Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story   Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story Empty2010-04-19, 22:46

Everybody on this site who reads this, go watch that movie called Capitalism: A Love Story...Why do I say this? Because the movie will enlighten alot of you guys out there that take things for granted. It was a sad movie to watch and I discovered alot of disturbing things about our country's downfall. Trust me, it is bad. I know some of you guys could care less about politics and all, but this is effecting us all in some kind of way. Lets start with talking about Jimmy Carter. When he was president, he warned the american public about this stuff...And look at what is happening now. Wallstreet has ran this country since Reagan was in office...Why do I say that? Have you guys ever heard an associate of the president tell him to hurry up with his speech to the public? It was this puke from Goldman Saccs telling Reagan to hurry up with his speech...For real? More stuff was in there to, that supports every aspect of the movie...Now, I just also watched big mouth Rush Limbaugh running his mouth off more about Obama....His little Dear Mr. President thing he did on the radio...Somebody should tell that fat ass Limbaugh to watch the movie I'm talking about now, so he can shut the hell up and go at it with Wallstreet...Because when you pay attention to it all, Wallstreet was the reason why America went into this deep recession in the first place...Capitalism sucks, and if God was here right now, he would dismiss it with quickness...Capitalism focuses on the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer...Is that what the big man upstairs would want? You guys tell me whats up...And go watch the movie...It is a huge eye opener...
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story   Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story Empty2010-04-19, 23:06

Ill check it out. Documentaries are the ish. America is ran by greed. And it is scary to think of the future. It seems like we are to the point that no matter who is in office, good or bad, we are taking 2 steps foward and 3 back.

Anyone catch that Dateline NBC special on how bad off Detroit is ???
Back to top Go down

Go watch Capitalism: A Love Story
Page 1 of 1