Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

saints

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mooshoo4
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-09

saints Empty
PostSubject: saints   saints Empty2010-03-09, 14:29

any formation or plays make saints high powered on off and stout on D ?
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-10, 12:06

Actually the saints playbook is the one I use and its pretty good. I'll give you two formations I use to get busy.

1) Singleback-flex:

HB slam- it's usually a good run up the middle for Pierre.

Z-spot- When your opponent is in man defense the cb will follow the receiver in motion(green motion line) dump the ball to reggie in the flat he should be good for at least ten yards if not one move away from taking it to the house. If he's in zone look for the motion receiver to sit in the zone in front of the middle linebacker, if he's covered hit shockey on the post corner route.

2) Gun-Trey open:

HB screen- this is the best hb screen in the playbook. It allows brees to roll-out and check to see if the slot guy is open on his slant, if not throw the screen to reggie and let him work.

Saints Seams- This play helps you read man or zone defense pre-snap. If there are two or more cornerbacks on the left side he's in zone, look to attack down the field. The slot guy runs a semi-slant route and he should be your first read. The other three receivers are running streaks so look for one on one coverage and deliver the football. If the defense has one cornerback on the left and a linebacker lined up in front of reggie, he's in man. Motion reggie out of the backfield and put him on a slant. At this point u should hear the linebackers heart beating. Reggie will win this match-up every time.

Take these to practice mode and lab them. I gave you these because they don't need any pre-snap adjustments. Im sure you will enjoy! I have more plays out of these and other formations in the saints playbook all you gotta do is ask.

saints 478291
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-10, 20:49

Bush at FB in Far from West Coast = money.

On D Saints LB'ers suck and have bad depth hopefully they will do something about that and i'll use them a lil in madden 11.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-10, 21:05

WestFo3 wrote:

On D Saints LB'ers suck and have bad depth hopefully they will do something about that and i'll use them a lil in madden 11.

I disagree.. Vilma is a great middle linebacker great speed then fujita is like 6'5 or something hes a monster to put in a spy anything in his range is picked.. I put Roman Harper at the other OLB he has better speed than Shanle and still has good hit power.. And then i put Usama Young at SS in place of Harper he has like 89 speed i think.. If you mess with their depth chart it can be scary.. And you know 50 overall ROLB Jonathan Casillas? 87 speed dude is a sleeping giant
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-11, 11:00

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
WestFo3 wrote:

I disagree.. Vilma is a great middle linebacker great speed then fujita is like 6'5 or something hes a monster to put in a spy anything in his range is picked.. I put Roman Harper at the other OLB he has better speed than Shanle and still has good hit power.. And then i put Usama Young at SS in place of Harper he has like 89 speed i think.. If you mess with their depth chart it can be scary.. And you know 50 overall ROLB Jonathan Casillas? 87 speed dude is a sleeping giant

Looks almost like my Saints depth chart.lol
Back to top Go down
mooshoo46
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-13

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-13, 15:42

thanks man im tired of get my but kicked with my home town boys ,
Back to top Go down
mooshoo46
New MS Member
New MS Member

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-13, 15:46

imma take these plays to the lab and rep them ,i was checking the single flex formation out tweakin it and i ran across z spot .successful at times
Back to top Go down
mooshoo46
New MS Member
New MS Member

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-13, 16:22

what about defense ?im trying to work the 46 helps with the run lacks in coverage ???????
Back to top Go down
mooshoo4
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-03-09

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty2010-03-15, 04:12

hey dude ive been kicking ass, out the offset & trey open .trey open all saints seems unstopable.ive been tweekin a few sets and formation that give the same results ,play action skinny post works like a charm . when runnin game productive .defense ive been running the dollar defense ,easy to make adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

saints Empty
PostSubject: Re: saints   saints Empty

Back to top Go down

saints
Page 1 of 1