Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEDD HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cw0903
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-01-02

NEDD HELP Empty
PostSubject: NEDD HELP   NEDD HELP Empty2010-04-13, 15:21

Defensively I have been pretty good on Madden, I took a break from the game and now that I have come back I cant stop anyone. I run the NYJ PB, people are killing me with passes to the middle of the field to the TE especially A.Gates, any advice would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

NEDD HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEDD HELP   NEDD HELP Empty2010-04-14, 21:48

What kinds of routes is your opponent running?

I personally recommend zone. If he is running a post with his TE, run a cover 2 Buc, or just place your MLB in a deep zone. Highlighting the TE also helps. Another play that stops the TE post is Cover 1 with Robber coverage. this is when you have one safety deep and the other coming up to play the short middle. With this you will get one player above and below the TE.

If he is running In/Dig routes, use hook zones to stop it. Regular Cover 2 should do the job.

If he is running drags, hook zones can help, but also try placing one of your defenders on a qb spy or placing a dline man in a hook zone if the LBs aren't getting it done.

Don't forget to spotlight
Back to top Go down

NEDD HELP
Page 1 of 1