Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Haynesworth get dealt?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty
PostSubject: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-06, 18:56

Word is Albert Haynesworth may not be staying put in Washington just 1 season after signing a rediculous 100 millllllllllllllllllllllllion$ deal. He's not happy with the transition to 3-4 and supposedly has been bumping heads with new HC Mike Shannahan. With that huge contract, it might be a little harder to make a move.
If he does get dealt, where?

It would have to be to a 4-3 base D and theres not really many teams still using it. I could see him going to Detroit (Jim Schwartz is known for trying to turn the Lions into the Detroit Titans). If Haynesworth does get moved before the draft it could really change where Suh or McCoy land.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-07, 02:22

The Bears run a 4-3 and even though Tomme Harris has been slackin a little I still hope they dont try to pick up Fat Albert
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-07, 03:04

he's had problems dealing with coaches and players in the past wich is why i feel like the eagles didnt want him, but i do like the idea of an albert haynesworth type player comming to philly cuz if were ever gonna beat dallas and that mountain they call an offensive line we gotta match up with them and get a gap eater, most guys haynesworth's size play NT so its pretty cool to see a big man like that in a 4-3 cuz he can absolutely push the pocket, its a thing of beauty.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-07, 03:15

He's on the trading block for sure and was offered to Philly but I seem him as a skin for one more season atleast.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-07, 03:19

big al clashes with the eagles and the type of player they like, they like guys that dont cause problems, keep a low profile, work hard, and are coachable and haynesworth has clashed with coaches and players alike in the past wich is why i dont think the eagles wanted him also i dont think they wanted to deal with a contract thats is big as he is. i could see him goin to the lions its shanahans locker room now and he wont deal with anyones crap, i feel like he's makin a statement by putting albert out there like that, he's sayin "this is my locker room your gonna listen to me or be dealt with" i like the way the skins are headed.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-07, 07:58

Who wants that contract, the only team that would sign a lineman to that crazy deal its his current team..................oh my bad the raiders would do it since they collect hight priced lineman LOL.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty2010-04-07, 14:50

Looks like he's staying put.....Atleast thats what I just read on the Sportscenter Ticker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Haynesworth get dealt?   Will Haynesworth get dealt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Haynesworth get dealt?
Page 1 of 1