Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Switching playbooks

Go down 
+2
TheBillsFly
alman11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Switching playbooks Empty
PostSubject: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-16, 02:33

I'm thinking about switching to the Denver playbook. I just checked it out on that virtual playbook thing and it looks like it could be really dangerous. I will probably do some labbing tomorrow and post what I find just like my previous schemes. If anybody wants to lab this on PS3 then add me:
Defense_XX_Wins
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-16, 14:08

i think Denver is very similar to New England but with slightly for I-Form options - correct me if im wrong
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-16, 18:55

Denver is a great book i have been using it for a bit now...very balance so many ways to attack the D
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-16, 20:39

Yeah it's got a ton of shotgun and some nice running plays. Even Off Tackle in Strong Slot I think
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-16, 23:04

Yeah Denver has Off tackle but NE has slot screen and Direct Snap them are the major differences in both of them
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-16, 23:57

I could care less about those 2 plays lol. I don't really like doing what everybody else does anyways. I like coming out in a scheme I created and something someone hasn't seem before. It makes it that much harder to stop in my experiences.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-17, 00:07

yep^^^^^making your own scheme can make things real hard on people if its something really different
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty2010-03-17, 01:30

Yeah I like hot routing out of what ever play I call, most the time i dont like the route 1-2 of my rec, are going, so i like to pick a play, look at the D, and hot route... Its like making my scheme/play. Like if i see its man, ill slant/in my rec. on the left side and slant my rb to the out and put him in motion to the right, and usually everone goes left leaving Williams/stewart up against a LB. I love it. and it the switch to zone i have to two WR, running across the feild depending on how many players are playing zone one will be oper it not ill look toward the other side of the field, most likely the leftside i have a player running a deep post on a streak. I probally could play out of any play book, but I love 4wr sets, I hate defending them also.LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switching playbooks   Switching playbooks Empty

Back to top Go down

Switching playbooks
Page 1 of 1