Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!

Go down 
+10
Modrewgnu
WestFo3
so much swag
instantclassic91
chrisc2006
Shotgun-Skizz
Mr. 5oh3
PeytonMvPManning
MOB BAD KARMA
projectpag
14 posters
AuthorMessage
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-10, 19:55

So simple and fast to learn, not much reading at all. I'm starting to feel bad for my opponents
Back to top Go down
MOB BAD KARMA
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-10, 23:34

how many plays and schemes are in this ebook?

and are you having success against good opponents?
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-10, 23:41

Im glad u like Projectpag
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-11, 01:15

and its only 15$
Back to top Go down
Shotgun-Skizz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-11, 05:17

Yea this book single handedly made me enjoy this game again. The first part i looked at was the Gun Split Slot i loved was i was seeing so much i havent even gotten to the rest yet. Much respect and thanks alot. i just hope they keep most of the book the same for next year.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-11, 09:30

Most of the time, the same schemes carry on to the next year. If the book has money plays that attack certain types of coverages (cover 2, 3, 4, man, f@g), you should be good to go. Peyton has been a top PS3 player for the past couple of Maddens. See a trend? Most of his same schemes from the previous years probably work year after year.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-11, 10:58

yes this ebook is great i use denver playbook but the split slot stuff in indy ebook translate well and has been very helpful if indy had a better running game then i would just use that book all the time
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-12, 18:01

NO! the westcost is the book of eli..you should have that in you next e.book's to do Drew! lololool. the best book bar none, and everybody know's that..
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-12, 18:14

lol i give it to u swag u done stuck with that westcoast brother
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-13, 23:31

WestCoast Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! 478291
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-14, 02:09

I am glad you like it man. If you ever get bored with it, u can try out the tampa bay ebook as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
D-Nique11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-15, 11:26

One of the best offensive minds in MVP + indy pb= GG. Definetely a must buy
Back to top Go down
Shotgun-Skizz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-15, 19:44

chrisc2006 wrote:
Most of the time, the same schemes carry on to the next year. If the book has money plays that attack certain types of coverages (cover 2, 3, 4, man, f@g), you should be good to go. Peyton has been a top PS3 player for the past couple of Maddens. See a trend? Most of his same schemes from the previous years probably work year after year.

Oh ok. You make a good point. Thats wassup i cant wait to see what it looks like next season.
Back to top Go down
daniboy33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-31, 17:13

Last edited by daniboy33 on 2010-03-31, 18:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-31, 17:21

Im havin trouble with the eagles scoring in the redzone ive lost three in a row because they cant run the ball and every time i pass there in a zone cuz i cant run it sud i switch to the titans and just use CJ as my big play guy rather than desean? any suggestions???
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-31, 17:26

daniboy33 wrote:
Hey, I have the Det Playbook but am looking to switch it up cause I am getting bored with it even though I love the bunch out of shotgun Smile
Anyway you wanna do an E-book swap so I can check out the Colts playbook? I don't have much scrilla right now lol

Sorry we dont permit ebook trades or swaps of any kind on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
daniboy33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-03-31, 17:27

Oh ok my bad. Guess I'll have to figure it out on my own Sad
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-04-03, 23:41

I already use the colts as it is and decided to buy this book a couple days ago. It took a little practice but I have several plays down pat and managed to put a few whoopins out so far. The book works really good with the packers:) I'm only a level 2 and have a lot of d/c losses due to crappy routers from comcast logging me off ea servers and giving me an auto loss:(

But today I did manage to shut out a lvl10 61-0!! I used the packers, And I also damn near beat a level 32 but lost by a fg.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-04-03, 23:42

danomite wrote:
I already use the colts as it is and decided to buy this book a couple days ago. It took a little practice but I have several plays down pat and managed to put a few whoopins out so far. The book works really good with the packers:) I'm only a level 2 and have a lot of d/c losses due to crappy routers from comcast logging me off ea servers and giving me an auto loss:(

But today I did manage to shut out a lvl10 61-0!! I used the packers, And I also damn near beat a level 32 but lost by a fg.

nice man glad u like it, which plays u like the best?
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-04-04, 00:16

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
danomite wrote:

nice man glad u like it, which plays u like the best?

I love the gun dice slot package. It's simple to setup and opponents suspect little almost nothing. I always used to run the WR drag and fl screen to garcon but now I know how to tweak them in the right way to make them dangerous at times!!! The wr drag with a 93+ speed WR makes me Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Icon_cheers A LOT

Also the trips wk clearout works great in a pinch. I still have more studying and whoopins to hand out. Next is the split slot package. Its a lot going on in there to study. I also am getting used to motioning. I never really did much of it before.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-04-04, 00:33

nice u will like the split slot. hope the book helps out your game alot
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty2010-04-04, 00:42

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
nice u will like the split slot. hope the book helps out your game alot

Well I think I'm off to a decent start so far Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!   Pick up the colts EBOOK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick up the colts EBOOK!!!
Page 1 of 1