Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nice playbook for Baltimore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty
PostSubject: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty2010-04-09, 04:13

Any good offensive playbooks for Baltimore?
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty2010-04-09, 04:17

baltimore lol. look at the free baltimore pb breakdown on the site

Baltimore PB
Back to top Go down
Opiate462
New MS Member
New MS Member
Opiate462

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty2010-04-12, 17:29

The Baltimore pb is great, and as lame as this sounds, for the past few days ive been using the Saints off. pb and it has been working really well. some nice passing routes n HB wheels which i love. Still getting used to it tho, something new, but before then i used the ravens pb, both off and D only.
Back to top Go down
CStan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty2010-04-13, 00:33

i use Ten-a-see great to stay tru to the run or pass, but for optimal use go with a balanced attack with that playbook 2011 they will have a nice WR core. Boldin,stallworth,mason,n ofc heap plus rice holds down the run
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty2010-04-13, 04:24

Thanks I tried the Baltimore book and I liked it but I gave up on the ravens and just going to stick with my vikings because baltimores recievers drop everything
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty2010-04-13, 10:00

I think pretty much any playbook would work with Bmore. As long as your splittin up the carries between rice/mcgahee/mcclain and playin that grown man D, your golden. Their recievers are far from great but as long as your runnin the ball good you should be able to get D Mason and Heap in the game. Mason is one of the best route runners in the game so use double moves or playactions and he'll get seperation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice playbook for Baltimore   Nice playbook for Baltimore Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice playbook for Baltimore
Page 1 of 1