Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

*glitch list*

Go down 
+23
Oldstalecheetos
Jimmy2Times
Ddappa35
danomite
B-__-R-__-B
Jimmy Freedom90
XtremeWTRocker
Bruce Wayne
cushy23
Madden's Finest 200
Polly
Laser Rocket Arm
TheBillsFly
seantaylor21xRIP
FLG_JEdi
o Cpt ViDeO o
jayfury
jaebe3zero
Th3 Ac3r
Brian Fantana
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
MiamiXCanes
ckduble2
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

*glitch list* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 20:33

i know a glitcher when i see 1 and im smart enough to know if its conn. there are plenty of threads talking about counter's this is not 1 of them, this list as already helped me and others so thats what its for tuff *glitch list* - Page 2 661374 if you dont agree either way the gitch list moves ON
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-03-31, 20:26

conch salad76 (xbox 360)
he's a lvl 30 and i was up 39-7 and he goes offsides literally for about 50 times until he quits a while after. so i got the W, just be aware of him.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-01, 20:29

xNYGxPHiiLiPS21 (lvl 22 bum on xbox 360)

wow bruh this kid wus glitchin me during the game while i was woopin his azz....Then he tried to Pause Glitch so many times and what makes it worse is that he tried to catch me offguard by doing it when i was tryna set up my D so he could pause it and i hit (lil slick fk)...he almost got me but i had the gud reaction
He finally stopped trying how to do it during the 3rd qtr cuz he kno i kno how to counter it
He finally conceded in mid 3rd with the score 45-12...WOW

HE'S A BUM KKIIDD!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-01, 21:51

I don't know about too many glitches nor have I seen many people use them. But I agree listing glitchers is not going to make them go away. If you know how to counter them, the advantage is actually in your favor. Usually people who glitch do not have what it takes to actually beat you.
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-04, 14:08

glitchers are going to exsist 1000 years from now if we are all still here but this is a small start, its not like were working 24-hours to try to stop them, could care less,really, everytime I run into 1 i counter and give those ho's a L outa 500+ gms under my belt I have handed most of them fools a L so they dont play me anymore but every1nce in a while a newbie glitcher comes along lol *glitch list* - Page 2 99593
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-04, 21:36

DDS I VICK 7 I (on 360)
He's a lvl 35 and obviously is a b1tch when it comes to losing. he tried the pause glitch five four times, and then when i was on the 1 yrd line he kept going offsides, till eventually i was able to get a FG off in time. Guys a bum, stay away.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 01:14

PSN ID: MaDe_U_LOOK_
LVL: 19

- this guy was rediculous it was a good game i was bringin my 4-4 heat and he was getting frustrated i finally pulled out in fron to take a 23 to 2 (yess i gave up a saftey thats on me) lead, then in the middle of one of his plays following he DC's me and i dont have the option to continue VS. CPU then i get a loss and its like the game was never played on his record it was so dumb! then he writes me and says that i nano'd all game and thats why he did it, really it was anoverload blitz he was only running 3 plays so it wasnt that hard for me to stop, and during the game he was nanoing too so i dono where his argument was even comming from, anyhow guys watch out for this guy he's bad news, he's got no skill, he's a LVL 19 and he cant be gracious in defeat.
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-10, 15:37

i was beating this guy 30-29 with the clock running out and he d/c'd me with 1 second left and the game froze in the scene before the final exit /stats menu. the players are still walking on the field but the menu wouldn't pop up and my only choice is to restart my ps3.

PS3 usertag is Kutta305. can't take a loss like a man. it was also a very close game to be going out like such a bish.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 14:00

ckduble2 wrote:
glitchers are going to exsist 1000 years from now if we are all still here but this is a small start, its not like were working 24-hours to try to stop them, could care less,really, everytime I run into 1 i counter and give those ho's a L outa 500+ gms under my belt I have handed most of them fools a L so they dont play me anymore but every1nce in a while a newbie glitcher comes along lol *glitch list* - Page 2 99593

This is hilarious... I started a thread about this dude a few days ago, and just realized he was a participant on the glitch list. He's knocking people for glitching yet he tried to 0.00 DC glitch me. I was playing on my dudes account "CHARELsBRONSON" (yeah I know my guy can't spell) on 360, send my guy a request and you can see that dude DC'd the score was 19-17 or something like that. I checked dudes record and his previous loss was a DC as well, plus he was playing mostly lower level dudes ( his other loss was a DC to a level 27)

@ckduble2
Its bad enough that you TRIED to cheat me out of a win, but don't come on here and bash glitchers when your one of them. Sad thing about it was it was a good game, a little cheesy on both ends, but still a good game. Don't worry about telling me Im scared to play you again or anything like that either, I never give cheaters a 2nd chance.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy2Times
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 15:43

johngriffey11 tried that 0.00 time s*** wit me too the funny thing is i was kicking his ass and message him don't quit im trying new scheme out ill give you friendly quit at end and he does that s*** ha ha loser johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11

johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11
johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11 johngriffey11
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 10:54

I gotta bump this. Its still funny as hell to me that the Original Poster ckduble2 is trying to put together a glitch list yet he is a glitcher. Not to mention he is in the top hundred and only plays begginers, from what Ive seen in his record at least. Whats your response to this ckduble2??? I got proof if people need it, you are a glitcher, that bum hunts with the cowboys. Bum hunting aint a big deal and neither is using the boys, you want an easy win and I cant hate on you for that. But dont be a hypocrite dude, stop DC glitching when you know you lost, I wonder how many losses you really have?
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 11:03

o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
Piersal

He's racist, cheeser, and talks so much trash, he even threatened me by saying, "Im calling my buddy from Microsoft and were gonna brick you x box."

I blocked him and and filed a complaint.

I called xbox live to do some researching on this issue after I filed a complaint against him.

One good tip I learned was, you can file a fresh new complaint every 24 hours on the same person and after 3 complaints they will be sent a warning via xbox live.

So cheesers out there if look out you can be kicked from XBL sooner than you think.

he said hte same s*** to me lololololol what a scrub, i was stomping him with the lions and i think he was using the vikes or raiders, either way... piersal is a str8 scrub
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-23, 11:05

oldstalecheetos is a glitcher, cheeser and a bum... wait, thats me... lol
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-25, 16:16

o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
Piersal

He's racist, cheeser, and talks so much trash, he even threatened me by saying, "Im calling my buddy from Microsoft and were gonna brick you x box."

I called xbox live to do some researching on this issue after I filed a complaint against him.

One good tip I learned was, you can file a fresh new complaint every 24 hours on the same person and after 3 complaints they will be sent a warning via xbox live.

So cheesers out there if look out you can be kicked from XBL sooner than you think.
You need to grow up if you're calling Microsoft every 24 hours to try and get somebody banned that "cheesed you" and "Talked trash".
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 02:51

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
Piersal

You need to grow up if you're calling Microsoft every 24 hours to try and get somebody banned that "cheesed you" and "Talked trash".

normally, i would agree... but this dude is the definition of douche.
Back to top Go down
deepcea
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 05:39

im goin 2 ad 2 the list as soon as i get home. i had one dude glitching everytime i had the ball, but would stop when he had it. it glitched right b4 i attemped 2 catch a ball or juke/spin. then ihad this other clown, 1st run'n play w/ cj, he gets tackled, not lit up, and he is injured. the guy pauses the game, comes back. cj's injury is medium, but can not return all game. would not even let pick him eventhough i had the option. ur right, i hate cheaters.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 07:00

deepcea wrote:
im goin 2 ad 2 the list as soon as i get home. i had one dude glitching everytime i had the ball, but would stop when he had it. it glitched right b4 i attemped 2 catch a ball or juke/spin. then ihad this other clown, 1st run'n play w/ cj, he gets tackled, not lit up, and he is injured. the guy pauses the game, comes back. cj's injury is medium, but can not return all game. would not even let pick him eventhough i had the option. ur right, i hate cheaters.

This is why this list is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 07:01

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
Piersal

And how am i a douche? Because i tell the truth?
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 09:19

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
Piersal

And how am i a douche? Because i tell the truth?

i was talking about piercal, but you are a douche for bitching when you didnt read the whole story... lol, jk
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-27, 21:41

Still waiting for you to respond ckduble2. LOL putting together a glitch list when you a glitcher yourself.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 20:24

DarkFalcon777 threatened to glitch me if i didn't friendly quit,
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 21:42

lol yeah right dude lol

Last edited by ckduble2 on 2010-05-28, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 22:22

lol that explains alot. cause dude STILL wont play me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-05-14, 22:49

Warrior6336 - 360

he ip floods you if you are winning or about to when they trys to say something smart about it
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty2010-05-16, 08:57

ckduble2 wrote:
lol my dnf is 4 lol u can hate on me all u want hahahaha call ya mama out boy cuz ur nobody to me hahahahaha if i recall u paused glitched me all gm,take every sec u could and not askin for any back hahahaha u dumass *glitch list* - Page 2 129959 so to all u glitchers dont be suprised to get a tastse of ur own medicene now u wanta wine a lil hahaha ok so u added urself thx for the reminder I play straight up ball until u wanna play cheesy then ill play dirtyR than you
Charlie-Bronson *glitch list* - Page 2 36787

lol... this is just silly... your spelling is terrible bro...

and quite frankly, you cant ****** about glitching if you do it yourself... regardless of a defense of "he did it to me"... i dont buy for a minute that someone only uses it like that, you either dc people, or you dont... its about personal integrity and accountability... you are better than that bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *glitch list*   *glitch list* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*glitch list*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next