Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 11 Mock Draft

Go down 
+6
WestFo3
MiamiXCanes
TheBillsFly
TheDon270
Modrewgnu
Ant1010 I Play Wii
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 14:31

Now i'm setting this mock draft up as if this were for my Madden 11 team. The picks will be realistic along with real life draft needs as well.

1. St. Louis-Since no one cares about the Rams in Madden 11 (Unless they get Vick of course) I would just go ahead and give them Suh, just to get a realistic need off the board and DT's wont' be valued that much in this type of draft anyway, but if they were to get Vick i would actually take CJ Spiller here. There offense with Donny Avery and Steven Jackson for a power back matched up with Vick, bringing in CJ Spiller takes pressure off Vick and the probably gives you now a top 5 madden RB duo. I'll base the board as if the Rams traded for Vick
  2. Detroit (2-14) Even if i had the Lions i would takeRussell Okung. With this new passing attack, you can move Backus inside and have a great LT for pass blocking. With Calvin Johnson, Nate, Pettigrew and still have Bryant Johnson and Derrick Williams. The Lions offense is stacked. Another possibility for me would be Devin McCourty. The 6'0 Cb who ran a 4.34
  3. Tampa Bay- They just lost Bryant. Even in the real draft Dez Bryant is going to the Bucs, and he would be on my team as well for a great RCer to go with Freemans big arm.
  4. Washington- Redskins are going LT in the draft, so i have them here with Bruce Campbell, his 4.85 combine speed translate to good speedy recovery with Nano's and other junk Good Madden LT
  5. Kansas City- Eric Berry is going to be a Chief. Great madden user and he is basically a mini Troy Palomalu
  6. Seattle (5-11) With Deon Grant and Darrell Tapp gone. I would go ahead and get Pierre Paul with this pick. He would be my 4-4 DE or my 3-4 OLB, which Seattle's defense is perfect for. I wouldn't' go safety because i have Ken Lucas who can probably play FS and move Jordan to SS
  7. Cleveland -Cleveland is probably the best Wildcat team in the game. You can base an offense around that and why not add a TE which is needed for any WC offense and helps out for people that may use Wallace. The 6'6 TE from Miami who ran a 4.5 is who i would pick. Jimmy Gram would be great for Cribbs would can throw out of the WC, and Jake Delhomme will improve over some updates.
  8. Oakland- Sam Bradford, the best QB in the draft, no doubt would i snag Bradford
  9. Buffalo -Jimmy Clausen, 2nd best QB in the draft and now we can have a deep ball with Parrish and Evans matched with all those RC targets.
  10. Jacksonville-Carlos Dunlap,. He's 6'6 ran a 4.6 and he's from Florida. Jags shouldn't overlook talent in the real draft too, he's a good pick right here. That DUI is a turnoff though, hurt his stock heavily. Good Madden pick as well
  11. Denver - No QB is worth taking for this Madden team. Denver lacks that DT in the game you need for that 3-4 or 4-4 they are perfect with. Gerold McCoy gives you speed in the inside and you can have a decent 3-4 NT madden wise.
  12. Miami- Dansby is as huge pick up. I think if i was a Dolphins owner i would draft Gresham from OU. I need a TE and if perfect for my duo of backs.
  13. San Francisco- Lets go get that 6'3 230 Madden defense new comer of the year and put him on Niners. Goldston can play either FS or SS wo you have put Mays up top in the 4-4 or play with him at SS in the 3-4.
  14. Seattle - After losing Grant, i realize Eric Thomas from Texas would be perfect right here, but i think i'm going to go ahead and Bryan Buluga because i don't know who is behidn Walter and the Seahawks passing attack is decent.
  15. New York Giants MLB McClain, nothing to say, great pick here and good madden pick.
  16. Tennessee-Joe Hayden, great match for Finnergan and can also play safety if you like Hood and move take out Hope because of speed and put Girffen at SS
  17. San Francisco- Kyle Wilson. Niners need a fast CB. Thats' checked. Niners need a KR, that's checked. Niners make move in the draft to be a great madden team for 11.
  18. Pittsburgh- All the good CB's are gone so were are left taking Chris Cook. The 6'2 S from UVA who ran a 4.4 You can put him CB and start Will Allen at FS or keep Gay at 2nd and put him at FS with Troy.
  19. Atlanta - They got Dunta for Cb, now i think they need a LB for Moe Pete, yea he's decent but Sean Witherspoons speed is great plus i like the move in real life too because he's 34.
  20. Houston (9-7)Ryans Matthews. Houston gets an young Tomlinson in the making. He has great hands, ran a 4.4 as well and is hard to bring down. Houston would probably have the best split slot in the game with Walter and Johnson for RC. Slaton can be moved in the slot for speed and put Daniels in the back field with Matthews or just leave Daniels in the slot and put Matthews and Slaton in the back field. Houston with this pick could have the best offense in madden. Especially with me not even mentioning the reliable Anderson and speedy Jones for the 3rd and 4th WR's.
  21. Cincinnati- Morgan Burnett from GT. 4.4 speed and 6'2. Great user FS.
  22. New England- Brandon Lefell. Gives me that height along side Moss which lets me put Welker in the slot. They lost Watson so maybe even Aaron Hernandez would work as well.
  23. Green Bay i would pick Jahvid Best with this pick. Plus Best is a play maker and a perfect spell for Grant and gives the Packers offense explosion which it what it needs.
    This is the new Felix Jones in madden.
  24. Philadelphia Darryl Washington. TCU Linebacker who ran a 4.5 Eagles lost Witherspoon so the lost there only speed at LB. They did get Darryl Tapp which gives them some speed on the line though
  25. Baltimore- With all the Ravens new aerial weapons, they lack a RC, a 6'5 WR hails from Mizzou, named Denario Alexander. I'll take him and it gives me Boldin with Williams on the outside with Stallworth in the slot and Mason at 4 working # 4 Cb's and LB's. Did i mention i have Ray Rice, McGahee, McClain and Todd Heap?
  26. Arizona- I lose Rolle but get a even better Madden safety in Kerry Rhodes, all 6'3 of him. I was thinking of a pass rusher here, but i think i would alright, Cody Brown is a gem in this game, This mini Larry English and Robert Ayers. I would go Jarrett Brown from WVU. The 6'3 QB who ran a 4.4 i think, would just expand the Cars offense to new levels.
  27. Dallas-Golden Tate, sure Miles is a deep threat, but he's a also a great RCer. Golden Tate gives the Cowboys that slot WR that they need. Olgetree's hands are so unreliable.
  28. San Diego No Cromar, No LT, but you have Rivers, and V-Jack and Gates and Sproles. No Power back is worth anything at this pick, so why not get a burner in your pass attack on the LOS and have Sproles in the back field. WR Jacoby Ford is a good pick up
  29. New York Jets- DE Jared Oddrick. Good replacement on Douglas on the line. You can move Cormar to FS and put Lowry at FS and and vice versa
  30. Minnesota- Karrem jackson, He ran a 4.4 and went to Alabama so the kid can play, they need some speed in that secondary. Dexter McCluster is an option here but that 4.5 it kind of of a turn off.
  31. Indianapolis-Demaryius Thomas. GT Wr who is 6'3, 230. They need a RCer bad.
  32. New Orleans- Jerry Hughes from TCU. The 3-4 OLB, which means he can play 4-3 DE, is a speed rusher of the udge, and that's the Saints need. Bradon McGee is also a option a 6'0 195 pund Cb who ran a 4.37 and can play FS.

Last edited by Ant1010 on 2010-03-18, 14:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 14:39

Very nice mock draft, i would love to see the jags trade back to the early 20's and draft brian price, dt, out of ucla and get a 2nd round pick or picks next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 14:48

interesting mock draft man....i think alot of OL's will go first, and i have a funny feeling that suh will be a raider. just a hunch....it will good if it happens which might not be likely.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 14:51

This is all based off Madden needs though, not all real life, some just translate. Suh won't make it to the Raiders tough, for some reason i think Bruce Campbell goes to them.
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 16:00

this is an interesting idea, and i really love the bills getting a QB, but its too bad its only based off of madden needs. theres 0 chance that Bradford goes that low IRL lol. and TheDon i would say the raiders would definitely have to trade up to get Suh
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 19:09

hahaha, yea i know the Bradford thing irl is crazy. Every team in the top 7 has a QB on the game that is manageable. Russell though is lmao. Bradford on the Raiders would make them the most used team on the game.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-18, 23:22

the raiders take a QB (hoping for clausen to fall) then i can say for sure ill use em. i love there team but i cant deal with that QB. and hes got a nice deep ball too
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 05:45

Browns draft at 7 a 4th round TE.. most likely a sub 70ovr TE...... after they just signed Watson?

Browns should be taking a CB, S or WR.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 07:33

this is for madden
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 07:41

Yet the Browns still have Watson, which is better than a sub 70ovr TE you have them taking when they could draft Bradford or Haden both bigger needs and would be 78-82 ovr.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 07:59

Why would they take Bradford. Delhomme is capable. They are a run first team. A 6'6 TE with probably 83+ speed is too much to give up. Especially for the WC where you can move Watson to FB, have Graham on the line and Cribbs running it. It makes there offense more flexible.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 08:00

Hayden is too slow and wouldn't even translate with their secondary and Watson is probably a 70ish overall himself. He isn't exactly Gates out there. Hell he isn't even Travis Beckam.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 15:19

madden needs- deffinetly gotta start on the defensive side of the ball, i would like to see them take a linebacker like sergio kindel or sean witherspoon, just some type of real athletic linebacker to complement bradley and jordan, or i wouldnt be too mad with a saftey, earl thomas (doubt it) or taylor mays (love it) whoever gets taylor mays is gonna have one hell of a user guy and the eagles have fallen off in production at the saftey postition since dawk was released so having a big physical presents there would i think help the defense alot cuz lets face it mikell isnt gonna shine without a real talented guy playing next to him. we do need a RB cuz westbrook left but we could easily get one in the later rounds, i also think the O will get better with ingram back if he plays, so madden needs im goin defense, with tapp and cole at ends it allows you to drop them and not worry about getting burned, you got patterson and bunk in the middle making it a stout run D and the secondary is very very good IMO cept that saftey postition if they got taylor mays and or a big fast athletic linebacker they would beast, also since this is based on madden needs and not real life ima also say they take a big tall WR that would allow for some nice rockets, so you got ingram and the big WR they choose as potential rockets, then you got speed in the slots in jackson and maclin, they are also bringing back hank baskett so he should help with this years RC delima.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 16:13

Are you picking who would really help the NFL team in the real NFL, or what would improve them most in Madden?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 16:16

the last post i posted on this thread was on madden needs not real life although they do kind of go hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 16:41

In Madden, no matter what team i am, Id want Taylor Mays. lol.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-19, 17:30

i second that elite!!! doode is gonna be beastly in madden!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-20, 16:44

at first i was shaking my head like wat kind of mock draft is this but had to remember it was for madden...i agree with u for the most part i would have to do 1 to see where ppl might go but i keep mine more realistic...i dnt think the cowboys need golden tate i would love for them to take taylor mays even for madden he is beastly we dont need no more offense.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-20, 19:27

Mays wouldn't last to Dallas, not even in this Mock Draft
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-20, 19:32

where do you think mays will end up?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-20, 19:43

as far as mays goes in a stict madden mock draft mays should be number 1. 6 foot 4, 230, roughly 93ish speed, huge hit power. hes the perfect user
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-20, 19:47

Spiller will be a huge reason why some people will pick where ever he goes. I think Mays goes to Cincy
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty2010-03-30, 13:05

wow i did think this was kinda stupid draft till i read about madden but still.. its still kind dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Mock Draft   Madden 11 Mock Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Mock Draft
Page 1 of 1