Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will the Redskins win the NFC East?

Go down 
+13
leway
Radi0ActivWaste
Magaca
matthauganak1
dracocepheus
B-__-R-__-B
eaglefan1019
Genno
layinWOOD
Laser Rocket Arm
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
wayne019
EggzOverEazy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will the Washington Redskins win the NFC East this year?
Yes
Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Back_catg0%Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Back_catg100%Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Back_catg
 100% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:05

So there were a bunch of us in the chatbox talking about the upcoming football season and the next year of Madden, and we got on the topic of the Redskins. XtremeWTRocker asked "will the Redskins win the NFC East?", and I was like "damn. good question."

As for me, I think Philly is in self-destruct mode, and they'll start rebuilding soon, so last place for them. The Giants have been really struggling since their Superbowl season and the loss of Plaxico, and I think that will continue this year. The Cowboys are pretty inconsistent and pretty unpredictable, they may win the division, or they may blow all their games, but I think they'll have a winning season and taking the division.

I think McNabb can adjust to Washington easily, and they will improve with leaps and bounds, but I'm still not sold. I'm interested to see how much their WRs can produce with a better Quarterback, and to see if Clinton Portis can return to glory. They still need help in their secondary, but they have an early draft pick that they could use to supplement that, or they could use their pick to beef up the O-line since Chris Samuels retired.

I see them beating out Philly this year. I think they can beat out New York, but it could be close. And I think they will give Dallas a run for their money, but fall a little short.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:07

Right now i say no. we need an oline. 1 person does not change it sure his a great qb but come on. without and oline we are useless.. draft an oline get someone in free agency and go from there. we are like 2 offensive linemen away from winning it
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:10

i just think its interesting cuz this division is often the best in football. the nfc east is always putting a contender into the playoffs. and the redskins have been getting stepped on in there for the last couple of years, and now theyre finally ready to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:11

no way b/c dallas is still better than the foreskins, and d hall is still trying to play db for that team. he still sucks. your a panther fan you must have seen when dehlome juked that sorry scrub. they dont have wr or an o-line. fast willie is getting old as well as lj. they might improve, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:17

we dont have a wr? ok kid we have santana moss and kelly and thomas. kelly and thomas will shine this year. they have been doing so good recently and its there time to show they are not busts and they will do so. its a perfect fit in shanahans offense
Back to top Go down
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:18

eggs the eagles are in self destruct mode there one of the youngest teams in the league right now and there future looks pretty promising if kolb is what the eagles front office thinks
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:20

your 15 i dont think u should be calling anyone a kid, anyways moss is getting old and your two other wrs have proven squat.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:29

NO. Cowboys and Giants will fight for division.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:34

oh hey hows the raiders doing oh thats right nothing . moss still has game and kelly and thomas will have 1000 yard seasons check it im the first that said that and it will be right
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:55

they haven't done much this offseason but last year the redskins were far worse then oakland. didn't the foreskins start their first 5 games against teams who started off winless and only won one of those games. mcnabb might be an improvement but he wont help much unless they address that o-line and grab some a wr.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 15:55

oh yeah i forgot they beefed up their RB position.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 16:04

what makes u think these guys will have breakout seasons. kelly 28 catches in two seasons. 25 last year and campbell threw for over 3000 yards. louis murphy had better stats then kelly in one year and he had a mentally challenged obese man playing qb. devin thomas didn;t so much either. they still need a wr.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 17:07

no they dont and what was the score of the raiders skin game? so shut ya mouth kelly and thomas break out year we dont need a wide out
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 18:01

I think they'll be in 2nd, trailing Cowboy's ass.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 19:29

what makes you think that the eagles are rebuilding? we lost 2 staters in the offseason sheldon brown and mcnabb hobbs has replaced brown kolb has replaced mcnabb. We have Marlin Jackson for the safety and Darryl Tapp at left end if he produces will start all we need now is a center Right Guard 1 or 2 corners a linebacker or so and maybe a d line or defensive tackle we have 8 picks in the first 87 so I think the Eagles are still in line for contention of the East if Kolb is good as The organization thinks he is and if Vick is used more and IF HE RUN THE BALL MARK MY WORDS BELL AN MCCOY WILL RUN ALL OVER THE COWGIRLS AND GIANTS AND THE REDSKINS BECAUSE THERE SWITCHING TO A 3-4 SO IT MIGHT BE HARD FOR THEM TO TRANSITION GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 19:37

the ealges got alex hall too spittin image of stewart bradley he's got great speed the eagles seem to know how to use and get the most out of there backers and with all the picks the eagles have going into the draft you better believe the team will look diffferent come playing time but we'll have to see kolb is young and inexperienced i dont expect a superbowl out of him his first season as starter, i think they are still contenders though.
Back to top Go down
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-06, 20:05

how are u guys saying the redskins are goin to compete next year yes they have a decent qb now but what did they win 4 games last year sounds like they will be contenders
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-07, 03:12

There is no way and I'll give it a year before they can get into the position to compete for that #1 spot

You have a Q.B. coming into a new system plus the defense going to a 3-4 from a 4-3.
There defense was out standing last year and not sure why they want to change that when bringing in new offensive weapons and Albert Haynes last year for a lot of money knowing he don't want to be the 3-4 N.T. Lets just say if it ant broke you don't have to fix it... and there defense isn't broke and it did kick ass last year.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-07, 03:16

yeah i dono why they would go to a 3-4 when they know he likes being a 4-3 DT not a 3-4 DE or NT, doesnt make sense to me but they did get the big man out of carolina maake kemoatu and he's got great size, but i agree why would you switch up the one thing that was workin for ya last year?
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-07, 03:21

They won't win the division this year Dallas is really the only contender unless kolb does good but other than that redskins will have to wait a year or two but there heading the right direction
Back to top Go down
Magaca
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-10, 07:37

To be fair to 'Skins recievers, they have had a horrible QB, who hasn't had any time due to a terrible Oline.

Santana Moss is 31, so it's not like he's a dinosaur. He should still prove to be productive for at the VERY LEAST another season.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-10, 09:48

they might have a great QB but thats not alll u need to win the division. Its not gona happen
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-12, 02:58

Redskins will win 6 games at best

Redskins acquistions:

Old ass/washed up RB's
injury prone qb who can't win when it counts

In Philly, Mcnabb had great targets to throw to like Maclin and Jackson. He's leaving them behind to go to a team whose best receiver is one of their TE's. Yikes!!!
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-12, 03:06

leway wrote:
Redskins will win 6 games at best

Redskins acquistions:

Old ass/washed up RB's
injury prone qb who can't win when it counts

In Philly, Mcnabb had great targets to throw to like Maclin and Jackson. He's leaving them behind to go to a team whose best receiver is one of their TE's. Yikes!!!

There best receiver is Santana Moss
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty2010-04-12, 03:19

leway wrote:
Mcnabb had great targets to throw to like Maclin and Jackson

mcnabb was only with desean two seasons, celek for around 2 cuz he didnt play much when he first came in, and maclin only one as this was his rookie season, thats why mcnabb is considered THE best QB to ever wear a eagles jersey cuz for so many years he didnt have great WR's to throw to thats what worries me and im sure other philly fans is that we all know he CAN get it done with unproven and not so talented WR's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Redskins win the NFC East?   Will the Redskins win the NFC East? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Redskins win the NFC East?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next