lineman at 4.70, brandon graham ran a 4.72 and he's got 80 speed so i look for these other rookies on the eagles defense to have somewhere around 80 speed as well.
On offense clay harbor ran one of the fastest 40 times for a TE at 4.69, so he should have some good speed on him in madden 11, now im not sayin these guys will be able to tackle or catch the ball but right now its lookin like the eagles are gonna be fast on defense as well as on offense.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 13:09

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Dez Bryant, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Joe Haden, Eric Berry, Montario Hardesty, Carlton Mitchell
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 13:55

matthauganak1 wrote:
Genno wrote:
No, I said that to fire ammo back at you. But if you're too condensed to understand that - Good job; You proved your intelligence.

And they're Rookies, not comparable in the extremes of decent NFL players. Plus how does Colt McCoy have anything to do with a Defensive End? I wonder when he started to play defense.

I think he ment Gerald McCoy but either way he's not a DE

Well since Gerald McCoy was never brought up, why would he have to post his statement about a rookie no one seems interested in playing? Everyone before me have said Colt McCoy so him hammerin down on G. McCoy is because he is illiterate.

But the team I'm anxious to use are the Raiders. They have a solid team and Jason Campbell will solidify the Raiders into a par team on Madden.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 13:57

West..those Brown's are gona be looking good next year i didn't know ya'll had BEN WATSON! from NE' sh!t you got two TE's to throw the rock to! put colt at QB',nice little running ya'll got too! plus the WR's i'm happy for ya'll. you can stop rooting for the bearcat's now!!!!!hahahhahahah.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 14:15

i know i'm going to love using rolondo mcclain on d for my raiders!!!! and also, i know i'm really gonna like using our 4th round pick up jacoby ford to return kicks and punts...he ran a 4.28 at the combine...
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 14:25

so much swag wrote:
West..those Brown's are gona be looking good next year i didn't know ya'll had BEN WATSON! from NE' sh!t you got two TE's to throw the rock to! put colt at QB',nice little running ya'll got too! plus the WR's i'm happy for ya'll. you can stop rooting for the bearcat's now!!!!!hahahhahahah.

Who's the other TE?
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 15:26

CJ Spiler is gunna be SICK on madden 11, its just too bad he went to the bills lol!
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 15:29

as far as madden goes mays is def. going to be the best one to use, 9ers will have two of the best user people in the game
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 15:33

WestFo3 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

Who's the other TE?

The one who' was killing pitts, and cincinn, last year!! when ya'll sack big ben on monday night! 9time's...the TE,was killing they secondary..
Back to top Go down
Omar52
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Omar52

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 03:56

Niners finally have a great D when u throw Myas in there 6'3 230 95 speed 96 jumping 91 hitpower 85 zone coverage
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 05:36

lmfao @ anyone who thinks the browns will be good. i guess holmgreen didn't learn from mr davis's mistakes....... drafting two db in the first two rounds. that is how u build a dynasty which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 06:01

not a rookie, but im excited mcfadden is back... now i can play man coverage against people again... wow, to be able to actually use an entire playbook, its been a while... thanks for the limitations, william gay...
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 12:42

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
lmfao @ anyone who thinks the browns will be good. i guess holmgreen didn't learn from mr davis's mistakes....... drafting two db in the first two rounds. that is how u build a dynasty which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Lol

Yea i'm pissed we didnt take Russel, Mcfadden, DHB which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Lol

There was no QB worth taking at 7.. Harrison is our starting RB... No WR worth the 7th pick and there is much better wrs next draft in aj green, posey and jones.. OL we already have one of the best in the NFL.... DL and LB we could use some youth but browns where top 10 in sacks last year.. DB was by far the biggest need with the Browns playing a WR at S most of the year.

Last edited by WestFo3 on 2010-04-27, 12:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 12:43

Omar52 wrote:
Niners finally have a great D when u throw Myas in there 6'3 230 95 speed 96 jumping 91 hitpower 85 zone coverage

His zone will be in the 60's or 50's by the time madden 11 comes out. which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 129442
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 15:08

taylor mays, Rolando mcclain, Suh......
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 15:25

I think the browns will be useable this season, with the draft and the free agency signings. at worst you can dink and dunk sicne the oline is so good.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 15:29

And people stop with the taylor mayes talk, hes ok but after all those draft picks left USC he was not all that good last season, I mean Pete Caroll past on him........twice. He was very suspect last season.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 15:57

WestFo3 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

Yea i'm pissed we didnt take Russel, Mcfadden, DHB which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Lol

There was no QB worth taking at 7.. Harrison is our starting RB... No WR worth the 7th pick and there is much better wrs next draft in aj green, posey and jones.. OL we already have one of the best in the NFL.... DL and LB we could use some youth but browns where top 10 in sacks last year.. DB was by far the biggest need with the Browns playing a WR at S most of the year.
Yea you guys will be able to get a good WR next year cause you know the brownies will have a top 10 pick.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 17:46

WestFo3 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

Lol at the OSU homer. Posey is no where near as good as A.J. Green and Julio Jones. A.J. and Julio will both go top 10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Madden10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Well.   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 18:06

D-fence. Jason Pierre-Paul. The Giants did not Draft any player on O this year.
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 18:51

Pesonally I think Julio could go top 5
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 18:58

allain43 wrote:
Pesonally I think Julio could go top 5

Julio and A.J. will probably both go top 5. It depends on the teams needs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which rookie are you most excited to use?   which rookie are you most excited to use? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

which rookie are you most excited to use?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next