Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010 Empty
PostSubject: Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010   Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010 Empty2010-03-21, 22:49

Congratulations to Ant1010 for being the latest inductee to Member of The Week. Ant has been here for 3 months, and has been a regular poster and active in the chatbox since that time.

This week, Ant has been keeping the conversations busy with NFL talk. Even though the off-season is here, that doesn't mean football isn't on the mind. We're always glad to have discussion posts like the one Ant has been posting, lately. Here are some of his more recent topics, feel free to join in:

From The Ashes
What's more important when building your depth chart?
Madden 11 Mock Draft
Pass Balanced - Gun Doubles

Dude even raps! (Ant's Freestyle)

Ant, thanks for being a part of the site and a part of Team MS. We hope you keep busy on the forums, we look forward to your future posts. As a token of our appreciation, you can pick up your choice of any free eBook from Mod.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010   Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010 Empty2010-03-22, 00:40

Hey man i'd like to thank everywhere here in the community. Everytime i come to the site i get a smile and a laugh and everyone needs that through their day. We, the community make the site what is it, so i want to become a large asset in contributions. I'll keep this as quick as possible. I'm working on a new ebooks with the help of some members and going to try and post it for sale, so be on the look out. The book is going to be sick, so look out for it in about a month or so. I won't release what team it is, but everyone will like it.

Oh, i'm going for MOTW next week too, so someone better step it up!

Thanks and God bless.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010   Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010 Empty2010-03-22, 01:05

Thank you ant for all your contributions to madden-school. To reward you i have sent our indy offensive ebook to your private message box. Enjoy and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010   Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member of The Week 3/21: Ant1010
Page 1 of 1