Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help plz with outside pressure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-09

help plz with outside pressure Empty
PostSubject: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty2010-04-08, 14:42

i need a nano or coverage that will get to the QB from the outside ........ some kids i play will roll out with QB like Vick and just dump or throw deep i need sumtin to contain i tried couple of things already cant seem to get nething to work ne suggestions ??
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty2010-04-08, 14:45

If someone is runnin to the outside alot w their QB just put your DE's in QB Contain. (x and down on left analog) Or ill just blitz one side heavy and put someone on the other side in QB Spy.
Back to top Go down
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty2010-04-08, 14:58

yea i get what ur sayin i'll try monster 3 send SS and MLB/LOLB in middle and he still has time to run or get away
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty2010-04-08, 15:05

With mobile QB's (romo, vick, VY) You gotta bring that heat from the outside.
Back to top Go down
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty2010-04-08, 15:13

the SS does come from outside and LOLB MLB go middle
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty2010-04-08, 15:37

Just try something simple like a Dime play where the 2 inside dbs blitz. just contain one of them and blitz with the other. you'll flush him out of the pocket and get the sack with the db in contain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help plz with outside pressure   help plz with outside pressure Empty

Back to top Go down

help plz with outside pressure
Page 1 of 1