Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty
PostSubject: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-08, 03:53

Hey guys

I've noticed some people looking for zone blitz setups out the 46 Normal formation lately. So, I have decided to make a breakdown for zone blitzes only. Many people know how to blitz with man coverage, but you do not always see people who can blitz in the 46 with some zone coverage behind it.

I'll be labbing the 46 Normal the next few days looking for some good zone blitzes. If you feel like helping, PM me, and if it makes the breakdown, I'll be sure to give credit were it is due.

Here is a little preview to get you guys started:
46 Normal- Cover 2
1. Blitz the MLB and place him on the LOS over the opponent's RT
2. Reblitz the LE
Optional:
3. Playmaker RE into any coverage

Breakdown: This play works best against shotgun. This setup will get some nice pressure off the edge from your LE. The MLB will occupy the RT leaving the LE open for the sack. If you think your opponent does not slide protect, feel free to playmaker your RE into any coverage, my favorite being a buzz zone. If you think your opponent will slide protect to the right, then just reblitz your RE and he will be untouched for a sack.

Happy labbing,
X
Back to top Go down
E-BLOXX
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
E-BLOXX

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-08, 12:02

i think that play is here already but it dont matter really but if u look into the d strategy u will find alot of 46 plays wit nice set ups that u can just practice. the guys here r very efficient here they will have ur d real stingy.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-08, 15:46

oh im just looking to collect it all. like i said, ill give credit where its due. i know the guys work hard. im just trying to help
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-08, 22:32

nice man

I like this

I'll add to it

put an OLB at DE's
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-09, 01:56

thanks leway. i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-09, 02:59

that is if your OLB's are faster than your ends. If not (your playing with indy most likely), leave the DE spot as is.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty2010-04-09, 03:36

hey E i just checked 360s vault. his setup is slighty different. he has the SS blitzing instead of the MLB. Same idea though. I'll be sure to add both to the breakdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon   46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

46 Normal Zone Blitz Breakdown Soon
Page 1 of 1