Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm using the Fins next season

Go down 
+15
matthauganak1
Crunk
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
cmccray2639
CJDAWGG14
wayne019
Alex510
Ddappa35
ryanfree36
Modrewgnu
PeytonMvPManning
Ellard
so much swag
B-__-R-__-B
Ant1010 I Play Wii
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

I'm using the Fins next season Empty
PostSubject: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 15:34

Marshall is that vital. Hopefully they get a TE and 1 more LB. Sean Smith is my user. I was going to use Washington but nope. Miami it is.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 15:40

if EA shows henne some i can see the phins being one of those teams that more and more people start to use.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 15:43

Well you 3 QB's.
White who can run
Pennington for underneath throws.
Henne for the deep ball.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 16:12

YEAH!!!! I SEE ME F*CKING WITH THEM IN OH.11 PLUS RONNIE BROWN IS A GLITCH BY HIMSELF! YEAH I F*CK'S WITH AND THE JET'S! HOLLA
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 16:13

ANT quit being a got damn dick rider...

Redskins
Saints
Dolphins

Make up your got damn mind before you make me mad
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 16:47

they signed Dansby this off season that should help too
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 16:54

If somehow they keep Ginn, they will be an even more dangerous team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 17:11

Ellard wrote:
ANT quit being a got damn dick rider...

Redskins
Saints
Dolphins

Make up your got damn mind before you make me mad

Marshall > McNabb

Saints i probably won't be. Still have Safety i can user. Never really said the Saints anyway.

Wait..wtf, when did i say i was using ANY team for next season that doesn't have the Fins in it. Shut the hell up Ellard stop riding MY dick.

WHoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 17:25

So let me see if I got this right sounds like everyone is jumping on a boat with Miami, right? How many true Miami fans were out there before Marshall went to them? Probably not very many. So everyone plays with the front runner team vs the team they cheer for during the year. True fans don't abandon their team nor do they front runner with others. Guess that's the difference between a front runner and a true fan I'm a Cowboys fan and player all day everyday.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 17:37

ryanfree36 wrote:
So let me see if I got this right sounds like everyone is jumping on a boat with Miami, right? How many true Miami fans were out there before Marshall went to them? Probably not very many. So everyone plays with the front runner team vs the team they cheer for during the year. True fans don't abandon their team nor do they front runner with others. Guess that's the difference between a front runner and a true fan I'm a Cowboys fan and player all day everyday.

Good point.. But it seems like this board's members would rather win a game of Madden than support thier team. I'm one of those guys, I would rather use a good team against a good player, than have Jay Cutler overthrow wide open recievers 30% of the time. Some people play for fun, and some play to win. I play to win, so I always try to match up with team ratings. I do see your point though. If the Cowboys wer as bad as the Rams would you still use them everyday?? Much respect if you would, but I wouldnt blame you if you found a different team that fit the way you like to play.
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 17:44

Yes I would. The basic question you ask is would the end justify the means? The means to achieving a win, for me, is not as important as what I did to get it. If I purposely sold my team out to achieve a win then for me it wouldn't carry as much meaning. I feel its better to stick with your real team and work on your game then pick a front runner. Of course that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 18:54

Miami is gonna be a great team next year. I know people who use 6'4 Sean Smith at FS and it's ridiculous lol.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 19:21

you use em cuz im usein the skins
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 20:26

ryanfree36 wrote:
Yes I would. The basic question you ask is would the end justify the means? The means to achieving a win, for me, is not as important as what I did to get it. If I purposely sold my team out to achieve a win then for me it wouldn't carry as much meaning. I feel its better to stick with your real team and work on your game then pick a front runner. Of course that's just my opinion.

I feel you on that, much respect to you. Me personally, in Madden I like to find a team that allows me to play the way I want, that way I can enjoy my 60 bucks.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 20:49

You can say you're using a team now, but wait until they release ratings before you get too hype. The same s*** you do in 2010 probably won't work in 2011 like RC and an easy dump to Ginn for 25+. Don't just hop on cause of a few guys. Miami lost Porter who was vital as s*** in 2010, and setups and schemes you think may work now, might not be hot in 2011.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 21:01

Who cares about using your favorite team. I never was one to use my favorite team. You get bored when you watch them every sunday, play with them on the game. It's cool to use a team you like to watch and i loved watched the Dolphins because i'm huge Henne and S.Smith fan. There QB situation isn't even elite so they won't be a HUGE rode team. Not every team uses there favorite team because if i came out here saying im using Dallas, then i would be a riding SOB and yadda yadda yadda. People can play to have fun and still be successful in the win column. I was a huge Antrel Rolle fan and he's off the NYG and i HATE the NYG and there offense sucks so i'm not going with the Cards next season because that was my team for this season.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 21:37

its all about preference guys, if ant wants to play with other teams and pays his own money for the game he certainly has the right to do so, your definition of a true fan and ants definition of a true fan may be two entirely different things, me personally rock philly only, and will do so next year, i never get bored playing with the eagles i love the team thats just me though everyone is free to play with who they please and shouldnt be knocked for it.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 21:40

People get bored with one team, regardless of which team. Some people don't, and that's because they take breaks from Madden at times. Other guys don't, and get tired with their team, pick another team for a while, then go back to their favorite team. It just gets boring
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 21:42

yeah i always start out using the jags bc their my favorite team then ill go through a time where i use a different team almost everytime i play, but i always go back to using the jags most of the time
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 21:46

see me i could go philly all day and not get bored i know all the players inside and out and enjoy playing with them, some people play to win just as i do but a big part of why i play is cuz i love the eagles, i really dont get sick of them for me its philly or nada. i dont disagree with people that switch it up though, its only a game ya know its not like your a traitor if your playing with your rivals team on a video game, its all in good fun but for me i gotta go philly philly philly.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 21:53

yeah i switch it up some but i cant seem to play with any of the jags rival teams.. i hate using tenn, havent used the texans, and damn if you will see me running with the colts haha.. i like trying to play with teams i dont see many other people using
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 22:08

i think its pretty cool when i can get a game with someone other than the boys, the bolts, the vikings, the saints, and the colts, like today i played a guy that was rollin with houston, i thought it was pretty cool cuz it was a change up for me, im not sayin people should use different teams, your all welcome to use whoever you like but i just think its pretty chill when i get a game against a guy thats using a team that isnt used that much.
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 22:12

im so damn sick of playing the vikings.. its pretty damn ridiculous how many people use them.. i know they dont have that many fans haha.. i hate ap now from having to play the vikings so much lol jk, but i does get a bit annoying.. i enjoy winning just as much as the next person but ive even ran with the browns just for a change of pace and if i lose no big deal im not losing any sleep over it
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 22:26

Ddappa35 wrote:
ryanfree36 wrote:

Good point.. But it seems like this board's members would rather win a game of Madden than support thier team. I'm one of those guys, I would rather use a good team against a good player, than have Jay Cutler overthrow wide open recievers 30% of the time. Some people play for fun, and some play to win. I play to win, so I always try to match up with team ratings. I do see your point though. If the Cowboys wer as bad as the Rams would you still use them everyday?? Much respect if you would, but I wouldnt blame you if you found a different team that fit the way you like to play.

soooo true... thats one reason for madden why i quit playing ranked games. a W makes them get off. give them an L and they do anything they can to dc the game. half of them use the same tired ass teams too... MINNESOTA-DALLAS-SAINTS-CHARGERS

I will be supporting my saints in madden. Im gonna try other teams. I wont avoid teams because their suped up like the JETS (they'll be hell in the NFL and madden...)

Just people need to accept the fact that certain teams dont require alot of skill if any at all to be successful with. you can all an all out coverage with some teams with the d-line in zones and still stop the run regardless.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty2010-04-14, 22:29

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
People get bored with one team, regardless of which team. Some people don't, and that's because they take breaks from Madden at times. Other guys don't, and get tired with their team, pick another team for a while, then go back to their favorite team. It just gets boring

for the most part, everybody thats in the box alot take frequent breaks from madden. i understand people get bored, but are they really that bored to where adrian peterson is responsible for all the plays and points?

ex.)
23/27 Passes Completed
Adrian Peterson - 20 Receptions
Adrian Peterson - 110 Yards Rushing

REALLY?

It will be the exact same s*** in madden 11 next year because "Our RATINGS WILL ACTUALLY MATTER"

Suping up people who need to sit the **** down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm using the Fins next season   I'm using the Fins next season Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm using the Fins next season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next