Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NBA Playoff Thread

Go down 
+5
Hormel
layinWOOD
Big Hungry 702
Ketcham While They're Hot
Crunk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-18, 18:02

Who you got winning it all?

Magic vs Suns
Magic

I really hope the Bobcats can pull out some wins. I'll be at game 3 in Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-18, 18:52

Denver vs. Atlanta
Denver
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-18, 19:58

my ATL boys are gonna get it done this year, go HAWKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-18, 20:02

Cleveland vs Denver

Denver

Wheres the melo puppet??? He rocks Nikes
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-18, 23:17

Cavs vs Lakers
Lakers

I know it's an original pick, but meh,

Hoping the bobcats can pull something out of their ass, Wish I could be at the games in Charlotte, but im stuck out here in korea
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-19, 00:24

Hormel wrote:
Cavs vs Lakers
Lakers

I know it's an original pick, but meh,

Hoping the bobcats can pull something out of their ass, Wish I could be at the games in Charlotte, but im stuck out here in korea
That sucks. I went my buddy (Hawks fan) to the Hawks playoff game last year, so we are going to see the Bobcats this year. Cant wait to see Gerald dunk or Dwight block.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-19, 08:52

I normally have season tickets, before I joined the Army, Crash makes the games so fun, dude has the heart of a lion, Haven't gotten to see Captain Jack live yet, that would be fun.

If only the bobcats are still alive come may 6th ill be home on leave
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-04-19, 22:53

I got Dallas over Orlando.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 10:31

i know i fucked up by not choosing my teamm but now i will!! celtics are winniing it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 11:56

magic got there first loss of the 2010 playoff season, and its my feeling that the celtics will take 3 more games to win that series, but it will take 7 to do it.

the suns and lakers play tonight. its absolutely imperative that the suns get the win. phil jackson has NEVER lost a playoff series that he won gave 1 in, 46-0 in such situations. thats dirty as ****.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 12:35

**** THE LAKERS!!!! Celtics-Lakers finals............. rivalry renewed, we will win as always!!!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:18

I see the Suns beating teh Lakers tonight. I also dont think Dwight will have another bad game this series.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:23

A To Tha Dam wrote:
I see the Suns beating teh Lakers tonight. I also dont think Dwight will have another bad game this series.

kendrick perkins always plays well against dwight and usually gets hiim in foul trouble.. i think dwight is gona have a terrible series.. maybe a good game or 2 but C's will finish it in 6!
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:29

I usually hate the C's but I'm routing for them this year. They are playing with passion and Rondo is great to watch. Foul on you looks like he is in trouble in this series.

I don't care which team wins this series b/w the Lakers and Suns. Just want a full 7 game series for that. I think the Lakers will win though. Nash is going to destroy Fisher, but Kobe is going to be lights out in the big moments like usual.

Last edited by noob999 on 2010-05-17, 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:32

noob999 wrote:
I usually hate the C's but I'm routing for them this year. They are playing with passion and Rondo is great to watch. Foul on you looks like he is in trouble in this series.

I don't care which team wins this series b/w the Lakers and Suns. Just want a full 7 game series for that. I think the Lakers will win though. Nash is going to destroy Fisher, but Kobe is going to be lights out in the big moments like usual.

Rondo is playing like the best pg in the NBA right now... watching him destroy teams is amazing!!! if we get LA in the finals like i expect, he will tear fisher a new asshole!!
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:38

You can pretty much guarantee Rando is going to average 20+ pts and 10 assts against the Lakers, but Kobe will probably demand to defend him and actually will unlike Lebron and shut him down, which is just going to allow Pierce to have huge games against the Lakers.

The Celtics will win that series in 7 if it happens and the Lakers will probably go grab themselves an elite PG in free agency or trade for one when they realize that Fisher is their main weakness.

Then the C's will respond by getting Lebron...I'm surprised no one is talking about this with Allen and Pierce both as free agents this summer (Pierce is $21MM and Allen is 16.5MM in contracts).

Everyone will talk about how the NBA is fixed again. Lakers and Celtics will rule the NBA like always. All will be well in the universe lol.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:49

noob999 wrote:
You can pretty much guarantee Rando is going to average 20+ pts and 10 assts against the Lakers, but Kobe will probably demand to defend him and actually will unlike Lebron and shut him down, which is just going to allow Pierce to have huge games against the Lakers.

The Celtics will win that series in 7 if it happens and the Lakers will probably go grab themselves an elite PG in free agency or trade for one when they realize that Fisher is their main weakness.

Then the C's will respond by getting Lebron...I'm surprised no one is talking about this with Allen and Pierce both as free agents this summer (Pierce is $21MM and Allen is 16.5MM in contracts).

Everyone will talk about how the NBA is fixed again. Lakers and Celtics will rule the NBA like always. All will be well in the universe lol.

pierce isnt going anywhere even though i have talked before about how we could let them both walk and sign lebron... pierce has earned the right to be a celtic for life!! we will re-sign him even though it would be better to let him walk.. i also think ray ray will re-sign with the C's cuz danny ainge will have nothing else to do and feel the demand to re-sign him...

and if kobe really tries to guard rondo he wont stop him.. hes great when he wants to stop people but rondo is too damn fast for kobe and i thhnk the lakers will do the same as most teams and try backup pgs and sgs to try to stop him and shannon brown wont hang with him either.
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:52

I think if Lebron signs with the C's either Ray or Pierce will stay with the C's for a significant pay cut. I think one of them will take a fat contract eslewhere.

Kobe is too stubborn he will guard Rondo. Mostly to show up Lebron just because that's how he is.

Last edited by noob999 on 2010-05-17, 13:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:55

oh man Lebron to Boston would be stupid, get outta here. the NBA shouldn't even allow that kinda s*** to happen, thats like a straight up Monopoly on the league championship for the next few years.

granted, the big 3 is gettin old, but they still got some gas left in the tank as evidence by consecutive playoff runs.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:56

lebron would be smart to sign with the Cs but i still expect him to go to New Jersey.. if Jersey gets the #1 pick they will get John Wall, sign Lebron and have them 2 and Devin Harris.... they go from thee wworst team in NBA history to one of the best teams nexxt year..
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 13:59

EggzOverEazy wrote:
oh man Lebron to Boston would be stupid, get outta here. the NBA shouldn't even allow that kinda s*** to happen, thats like a straight up Monopoly on the league championship for the next few years.

granted, the big 3 is gettin old, but they still got some gas left in the tank as evidence by consecutive playoff runs.

How would that be stupid. If they let Pierce and Ray walk they have the room to get him and be a player in getting him.

Umm...the C's and Lakers have won half of the NBA championships since like the 1960's. They have been a monopoly. The Lakers FYI have loss around the same number of finals that they have won so you gotta double up that number as well. It took the greatest player ever (Michael Jordan - 6 rings) and the greatest PF ever (Duncan - 4 rings) to break their hold of dominance.

They are the two best run organizations in the NBA. It would not surprise me. It's like how the Yankees get a bunch of all-stars on their team ever year like clockwork.

Last edited by noob999 on 2010-05-17, 14:09; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 14:00

i think the Cs and lakers do own like 50% of the championships ever! lol lakers, they are 2-10 against the C's in the finals though!! damn magic johnson for winning 2 vs us!!!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-17, 14:05

EggzOverEazy wrote:
thats like a straight up Monopoly on the league championship for the next few years.

is it not obvious that i was trying to say it would be a good move for the Celtics and Lebron? and that it would be a bad move for the rest of the NBA!!!! nobody likes dominate teams, why do you think the Lakers are so hated on?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-05-31, 23:39

Its Celtics-Lakers again!! I'm pumped! I got the C's in 5 cuz fisher already said he will be guarding rondo and rondo torched him 2 years ago when he wasn't that good yet! Rondo will be finals MVP and laker fans will hate him as much as they hate paul pierce! Come on guys bring home championship #18!

BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty2010-06-01, 00:15

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Its Celtics-Lakers again!! I'm pumped! I got the C's in 5 cuz fisher already said he will be guarding rondo and rondo torched him 2 years ago when he wasn't that good yet! Rondo will be finals MVP and laker fans will hate him as much as they hate paul pierce! Come on guys bring home championship #18!

BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA!!!!!

I haven't decided who im rooting for,But did you see TAYLOR SWIFT bust her azz on stage HAHA! LOL!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBA Playoff Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoff Thread   NBA Playoff Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoff Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next