Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What's your approach to offense?

Go down 
+23
Eastside513
IBLEEDGREEN32117
WestFo3
MiamiXCanes
Crunk
allain43
IASI Desperado
AshBlackstone
dracocepheus
Oldstalecheetos
Ddappa35
matthauganak1
jayfury
CStan
IRISHFBFAN1
Genno
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
layinWOOD
XtremeWTRocker
c4jun
B-__-R-__-B
Ant1010 I Play Wii
monsieurginger
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 17:33

Depends on the team. I use run heavy formations with good play actions passes or I'm in shotgun all game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 17:38

man its all spread, run and shoot O. the short passing game is nothing more then an extnsion of the running game. drags, slants, out routes, in routes. but its more then just that. its the other routes that get that guy open. in any zone D, 2 players cant be covered at the same time in the same zone. the post with a wheel route is one of my favorites, fade with the slot WR and a drag with the outside WR is another good one. if you can make quick reads, and make the smart play then you can run a nice spread O in madden
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 21:12

Pass, Pass and Pass some more....
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 22:27

I guess it really depends on how your opponent runs their defense, if they blitz i throw it deep, if they cover heavy i pound the rock!!
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-28, 01:18

It jus depends forreal. My game goin in is jus come out an pound the rock. Mix in moreno and give buckhalter a few reps. I have a lil package i thro in out of the goaline called patriot an it puts in yur linebackers. I just love this cuz im a defensive guy and i have great players on defensive so it works out great. I have always put champ bailey on offense cuz he is a great wide out. But in a nutshell jus run the ball an if worst comes to worse pass the hell out of em an stretch the field.
Back to top Go down
tk1.0
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-28, 13:11

I SCORE A GOOD 39-60 POINTS A GAME.....never less than 35...run the ball...then when they think ur gona run...pass...when they think ur gona pass....run it
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-29, 23:20

I pass like crazy, i use the panthers most of the time, but i usually will motion williams into a slot postion and throw the ball, or do a quick slant out of the backfield. I hate that patch added in the HB slowing down when he gets to the line of scrmage, when you hot route the HB to a slant. but there are plays that already have HB slants out of the backfield. Other than that quick slants and streaks with the TE or slot receiver. dont pick cover one or have a week secondary I love the deep post, not to good with the deep streak route, the shut that s*** down this year.
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 01:35

i use the carolina playbook with the vikings....it has a lot of under center for AP to run and i like that it has the wildcat and it has just enough shotgun for favre to sling it....i usually try to play to confuse the other player....ill run and throw out of any formation
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 02:40

bullethead527 wrote:
I pass like crazy, i use the panthers most of the time, but i usually will motion williams into a slot postion and throw the ball, or do a quick slant out of the backfield. I hate that patch added in the HB slowing down when he gets to the line of scrmage, when you hot route the HB to a slant. but there are plays that already have HB slants out of the backfield. Other than that quick slants and streaks with the TE or slot receiver. dont pick cover one or have a week secondary I love the deep post, not to good with the deep streak route, the shut that s*** down this year.

If you put the hb on a slant out of backfield you put the motion ring on him wait for qb to stomp and you motion either way and as soon as you motion hit hike and he won't delay
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 03:01

i have to try that out it would be nice to get my backs off the line instead of delaying and getting sacked...thanks
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-01, 16:52

Pass,PASS,PASS,Then i start with the running to break all will!!! kill them quick,and fast then Dance at the funeral. lololololo. thank you.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-03, 04:45

I run the same personnel almost always, no matter the formation. Meaning, I have a backup HB and a TE subbed in at the #3 and #4 WR spots. If I come out in a Snugs formation, my opponent still sees 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB. The idea is to keep my opponent in his base defense as often as possible. It's more difficult on the defensive playcaller if I always show the same personnel package the majority of the time. I could came out in the shotgun with an empty backfield, or I could come out in Strong Close.

My online percentages say I run the football 57% of the time. Of course that percentage goes up everyday, and at this point I'm probably running it 65 to 70 percent of the time now.

When I do throw, it's usually a short passing game. You'll see me throw down field 1 to 2 times a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your approach to offense?   What's your approach to offense? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your approach to offense?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2