Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.

Go down 
+18
AshBlackstone
Crunk
Oldstalecheetos
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
tk1.0
c4jun
jd7680
Ddappa35
ferocus
A Packering Ape
jayfury
super_mario90
rokket
allain43
Th3 Ac3r
Madden's Finest 200
so much swag
Polly
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 01:05

Everyone will buy 11
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 01:49

please please please please please run the flats on me Smile
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 14:03

yeah i agree if your not going to get the game you shouldnt be on this site first off because this IS a madden site! and if your going to ****** and moan about screens that you cant stop then like everyone else said step it up and practice im not going to lie i lose to the computer! i play on all madden! and it challenges me to be better! i once got my ass handed to me with my head shoved up it 145-25 or something like that and i didnt complain one bit! i told him good game and added him as a friend cause he was helping me during the game! he wouldnt let me score i had to do that on my own but he gave me tips! so dont go onto forums bitching and moaning because of how bad you are your only going to get made fun of but i do agree that people who abuse screens are lame but i'd love to see the look on there face when i get that pick with manny lawson and i run it back for a touchdown hahaha especially when i win a game that way which i have! lol! those people that abuse screens are lames and even if i couldnt stop it i wouldnt complain about it on this site i'd ask for help! the people on here are nice! just ask!
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 14:12

If you dont get the game then you dont get the game its as simply as that while everyone else is playing it you can play some differnt game. But we all know if you played madden for a long time it wont take you long till you buy it
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 14:15

yeah thats true its a hook line and sinker for me i have to get it every year its like a annual holiday for me lol
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 14:16

and how would you know if they wer fixed or not without buying it and trying it out? lol see theres a flaw in your logic right there
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 14:27

errrr he could rent it bro....
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 14:29

yeah true.... but how would he test it online he'd be Fd cause he most likely couldnt use the code right? holy crap!!! lightbulb!!!! i see the light!!! i'll be the first one to rent it in my town the jip the code and then when i buy mine sell my code!!! hahaha beautiful!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.   If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If screens and flats arn't fixed in '11, I aint buyin it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2