Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays

Go down 
+12
Modrewgnu
Madd3n Guru
Ric Flair
so much swag
cushy23
Moore's Pats
CookieMonsta
BlackMassRevrend
hoshdude7
projectpag
ticklemeelmo
PeytonMvPManning
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 23:14

wayne019 wrote:
i love the mesh play that guy is always open and swag he posted it

yeah overall the Mesh play is probly my favorite play out of the whole book
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-09, 23:19

yeah i mean i could run that play all game if i bought the guide
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 07:35

wayne019 wrote:
yeah i mean i could run that play all game if i bought the guide

yep it literally beats any zone
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 07:36

lol i could see that its very affective i may switch to indy
Back to top Go down
charr200
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 22:18

Hey MVP, bought the E-book too. was getting tired of the NO playbook so wanted a change of pace. Very nice playbook, however I am getting killed on Nano's from singleback formations. I tried to leave the RB in and I also shifted the line to where I think the blitz is coming from but no dice(no pun intended lol). any recommendations for undercenter? I really want to establish the singleback formation because it's so vanilla but tons of plays you can kill the opponent with if I get the time needed. Thanks and also some run plays to keep the D# honest. Thanks again..
Back to top Go down
Demonic Angel
New MS Member
New MS Member
Demonic Angel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 22:22

I tried just the first four plays on this page and played someone online today and beat them 45-24. Now to sure up my defense lol. But great stuff here. I cant wait to buy this shook. My phone wont let me buy it though.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-10, 23:59

Lol it is a great ebook so when you buy it you wont be disapponted
Back to top Go down
Ric Flair
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 08:11

charr200 wrote:
Hey MVP, bought the E-book too. was getting tired of the NO playbook so wanted a change of pace. Very nice playbook, however I am getting killed on Nano's from singleback formations. I tried to leave the RB in and I also shifted the line to where I think the blitz is coming from but no dice(no pun intended lol). any recommendations for undercenter?
me too! guy was using 155 i think and slide protect down wasn't doing it and kept getting hit in the backfield on running plays?
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-11, 20:04

charr200 wrote:
Hey MVP, bought the E-book too. was getting tired of the NO playbook so wanted a change of pace. Very nice playbook, however I am getting killed on Nano's from singleback formations. I tried to leave the RB in and I also shifted the line to where I think the blitz is coming from but no dice(no pun intended lol). any recommendations for undercenter? I really want to establish the singleback formation because it's so vanilla but tons of plays you can kill the opponent with if I get the time needed. Thanks and also some run plays to keep the D# honest. Thanks again..

try some PA plays to try to fake the D like the PA stretch on page 1. Also i usually pinch my line always. And as far as runs plays like every singleback formation has a stretch, power o, and Draw so u can just mix in them
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-12, 12:35

yea it is a great ebook def worth the purchase..i just cant run out of the indy book so i dont use it but i def take bits and pieces from it to mix in with other books i use
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 10:46

Formation: Dice

Play: Stop N Go

Setup#1- put outside WR on the right on a slant out
Setup#2- Motion WR you just put on a slant out and as soon as u motion him press hike

Read#1- Look for the WR on the Stop N Go route on the left to be open against most coverages such as cover 3 and 2
Read#2- Look for your WR on the slant out if they only have that corner in a Deep zone and no1 playing the flats
Read#3- If in cover 2 or if they have a user mishap hit the slot WR on the streak in
Read#4- If nothing is open hit the TE on the blue Route up, This route is usually always open
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty2010-05-15, 15:21

NICE play mvp that stop and go route is really tough to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays   MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvP's Ebook Add-on Plays
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2