Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why isn't he in the HoF?

Go down 
+5
PeytonMvPManning
romo2miles
TheBillsFly
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Genno
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty
PostSubject: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-26, 01:54

Now this is self-explainatory. WHY isn't Cris Carter in the Hall of Fame? Surely his abilities to catch the ball and his statistics would make him a prime canidate; but why hasn't he been voted in the first year he was eligible?
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-26, 02:44

who cares. why isn't jim plunkett in the hof why isn't ken stabler in the hof why isn't cliff branch in the hof. why isn't tatum in the hof why isn't atkison or lester hayes in the hof. the list goes on and on, and f**k chris carter. brown deserves to be in there as well already.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 00:04

cris carter is way more worthy than anyone on your list honestly.
especially tatum, all he did was paralyze that dude.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 00:23

The only exception may be Lester Hayes. But still, Cris Carter has some of the best hands in the NFL, and his stats proved that he is a stud.
Back to top Go down
romo2miles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 00:56

Cris Carter was good, but a lot of people forget it because they had so many play makers back then. Randy Moss busted out and took over that team.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 02:11

cris carter better then brown i dont think so.plunkett lets see he has two sb rings how many does carter have um none. cliff branch 3 sb rings and his stats are far better then lynn swans who is in the hof. how many rings does carter have again um none. who was throwing the ball to brown. todd marinavich trash marc wilson trash jeff geoerge trash jeff hosteler ok rick mirer trash the list goes on. give brown a pro bowl qb and he might have been better then rice
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 02:19

So you're pretty much saying that LT fails because he does not have a SB ring? Likewise with Barry Sanders and Dan Marino. Just because they don't have a superbowl ring, doesn't mean they suck. Also, just because they have a superbowl ring, doesn't make them exceptionally gifted at football.

There are plenty of players who just flat out suck and have Superbowl rings. But apparently you're too daft to comprehend something like that.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 02:22

not saying he sucks just saying the hof is full of sh it brown desont have a ring and the earlier comment was towards the bills fan who said chris carter is far more worthy then those player thats why i stated that he has no rings

Last edited by Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ on 2010-03-28, 02:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 02:23

and yes marino is and epic fail b/c he couldn't win his team a ring.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 06:59

No offense, but use some god damn grammar. I hate trying to decipher your arguements.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 09:46

i think Chris Carter will get in the HOF within in the next few years cause Carter is one of the like top 7-10 WRs of all time imo
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 12:41

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
and yes marino is and epic fail b/c he couldn't win his team a ring.

nice joke bruh
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 13:06

Genno wrote:
No offense, but use some god damn grammar. I hate trying to decipher your arguements.

If you are going to jump on someone for their grammar, I would've thought you would at least be able to spell argument correctly.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 21:14

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
Genno wrote:

If you are going to jump on someone for their grammar, I would've thought you would at least be able to spell argument correctly.
LMFAO. I don't type very well sometimes, but if i wrote an essay for english i can assure you that my grammar would be far superior to yours Why isn't he in the HoF? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 21:18

Genno wrote:
The only exception may be Lester Hayes. But still, Cris Carter has some of the best hands in the NFL, and his stats proved that he is a stud.
Oh look another grammatical error in your sentence. the period between hayes and but should be a comma. On a serious note just stick to the topic ok Why isn't he in the HoF? 478291
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-28, 23:35

At least I have grammar and damn near spot on spelling. You had no spelling, grammar, nor any attempts at a coherent statement when you were ranting on about the other greats. Regardless, at least my point comes across clean.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-29, 03:21

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
who cares. why isn't jim plunkett in the hof why isn't ken stabler in the hof why isn't cliff branch in the hof. why isn't tatum in the hof why isn't atkison or lester hayes in the hof. the list goes on and on, and f**k chris carter. brown deserves to be in there as well already.
were is the wrong spelling? just hof but that is an abbreviation. you know what an abbreviation is right? A shortened or contracted version of a word. excuse me for miss typing. like i said my grammar is far superior to yours, as well as my spelling. Stick to the topic and stop wasting space b/c you wont get a response from me unless it about the topic.

Last edited by Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ on 2010-03-29, 03:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-03-29, 03:23

Genno wrote:
Regardless, at least my point comes across clean.
run on sentence. just stick to the topic you have no grammar.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-04-01, 16:36

the HOF is stupid for not letting this guy in he is 1 of those players that was great and was unfortunate he didnt make it to the superbowl...but his numbers and talent is enough to get into the HOF but the only thing i can imagine him not getting in for is not having a ring...wen randy got there he was already a hall of famer in my book and was just a mentor for randy.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-04-01, 19:57

I know I'm so mad Cris Carter isn't in the HoF he is 2nd if not best wr in viking history and top 10 wr maybe of all time
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty2010-04-01, 21:31

why are u guys so mad. it was his first year being eligible. he will be in soon. which is bs b/c there is a bunch of raiders who are deserving who will never get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isn't he in the HoF?   Why isn't he in the HoF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why isn't he in the HoF?
Page 1 of 1